• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Steal the Show!

Free episodes:

DS, you've selectively mined the recent comments on the Roswell slides at Kevin Randle's page for those that you prefer.
Hi Constance,

The meaning I was getting at is accurate; no intention to mislead anyone. That's why I used the word: Snippet. It indicates I'm cutting out the primary text that is important to the point I'm getting at.

If you read my long post, then you would see I too gave a link to the blog post in question. It will be interesting to see this unfold...

Geesh, I thought everything would be learned today, but now we have to wait until May to see these 2 photos online??? What a butt-load of media hype... milking it to death before we can judge anything...

Because of extensive interest and unending flame wars regarding this subject, I am pasting videos that were published today for continuity and thread archive purposes:

Adam Dew about the discovery and what other historical slides allegedly show in the box:

Announcements of the conference:

Edgar Mitchell about his interest with references towards admiral Wilson briefing (subject that we extensively discussed over Paracast forum in the past - archived thread links and video immediately below:
Admiral Wilson's statement about the Pentagon Briefing | The Paracast Community Forums
PARACAST ACTIVISM:Outing Adm.Wilson on Larry King!! | The Paracast Community Forums

Tom Carey:

Donald Schmitt:

Best regards

The cardboard sleeve for holding the negative itself is said to have been last used in 1949 but beginning in 1942. So, that still leaves room for the photos to not be Roswell, and that is excluding forgery if empty cardboard sleeves were found and used to place a negative inside and bond it. Anything is possible at this point.

These aren't crash site photos. Two photos were taken indoors with no identification. Head is cut off and matched-up to body. Chest cavity and/or abdominal area is obscured perhaps for an autopsy type removal of organs. Some kind of "analog thingy?" obscures that area. Two arms. Two legs. 3.5-4 feet in length.

Slides obtained in 1998 and not discovered until 10 years later! Well, well, that leaves plenty of time to plan any mischief magic.

Given the skill level of Hollywood creature artists and the ability to expose unexposed film from long ago and the ability to bond it in old unused sleeves... well, the possibilities are endless for forgery.

One way it could be convincing if the photo just grabs-you -it can't be faked. I find that's going to be a long stretch given the head is severed and the mid-section obscured by an "analog thingy".

How many crazy people are in Sedona that would love to pull this one off too??? :D

Last edited:
It seems that Adam Dew video has just been removed (first video link) but I was able to archive it offline in time.
IIRC, it tells the story how a woman was assigned to dispose of some belongings from the estate in 1998, and she decided to keep the chest with slides. It sat in her garage for 10 years before she examined the slides more closely. The two slides were found underneath hidden in an envelope. [Another mysterious discovery that seems improbable to me.]

Ohhh, Sedona. The land of ET-UFO enlightenment. There is a really cool casual restaurant there that is totally and heavily decorated with an ET-UFO theme.

Because of extensive interest and unending flame wars regarding this subject, I am pasting videos that were published today for continuity and thread archive purposes: . . .

Best regards

Thank you very much for posting these videos here. Is there someone available to produce a typescript from the Dew video, or perhaps just a summary of what is reported in it?

Im going to keep posting the extracts because im seeing some distortion via the chinese wispers mechanism going on

Some years ago, while an attic was being cleaned out, a chest was found containing many Kodachrome slides. Two Kodachrome slides were later found to have been separately hidden in an envelope within the inner lining of the chest’s lid. The chest and its contents were traced and found to have belonged to an intriguing, childless couple that are now deceased.

This author made the discovery that the husband, Bernerd A. Ray, was an Oil Exploration Geologist working the fields in New Mexico and the Permian Basin (which includes the Roswell region) in the 1940s for a company that would later become part of Texaco. In 1947 he was the President of the Texas chapter of the American Institute of Petroleum Geologists, which also at that time ‘folded in’ the State of New Mexico. After 1947, Bernerd became a ‘ghost’ in his profession and did not publish nor appear to be active with the Institute ever again.

