• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Turkey UFO Case & Videos- New Information - The Debate Continues

Turkey is one fascinating country that has a deep history of weird phenomenon not to forget Gobekkli Tepi and Cappadocia.

Ironicially it is now in the center of the ISIS war on terror controversy as the airports there are frequently traveled by them and heavily watched by intelligence.

But it is indeed one of the hottest spots for UFOs around the world. The inner lens reflection does not make sense to me.

Unfortunately Haktan and the people in Turkey could have handled this a lot better and more scientifically. If this is as important as it seems to be then it is valuable evidence and instead it was not researched properly by Haktan. It is too bad this did not happen more locally and more documentation was not taken.

I just noticed that the 2009 version of the video I posted earlier does not contain the May 13th segment. The May 13th segment is were they allegedly found close ups of what you guys were posting (alleged ebes)

Here is the full version:

This interview with Yalcin and Haktan is now available in English.

Ignore the poor interviewer, who unfortunately was standing there. What I guess matters is what the two interviewees are saying not the interviewer.

Better than nothing.

Also an interview with Dr. Roger Leir on location in Turkey the night after his sighting.

Back