• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Steal the Show!

I asked a few posts back if Maussan might possibly be involved or not. It seems he is. Whether he leeched onto this show or not, he brings the credibility of this endeavor way down.

You are right Burnt, Lance Moody is almost sounding logical in this dust up. Not a good sign.

Ok, Jaime Massan is leading the show

How do you know hes leading it ?

No mention is made of him being a presenter or guest speaker here

The video he posted is simply breaking news, and in it he doesnt credit himself as a speaker.

I could make a video about this "news" too, but it doesnt then mean i am a speaker or in any way involved.

Can you show me a link that officially lists him as leading the show ?

Anthony Bragalia, posted the same "news" at The UFO Chronicles, but no one is suggesting they are "leading the show"

Jeff Rense also posted links about the "news" of this event, but no one is claiming he's leading the show........

Last edited by a moderator:
Maussan sure has a fancy video about it. See for yourself...

All he is doing is reporting the event, reporting the same details we all know.
I could make a similiar video about the "news" , i havent read any confirmation from Carey that Maussan is involved.

The event will include presenters Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man on the Moon, as well as noted authors and Roswell investigators Tom Carey and Don Schmitt. Transmitted live from the 10,000 seat National Auditorium in Mexico City, the history and background context of the slides (as well as other facets of the case) will be detailed. Tom Carey, who made international news when he announced the discovery of the slides at American University in Washington, DC last month, will be providing more information and logistical details on the event shortly.

As far as i can see his video is no different to this

Roswell Alien Slides To Be Unveiled in May Via a Live Streamed Event | Paranormal Beliefs

Thanks that does lend credence to the idea he is directly involved, selling tickets at the very least

And i agree given his poor history sorting wheat from chaff , its not who i would have chosen to present this case.

None the less i personally cant conclude the slides must be fake, simply because hes involved.

As i said my view is hes very enthusiastic about this genre, and hasnt had a good record in previous cases. But at the same time i cant see any examples where he has personally and deliberatly hoaxed anyone. Fallen for some and subsequently promoted them yes.

His involvement appears to be a recent thing, and doesnt in and of itself make this case a fake

But it sure as hell doesnt help it thats for sure

Now, say by some means, you were actually in possession of two slides of aliens - would you really keep them in your home?

If the couple were smart, (which allegedly they were), the slides would have probably been under the close supervision of an attorney. Who could possibly forget about something so earth-shattering, simply leaving them in some type of chest just to rot?

If the couple were smart, (which allegedly they were), the slides would have probably been under the close supervision of an attorney. Who could possibly forget about something so earth-shattering, simply leaving them in some type of chest just to rot?
Well exactly. Nothing about that part of the narrative appears to have been thought through very well at all. However, I suspect that their life story along with other slides from the chest will becone a central, almost romantic storytelling adventure of spies and lies Etc.

On Duensing's site I was reading some rather disparaging comments from sept. about Braglia destabilizing over the slides. I think that this whole affair is going to be very instructive regarding how belief can pigeonhole your brain into some very tight corners. Perhaps absolutely nothing good can come of Roswell and sights need to be trained onto other avenues than sensationalism?Braglia's assumptions appear to be an attempt to will Roswell into becoming an aforementioned confirmed fact of UFO reality. There appears to be no question about the 'fact' that aliens crashed there.

Actually the fact the slides were found in chest would be a plausible way a rare item of historical significance. How many lost documents of historical events such war memorabila , lost maniscripst of authors , scientists have been found in attics over the yesars. If (big) the slides are real and let's not forget how many unkown photograhic images of so called UFO have not been released and will another major incident happen prior or day after the event?? Even some unkown space discoveries which might of be held back such as the Moon etc. Dr Brandenburg fictional book is great read.

Last edited:
Actually the fact the slides were found in chest would be a plausible way a rare item of historical significance. How many lost documents of historical events such war memorabila , lost maniscripst of authors , scientists have been found in attics over the yesars. If (big) the slides are real and let's not forget how many unkown photograhic images of so called UFO have not been released and will another major incident happen prior or day after the event?? Even some unkown space discoveries which might of be held back such as the Moon etc. Dr Brandenburg fictional book is great read.

