• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I was on Martin Willis' show "Podcast UFO"

PCarr

Paranormal Adept
I was on Podcast UFO live last week. A new experience for me, having never been on or produced a live podcast before. Mine take weeks to produce, and there is lots of editing. I gradually got more comfortable with it as we proceeded, but the hour was up quickly before we could really get into any depth.

Anyway, I hope some folks here will give it a listen.

I was on Podcast UFO live last week. A new experience for me, having never been on or produced a live podcast before. Mine take weeks to produce, and there is lots of editing. I gradually got more comfortable with it as we proceeded, but the hour was up quickly before we could really get into any depth. Anyway, I hope some folks here will give it a listen.
I listened to the podcast and understand what you mean when you say you got "gradually got more comfortable", but it's really nothing to be too concerned over. It's the content that matters most. Highlights for me were the comments on the Bracewell Probe, Ufology pier review, Skylab 3, what constitutes proof, and skepticism in general. You came across as having a very balanced point of view and I suspect that if you had the opportunity to discuss some of the topics in more detail, you would have some very good reasons to support your reasoning. I noticed that you are also associated with API, and recently I posted a link to a Ripoff Report page that didn't paint them in a favorable light. Do you have any comments on the content?

Last edited:
Back