• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Turkey UFO Case & Videos- New Information - The Debate Continues

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
I am presenting this thread as an open discussion without any understanding of what these objects are. Any theory is relevant at this time because we don't really know what Yalcin filmed. My intention is to not make any conclusions such as ( alien. hologram, gov, or hoax) there is no evidence to conclude any of them. What I am doing is trying to get a larger discussion going on what in my opinion is an important series of video for this field to take into account without making any claims. There is no doubt that the extraordinary nature of these videos will cause a lot of people to automatically dismiss. Personally I am not one of them who dismisses it outright. There are a few reasons why I don't dismiss the videos. One is that the original DV cassettes were gone over with a fine tooth comb by TUBIAK who released their findings which found no evidence of tampering or forgery in the original tapes, second is the amount of eyewitnesses, and third is the complexity and quantity of video which would require a large effort to pull off.

Well here are newly uploaded higher quality versions of the videos which had to be obtained from the original witness Yalcin. They are noticeably better in clarity than the older ones seen on Youtube and show segments and parts which have not been seen before. Note: (there are only new versions from 2008 and 2007). 2009 is not new.

2009 Turkey UFO Original Raw Footage

2008 Turkey UFO Original Raw Footage Part 1 (new version)

2008 Turkey UFO Original Raw Footage Part 2 (new version)

2008 Turkey UFO Original Raw Footage Part 3 (new version)

2007 Turkey UFO Original Raw Footage (new version)

Next piece of new information is some witnesses that were interviewed and are now translated into English.​

Reporter: "We went to the tourist center Yeni Kent to find the people who accompanied Yalcin Yalman the single man who filmed the extraordinary evidence, demonstrating the authenticity of this case."​

witness1sh_00001.jpg

Haktan Akdogan: "These are some of the people who saw it. All the kids witnessed the UFO fly over the water. This is the compound just here in this place by the beach is were Yalcin Yalman recorded the videos of the UFOs."​

witness1sh_00011.jpg witness1sh_00008.jpg

Haktan Akdogan: "Usually they appeared over the sea here and went upwards silently to finish around this place. Then headed toward the city. Many people saw it fly over the housing complex here. And one of them here is going to talk."

witness1sh_00015.jpg

Witness # 1:
"The first time saw them was between 3:00 and 5:30 am, but not every night. I have been witness to this, they had their lights on."

Reporter: "What are your comments about what you saw?"

Witness # 1: "I don't agree with what the skeptics say, because I know I saw them with my own two eyes."

Reporter: "Four more people spotted ufos with you when it was recorded is that true?"

witness1sh_00017.jpg

Witness # 1: "Yes I saw it there is no doubt it was real."

Reporter: "So Yalcin Yalman when you record them what do you think?"

witness1sh_00019.jpg

Yalcin Yalman: "I have seen it 7 times in 3 years I have recording several times with people (witnesses) who were there. And I calculate they are around 20 people."

witness1sh_00020.jpg

Witness # 2: "I saw a very intense, extremely bright light. It stayed there in the sky. By the way it moved I think this definitely goes against the laws of gravity."

Witness # 2: "After staying there for a while it started to grow bigger like this and it suddenly disappeared."

Reporter: "What do the local inhabitants think about Yalcin Yalman?"

witness1sh_00024.jpg

Witness # 2: "Yalcin Yalman spends most of his time recording he is usually accompanied by witnesses, that is the reason we are convinced that this is about authentic objects. We are witness of it."

Reporter: "How important do you think this is?"

Witness # 2: "What I saw is very significant for me, and it is also very significant for humanity?"

The video of this witness interview is below in the next post......​

Last edited:
Here is the video of the witnesses:

Next....

New Video from May 14, 2009
This newly discovered video was taken on May 14, 2009 outside a UFO conference taking place in Turkey. A crowd of witnesses can be seen accompanying Yalcin Yalman backing up his story that others were with him. The date of this video is important because it occurred between May 13 and May 17 of 2009. It fits into the time period of the 2009 footage.