Hilda Ray, Esq.

Hilda Blair Ray
Bernerd’s wife was Hilda Blair Ray. Researchers Tom Carey and Don Schmitt and the current owner of the film learned that Hilda was a highly respected lawyer with a high-end clientele and possible intelligence connections. A private pilot, she maintained favorable relations with well-placed individuals in both the public and private sectors during the 1940s. The other slides in the chest (over 100) are often found depicting accomplished people, including Dwight Eisenhower. This is a couple who were of the highest integrity. And both had contacts and activities that could have fortuitously enabled them to obtain these slides. And neither would have been the type to hide away hoaxed images as part of some sick prank, only to have those images found decades later by happenstance. This busy professional couple was also philanthropic with no propensity to prank.

Roswell Alien Slides To Be Unveiled in May Via a Live Streamed Event

On the assumption this account is true, and ive seen nothing to refute or discredit this version of the story. The provenance seems pretty good, the whole hoax for money idea doesnt seem to fit the account in as far as the original owners are concerned

The provenance seems pretty good, the whole hoax for money idea doesnt seem to fit the account in as far as the original owners are concerned

No, because they're dead, although it looks like many will be cashing in on this one.

The question here should be who exactly is Adam Dew? Apparently, Dew had second thoughts about posting on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was a single feature of this case that interests me its the "insectiod" reference

The corpse, he said as reported by WTOP, was “3 and a half to 4 feet tall, the head is almost insect-like. The head has been severed, and there’s been a partial autopsy; the innards have been removed, and we believe the cadaver has been embalmed, at least at the time this picture was taken. The owners of the slide — it’s an amazing story. The woman was a high-powered Midland, Texas, lawyer with a pilot’s license. We think she was involved in intelligence in World War II, and her husband was a field geologist for an oil company.”

Im very keen to see what they mean by this, i imagine if it had mandibles that would have been mentioned, so i think the reference is likely to pertain to a valentine shaped head, with large "bug" eyes.

But i'm just guessing i am very keen to see these pics

No, because their dead, although it looks like many will be cashing in on this one.

The question here should be who exactly is Adam Dew? Apparently, Dew had second thoughts about posting on YouTube.

I would like to see a précis of what was in the video by someone whos watched it.

I'd be in a better place to speculate on the whys its gone knowing what was in it

I havent seen any evidence anyone is cashing in on this as yet, its all speculation.

Yes i am sure some money is involved, but thats a uniform factor, any lecture on any topic requires a venue be paid for and that in turn means ticket sales to pay for the venue and the speakers expenses.

To give an example years ago the grand master of a Ninjutsu tradition gave lectures down under, the event wasnt free. They never are

This is just an opinion like a theory is just a theory, however, if history is any indicator , (and it is long), these words shall ring true in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
separately hidden in an envelope within the inner lining of the chest’s lid.
The Dew video said the chest got wet in the garage, and something underneath sort of fell open. I might have assumed it was underneath the chest with water damage, and that's where it came loose. Hard to imagine wet underneath the chest lid, so these stories are already confusing to me. Is my memory that faulty? Maybe. ;)

Some years ago, while an attic was being cleaned out, a chest was found containing many Kodachrome slides. Two Kodachrome slides were later found...
Nothing ties the two slides to that chest except one person! Nothing ties those two slides to that married couple except one person!

Where are the fingerprints on the 2 slides to prove those match the fingerprints on the other slide fingerprints?

It seems that Adam Dew video has just been removed (first video link) but I was able to archive it offline in time.
Uforadio, please check my post just below your post above that I quoted "up there" to see if it essentially matches what was said in the Dew video. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nothing ties the two slides to that chest except one person! Nothing ties those two slides to that married couple except one person!

Where are the fingerprints on the 2 slides to prove those match the fingerprints on the other slide fingerprints?

