• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Passing of Another Old-Time UFO Reseacher

I knew Dale Rettig years ago when he was one of the guiding lights behind the National UFO Conference, of which I was a board member.

Twilight Language: Ufologist Dale Rettig Dies

It's nice to see somebody taking note of these historical figures and posting something in remembrance as they pass on. I think the Paracast has secured you a place among the historical figures in Modern Age of Ufology, and while I hope you're around for years to come, I also hope you've made arrangements to keep the archives alive and pass on the reigns.

There are multiple local and cloud-based backups of all episodes of The Paracast; there are also multiple backups of all site data. I don't take chances, so no matter what happens to me, everything is out there from Day One.

I am working on possible succession plans should the worst happen. Today is my birthday, and I don't feel my age, but I understand the chronology.

I believe you could go for as long as you are still willing to, just look at Stanton Friedman.

Happy belated birthday, Gene.

Back