This is a video showing the object filmed on May 15, 2009 that seems to change its appearance from something appearing solid to 4 orange/red lights:

My blog:
Turkey UFO Incident

Last edited:
Scientific and Technology Research Board of Turkey's findings:

Here is a transcript of their report:​

Mr.Tolga Özdeniz

ATV Channel - Program Editor

On January 31, 2008, a MiniDV format video cassette was brought over to "TUBITAK" The Science and Technology Research Board of Turkey’s (a Scientific Institution owned by the state that is highly reliable and influential) National Observatory (TUG) by Mr.Tolga Ozdeniz, the Editor of "Reporter" that has been aired on ATV Channel. The footage on the cassette was said to have been recorded by a Canon GL1 MiniDV digital camera on a beach of a holiday village in Kumburgaz/Istanbul by an amateur.

The images were examined by TUG- National Observatory Image Processing Unit. Because, it would take quite a long time to analyze all of the images, only randomly selected parts were pre-examined. During this process, emphasis was not placed on images produced by optical clarification effects which a number of point light sources generated.

The examination of these frames has yielded following results:

- The images were recorded in digital NTSC format by above-mentioned camera.

- The date on the video indicates that the recordings were made during 2007, 2008, and 2009.

- The footage images of the object which visibly have a certain configuration are not computer animations, special video effects or studio re-created images or models. The footage is genuine…

- The first observation made from the footage is that some of the images were recorded in nighttime sky at a certain altitude from the horizon. The footage also covers images of moon in some parts which proves that the video was shot in nighttime and open air. But, the fact that digital date display’s showing AM in certain frames and PM in others, raises suspicion about the validity of the time in which the recordings were made.

- Since in some parts, there is no other object that can be featured as a reference in the close-up frames and no observable differences were found on background examination, the actual location, distance, dimensions and nature of the objects could not have been determined.

- Through the examination of shootings of multiple dates, it’s a strong possibility that 2-3 different objects were captured. However, it’s difficult to determine whether the objects are moving or not. Their movement is slow even if they do so.

- The reflections of light on the objects are sometimes caused by moon which was in a convenient location at that time, and sometimes produced by some other sources of light.

- The light reflection from the left side of the object which is seen on August 10th shootings is not produced by the moon. At that time, the moon was in a phase that was pretty close to the "new moon" phase and located approximately at a 10 degrees proximity/angle to the horizon. Moreover, the image processing analysis conducted on some part of the footage revealed that the center of the object has the same density as its background, namely is of a transparent nature.

In conclusion, even though a detailed analysis of the footage is conducted, it might still remain unidentified. Hence, other reference objects need to be recorded in the same frame with the disputable object and further shootings need to be done by ourselves with special equipment in the same location and conditions.

Accordingly, the term "UFO" (Unidentified Flying Object) which has been used for these sort of dubious objects can also be used for these objects. But, this definition does not mean that these objects are from extraterrestrial (flying saucer etc.) origin.

Prof. phD. Zeki EKER

Director

National Observatory of TUBITAK

Here is the press coverage and interview with the skeptics from TUBIAK who were handed the original MiniDV tapes on live television and given the opportunity to take them back to their lab and attempt to debunk them. In the end of this video they conclude by releasing their report which I have listed above.

Questions about the Turkey video:
  • Why doesn't the unidentified object fly? Only the camera moves while the object is stationary.
  • How is it possible that what is generally onsidered the rarest event on earth - documenting a UFO (with apparent aliens at the helm), has been able to be documented in succession with what could only be described as an alarming frequency? Doesn't this point to a more mundane object than what should be called the greatest mystery on earth, bringing scientists in droves to the Turksh shores?
  • If this is an object floating in space, why does the bottom of the object appear to be sliced off, as if it is masked or being blocked from view somehow, and does not contain the same image value and edge distortions that the top of the object does?

Hey bs, this is the second thread in a row that ive opened where charlie is praising the OP.
Sheesh i figure his missus musta slipped him a happy pill.

ps, charlies got me on ignore so he wont see this, :)

• Why doesn't the unidentified object fly? Only the camera moves while the object is stationary.
  • How is it possible that what is generally onsidered the rarest event on earth - documenting a UFO (with apparent aliens at the helm), has been able to be documented in succession with what could only be described as an alarming frequency? Doesn't this point to a more mundane object than what should be called the greatest mystery on earth, bringing scientists in droves to the Turksh shores?
  • If this is an object floating in space, why does the bottom of the object appear to be sliced off, as if it is masked or being blocked from view somehow, and does not contain the same image value and edge distortions that the top of the object does?