From what I've seen in the documentary trailer, the box of slides held over 400 vintage photographs which, to me, are interesting in and of themselves. I really like vintage color photography, and those alone are worth seeing the movie, in my opinion. The life story of the Rays seems kind of amazing too.

Last edited:
One of the slides is very dark and underexposed, so it looks like only one may have some detail? I wonder about focus?
From what I've seen in the documentary trailer, the box of slides held over 400 vintage photographs which, to me, are interesting in and of themselves
The sad thing about this is the forensics have almost certainly been purposely destroyed. Like fingerprint analysis from sampling some or all of the 400 slides vs 2 alien slides. Notice when WE see the 2 slides these are removed destroying the cardboard sleeves! That is VERY suspect. Do we have any serious analysis and proof these were in identical sleeves that can be matched to the other slides? Empty sleeves could be obtained too. Millions of sleeves were made between 1942 and 1949.

On another note that is off-topic consider this:

The Trinity test on 16 July 1945. So, assuming the aliens could get here near the speed of light to check-out our scarey nukes, which is soooo laughable to begin with, imo, as their tech would be sooo far advanced just to find, pinpoint, and analyze the atomic blast light. They would have known life on Earth existed long ago with the tech it would take to get here and/or the ability to detect atomic bombs blown near Roswell well before '47.

Don't you think our telescopes have already determined there is no life signs on any planets within about 2 light years away?

Oh, I can hear it now... the ET's have learned how to warp space. Well, geewizz, I think that kind of tech dictates no crashing in the desert. Don't you?

What "the frack" do they care about 1945 atomic bombs that they have to come a running just to see? We can't even go to Mars or build a moon base nearby. Friedman says we need fusion to go to the stars, and we can't even do that just to generate power here.

I betting this Roswell "alien" is going to need a similar life-support system given its humanoid shaped body too. Earth must be crawling with aliens, since our atomic light has swept 70+ light years away now. All those crashed aliens called home or never checked-in, so there are no rescue missions? They could have done at least 17 more round trips assuming Roswell is real.

I guess it's time to become a doomsday prepper, cause they're up to no good hiding out and doing some scarey sheeit with the cattle and abductions. What's worse is they must have made a deal with our governments, cause we're not all dead or zombied and incapacitated just yet. They allow millions of ET abductions worldwide.

I'm sure I can increase our level of paranoia, since maybe were being hybridized or genetically modified.

Oh boy, look what two forgery slides, imo, can do to us!!! This is a PSYOPS war of many kinds and purposes. Making money is one of them, and the government is indirectly [at least] using and/or studying this "insane spectacle" for their PSYOPS purposes too.

Last edited:
The saddest part of this episode is that something very unusual almost undoubtedly did occur in Roswell in 1947. There was an official press release from the air base of something exotic--strange and implausible enough in and of itself--followed by almost surreal interactions between some arm of government and the local populace. This much is almost certain.

Beyond that seems to lie a mountain of BS strewn with plastic alien memorabilia. :rolleyes:

now that they've got Edgar Mitchell involved, they might as well invite everyone to the party: Bob Lazar, John Lear, Dan Ackroyd, Richard Hoagland, Stan Romanek, Major Ed Dames, Andrew Basagio, Shirley MacLaine...

How about Bill Nye the Science Guy?

Last edited:
"...something very unusual almost undoubtedly did occur in Roswell in 1947."
There had been many flying discs recovered by civilians. Many were hoaxes, but there were also several instances of genuine objects being found.
Fallen rawin targets were being mistakenly identified as flying saucers or discs.
circlev1.jpg

What is very unusual about the Roswell rawin recovery is why the military issued a press statement on it.
Many years later, Stanton Friedman and Bill Moore used those old newspaper headlines out of context, and a legend was born.

For more examples of what was recovered and being called a disc or saucer in 1947, see:
UFOs: A History, Volume 1: 1947 By Loren E. Gross (PDF)

DStalker,
I am of the opinion that the sudden rash of saucer sightings in the U.S. following the testing and deployment of A bombs is not a coincidence. That the tech displayed by these objects was far above anything the U.S. has or had. Perhaps the intelligence behind them is a lot closer to home- uncomfortably close.

Back