The Dew video said the chest got wet in the garage, and something underneath sort of fell open. I might have assumed it was underneath the chest with water damage, and that's where it came loose. Hard to imagine wet underneath the chest lid, so these stories are already confusing to me. Is my memory that faulty? Maybe. ;)

And that may be a reason why he took it down, He may have been made aware that thats not the correct circumstances, pure speculation on my part though.

And the logic in the first post can apply to any witness statement on any subject, other than what they claim they saw or found or heard we have nothing.

As a magistrate in the court of public opinion i tend to follow the same rules as a law court.

Is the witness reliable, has he or she been shown to be unreliable in the past ? (the genre has many many examples such as meir and dyer)
Is there any contradicting evidence or witness

Failing these two factors all we can do is render our opinion. So far there is nothing to prove beyond a doubt this is a true story
But likewise there is nothing that ive seen that proves its a hoax either.

Once the photos are out into the public eye , you can bet the slueths will be hard at it, when you look at the details of how the santilli vid got debunked you can be sure any holes in this story will be exposed if they exist

Just one question for anyone participating on this thread, and that is: does anyone here find Jaime Maussan in possession of academic credibility, moral stamina, or intellectual honesty? Interestingly enough Maussan was embroiled in an ET photo hoax some time ago…, it’s all right here, and more. If not mistaken where there’s smoke there’s usually fire.

From UFO Watchdog: Jamie Maussan

S.R.L. you're brilliant to post that link. OMGoosh!!! What a waste of time! No wonder it's in Mexico. LOL.

A snippet from that link you provided:

Promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes. Constantly claims to have scientific proof, but never seems able to produce it when asked. Claimed to have radar tapes confirming UFOs in Mexico airspace. Was reportedly asked for the tapes - the tapes never came to fruition. Supported Hale-Bopp UFO hoax made infamous via Art Bell and Courtney Brown. Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky! Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax. Maussan has also supported the Billy Meier UFO fraud. [Holly Crap... it continues with MORE FRAUDS...]

Who in their "right mind" would associate themselves with this guy!!! No wonder the PR is NOT coming from Roswell, NM. :D

Just one question for anyone participating on this thread, and that is: does anyone here find Jaime Maussan in possession of academic credibility, moral stamina, or intellectual honesty? Interestingly enough Maussan was embroiled in an ET photo hoax some time ago…, it’s all right here, and more. If not mistaken where there’s smoke there’s usually fire.

From UFO Watchdog: Jamie Maussan

I agree it was a mistake to involve him, if indeed they have. He may just be jumping on the bandwagon uninvited

My take on him is like others in this genre hes an enthusiast, clearly too enthusiastic in that he doesnt bother to vet the cases he champions, but the same can be said for say Filers files. Some people just publish and or promote everything they can find on the subject.

Even guests here at the Paracast interviewed in good faith have been later exposed as frauds.

It happens

Ok, Jaime Massan is leading the show. The slides are found in a treasure chest. Dating the film is still very up in the air. A lot of assumptions are being made about its purchase and processing dates without having anything very firm to work with, and that's after reading Braglia and Rudiak's many comments on Randle's site around cosmic radiation, increased granularity from aging, fogging from recently developed older film etc.

None of it is certain, but all of it is about confirming the myth of Roswell. As someone else pointed out, the discussion around the Alien Autopsy film was very similar i.e. authentic edge codes from film from that era. Increasingly this story is starting to feel like replay. Even Lance Moody is starting to sound much more sensible and no one should get too excited about what appears on the surface to be a very well constructed hoax including the back story of the childless couple. For without that element, and the accidental discovery of hidden treasure this story would not be coming forward in the way it is.

Now, say by some means, you were actually in possession of two slides of aliens - would you really keep them in your home? Or would these be in some remote location like a safety deposit box? I think the plausibility of it all stretches credulity on too many fronts, in the way that Maussan brings limited credibility to any proceedings.

Back