• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Supersonic UFO Flying - Film Sent to NASA

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Has this already been posted? What do you folks make of this? Some interesting comments made on the second video on YouTube (first video disabled comments).

USAF Veteran Films Supersonic UFO Flying At Mach 17, Sends 4K Video To NASA
LINK:
USAF Veteran Films Supersonic UFO Flying At Mach 17, Sends 4K Video To NASA
TEXT: "A USAF veteran from Ayden, Carolina spotted and filmed a supersonic UFO traveling at 17 times the speed of sound. He filed a report with MUFON, who notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video."

Flight path of a UFO over Ayden NC
TEXT: "Published on Oct 27, 2016: This UFO was video captured with my DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K/30fps aerial camera. I filed a UFO report with MUFON and they notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video. The video is under investigation and analysis work is being performed on it bu both agencies. This UFO traveled 6200 feet (about 1.2 miles) in 1/3rd of a second. . I don't know what the object is. I, and others would like to find out what this object is. If you know, please tell us, but....be sure to provide your reasoning behind your answer and possibly some sort of evidence to back up your theory. If you can't provide your reasoning/evidence, don't be offended if I don't take your answer as creditable!"

Fast Speeding UFO Filmed with Drone above Ayden (District Park), North Carolina - FindingUFO
TEXT: "Published on Nov 15, 2016: Fast Speeding UFO Filmed with Drone above North Carolina."

Back