• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flaming V-Shaped UFO in Brazil, Horse-Shaped One in Mexico

Oakenwulf

Paranormal Maven
hoax, drone, or neither, something interesting.. to read just incase more pop up simular in fashion
Flaming V-Shaped UFO in Brazil, Horse-Shaped One in Mexico | Mysterious Universe

Flaming V-Shaped UFO in Brazil, Horse-Shaped One in Mexico
Here’s this week’s UFO wrap-up: reports and a video of a flaming V-shaped UFO came from both Brazil and Argentina while a sharp-eyed woman watching a volcano erupting in Mexico spotted a horse-shaped object hovering and watching with her. Not a bad week.
This video of the flaming V UFO over Brazil was only uploaded this week, but it was reported to have occurred on January 4.
While it appears at first to be V-shaped, it may also be a disc with flames shooting off of its sides. The directional changes are also interesting. Reports of a similar sighting were made in Frias, Argentina, by multiple witnesses who said they had captured video on their cellphones, but the Brazil incident is the only one that seems to be available. While some believe it’s a meteor, the movements suggest to others it’s something that is being controlled.
The horse-shaped UFO was seen near the Colima volcano, about 80 miles south of Guadalajara in western Mexico. Colima has been very active in late 2014 and early 2015.
Loyola Quintanilla Rosas saw the UFO while recording an eruption and decided it looked like a horse or something close to one.
When I first saw it, I thought it looked like a horse. It had a very large body and seemed to be an animal. It had a thin top, a bulging middle and two extremities at the bottom. But the legs weren’t moving so it clearly wasn’t a modern-day Pegasus. And it sure as hell wasn’t a bird.

Does it look like a horse to you?
Watch your language, young lady! That could be the reason why the UFO disappeared immediately after she saw it. As usual, a spokesperson for Mexico’s Civil Protection of the Ministry of Interior said it was most likely a drone and they will look into it.
In the meantime, UFOs continue to look into active volcanoes in Mexico like Colima and Popocatepetl. And not all fireballs are proven to be meteors. What do you think about these sightings?
If you want to make the next UFO report, hang out near volcanoes and nuclear plants and have your cameras ready!

Loyola Quintanilla Rosas, said the object at first looked like a horse with a big body- adding, 'It sure as hell wasn't a bird'.

What else was it then, even Pegasus had wings, its a bird alright, alot closer to the camera and out of focus, wings at their full downward flap point imo.

I've seen this videos on the web somewhere. I haven't really analyzed it but it's definitely interesting looking.

I have to say the flaming v-shape UFO looks very much fake to me. I can duplicate something like that. The horse one I'm still on the fence, I haven't looked at it too closely.

Last edited:
Back