The object does move on several occasions.

They move on several occasions.

7-30-07 Video. (included above in 2007 Footage)

73007x54.jpg

73007x60.jpg

73007x62.jpg

73007x70.jpg

73007x69.jpg

73007x6.jpg

They move in this one.

The most significant one is that it moves during the July 12, 2008 segment.

Watch the 2008 video on the date July 12th.

Second question:

Which one did you think had a flat bottom? or cut off?

I'll look at those videos - my question on movement is specific to the close up shot f what appears to be an oval shaped craft.

My second question is the critical one.

As to the third question - every close up shot of what appears to be the actual ship with occupants has a masked bottom and incomplete imagery compared to the nature of definition and edge feathering as seen in the top 180 degrees of that object.

Here is the 7-30-07 segment.

Towards half way through you see the UFO moving across the sky.

Also this segment was one of the ones that was not filmed facing over the sea.

Ok, so what i'm seeing is that when there's movement we're looking at a small dot of light in the sky which could be anything i.e.plane, but when we are looking at the close up of the ship proper we are still looking at what appears to be a very still object, a moving camera (which also is entirely bizarre as I've mentioned previously with this footage - isn't it about time a tripod entered into the picture? For all the analysis and repeated shooting and technical specs about the footage, how is it that there's still no tripod on the scene?) and there is still the issue of masking on the bottom of the ship as if we are seeing an incomplete image.

I still don't understand why there are so many images of the impossible UFO when it's more rare than any other image? Doesn't is automatically put this whole thing into Billy Meier territory?

Have you seen any of the critique oriented footage, not just the commentary comparing the ship to the top of an ocean liner, but the other material that explores how this is a masked image, treated in video, and that when the object moves, so too do the date pixels? It certainly points to confabulation, but then so many images are so easily manipulated that who knows what's real footage and what isn't. For me the masked bottom of the ship is the real sticking point here.

A couple good captures.

61208x20.jpg

61208x10.jpg

608xx9.jpg

51509x12.jpg

51509x36.jpg

51509x100.jpg

I have explored every avenue and every possibility to answer the question -- > What is it?

To my satisfaction after studying this video frame by frame, and considering all the other factors such as witnesses, the most probable explanation is an unidentified disc or oval shaped metallic looking object hovering and moving in the sky above the Sea of Marmara.

1. I am not saying its aliens
2. I am not saying I know what it is.

It remains unknown.

There is no evidence that it is anything else. Everyone who was there watching and nobody has come forward saying it was a model or balloon etc.

Furthermore a highly skeptical debunking type outfit of astronomers in Turkey attempted to debunk the original cassettes and could not succeed.

Last edited:
Do you think anything can be made from the fact that whatever it was hung out for an hour and a half ? Seems like a long time for something that wasn't stationary.

Just the 2008 video. I was going by the screen caps and the first one has a time stamp of 2:20 AM and the last one 3:54 AM

One thing that took me a while to notice is that there are multiple dates in 2008.

5-23, 5-27, 5-29, 6-6, 6-9. 6-12, 6-16, 7-2, 7-4

At each time it is as if he filmed for a little while then turned it off. Came back later or the next day and filmed again then off and on again.

On your question. I think he filmed it for a while at 2:20 AM then stopped then he decided to film again at 3:54 AM. What happened in between we don't know.

We don't know if it stayed their or moved.

Over this entire case it seems they come and go a lot.

I wanted to also mention that one of Roger's last interviews was with the Paracast.

Check out the Paracast episode and Leir discusses this towards the end.

If its the same thing over and over, on different days, and it has to be dark to see it, then its a reflection, does not matter whether no-one can work it out, if its a straight choice between giant saucer randomly turning up and putting on a light show, or an unexplained lights.
You can probably guess which explanation most will go with.

A one-off mystery sighting/footage would have been more intriguing, regularly showing up in the same place, aye righto aliens.

Im not mocking you, i like your enthusiasm, your time would be better spent on other cases tho, imo, then posted here, you obviously dig deep.

Back