• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Steal the Show!

Interesting photos, but none of them appear to be Carey's Kodachrome slides. A few of them do look like props from the 1994 Showtime made-for TV movie called Roswell. But whatever their origin, they're nice photos and thanks for providing the links.

The other night on Coast to Coast AM George Knapp said the slides could be found online if you know where to look. I guess I don't know where to look.

Last edited:
And if people are not so much fixated at Roswell, the aliens are appearing all over the world.

Here is one from the Philippines

entit%C3%A9-biologique-extraterrestre-1.png

Source: Laguna, extraterrestre et photo… - Dark Ride Site sur le paranormal, les phénomènes étranges et inexpliqués.

And another one from next door Canada.

alien-canada-riviere-2.jpg

Source: Canada, Alien et rivière… - Dark Ride Site sur le paranormal, les phénomènes étranges et inexpliqués.

A Military recovery or a movie?

cadavre-entit%C3%A9-extraterrestre-photo.png

Militaire, entité extraterrestre et photo… - Dark Ride Site sur le paranormal, les phénomènes étranges et inexpliqués.

Alien from Russia aka Russia's answer to Roswell.
alien-video.png

Source:Zeta Reticuli, Alien et vidéo… - Dark Ride Site sur le paranormal, les phénomènes étranges et inexpliqués.

Last edited:
I thought this was a train wreck, but it's more like a roller coaster. Exciting ups and downs, but really you're just going in a big circle.

I thought this was a train wreck, but it's more like a roller coaster. Exciting ups and downs, but really you're just going in a big circle.

?? On what basis a 'big circle'? What Ross writes indicates an attempt by persistent and untraceable sources attempting to interfere with public disclosure of the slides. It looks more like an escalating spiral than a circle. Will those who are in a position to eventually produce the slides publicly be intimidated by those tactics? I don't think so.

I guess Leslie doesn't want to be tarred and feathered with the whole Roswell thing.

She's become aligned with NARCAP and part of their mandate is to distance itself from ufology altogether, a stance that I personally find pretentious, but then again, we don't really need to get into that all over again do we?

The level of discourse is way too high for the (non)material under discussion.
Let's bring it down a notch.
ej40k.jpg
Agreed. Even the notion of the hacking of the accounts seems a little late in the game to be a plausible spook maneuver. The drama seems to be all quite manufactured. MJ12 part 2.

Agreed. Even the notion of the hacking of the accounts seems a little late in the game to be a plausible spook maneuver. The drama seems to be all quite manufactured. MJ12 part 2.

Unless....(putting on my conspiracy-theory tinfoil hat)...it's a last-ditch effort. One could say there's been a consistent pattern over the years of "poisoning the media well" when it comes to UFO cases;

An amazing UFO sighting in the UK...then they send up some easily identifiable Chinese lanters.
A spectacular sighting of a UFO over a major american city...better get some planes in the air to drop some flares.
An impending release of photos showing alien bodies...time to find an old skunkworks engineer and feed him some pictures of a walmart alien. In other words, maybe the Buschman hoax was debunked a little too fast to get any media attention, and now the real story is picking up momentum and they're having trouble stopping it.

MJ-12 disnifo? Could be... both have ties to the US Government:
Tom Carey, Air Force where he possessed a TOP SECRET/CRYPTO clearance.
Donald Schmitt, USPS postman at Hartford, Wisconsin.

Trust no one.

All these efforts are disinformation campaigns to lead us into the wrong direction.

The actual fact of the matter is that any advanced civilization that can undertake inter stellar or inter galactic or inter dimensional travel would have learned to exist in pure spirit form not requiring a mortal body to experience consciousness and existence and thus be able to travel to any planet or space time dimension.

As a pure spirit form, they are also able to appear as anything be it little green men or grey entities or orbs in the sky or disc shaped ufo and big foots.

As they are able to directly influence and interact with our brain as well as materialize objects that we consider as real.

All these efforts are disinformation campaigns to lead us into the wrong direction.

There's plenty of disinfo but...

The actual fact of the matter is that any advanced civilization that can undertake inter stellar or inter galactic or inter dimensional travel would have learned to exist in pure spirit form

"Spirit form" is a prerequisite for interstellar travel? What does such a thing consist of exactly? Is it even a valid scientific concept? Not to my knowledge.

not requiring a mortal body to experience consciousness and existence and thus be able to travel to any planet or space time dimension.

But how can we be sure consciousness can exist independently of a physical body and brain--or perhaps a physical AI? And how does a "spirit form" travel faster than light?

As a pure spirit form, they are also able to appear as anything be it little green men or grey entities or orbs in the sky or disc shaped ufo and big foots.

Is a "spirit form" essential to explain aspects of the phenomenon? Holographic projections might explain much.

As they are able to directly influence and interact with our brain as well as materialize objects that we consider as real.

And what scientific research indicates a spirit form can do that?

There is already scientific study happening on Quantum Time Travel

Quantum mechanics of time travel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When I mentioned Spirit form, I was talking in layman language. Scientifically, it means the soul is the indestructible particle with characteristics similar to a neutrino. I call this particle as "neu"

This "neu" is bound by a weak force as a result of the electromagnetic activity of a live being with a sufficiently developed brain.

The "neu" as a particle is explained for the first time by me so there is no scientific research on this aspect. My thoughts are speculative at best with some background research i have conducted.

If the "neu" exists as a particle bound by the a hereto mysterious weak force (which may people may call as aura or spiritual force) in a living being, then it is imparting consciousness to the living being and if the "neu" attains sufficient energy, it can escape out of the living being and travel through space time dimensions which exist parallel to the current dimension of the living being.

And I am of the belief that advanced civilizations would have well advanced (as also some ancient earth based civilizations) in this aspect of being able to influence and control the "neu" and thus be able to travel through space time dimensions without needing to engage in actual physical travel and yet be able to experience everything as they would have traveled physically.

In such a mode of travel, the physical body remains in their present space time dimension as the "neu" travels back and forth through other space time dimensions. The "neu" if sufficiently energized can connect to the witness own "neu" and create a conscious false image of Aliens/UFOS/Big foot instead of just an invisible particle which is what the "neu" is, just as is the neutrino, a billion of which pass through your eyes when you look at the sun and you never actually see it.

I will answer separately Trajanus points.

"Spirit form" is a prerequisite for interstellar travel? What does such a thing consist of exactly? Is it even a valid scientific concept? Not to my knowledge.

When I mentioned "Spirit form" I used layman language.

What I mean is the "neu" which people also refer to as the "soul" is a spiritual entity for most people.

I term the "neu" as a particle similar to the "neutrino" which is already well discovered and researched. There is a explained quite well in the following documentary "BBC Horizon Project Poltergeist (Missing Neutrinos)"

And the neutrino is like a spirit that which is unseen and has so far not been directly detected and only detected through a change observed in electrons and other particles.

Just as a normal neutrino has certain characteristics ( there is enough research material out on the net) the "neu" also has certain characteristics. This part is not well researched and investigated as we are not even able to solve all the mysteries of the neutrinos.

But it is my speculation here that an advanced civilization that has mastered inter stellar or time space travel has discovered and mastered the "soul" as a particle and thus be able to travel anywhere in "Spirit Form"

We have not yet reached that stage so there is no research on this except for my own research and speculative theories.

"But how can we be sure consciousness can exist independently of a physical body and brain--or perhaps a physical AI? And how does a "spirit form" travel faster than light?"

Most scientists attribute consciousness to the neural activity of the brain and once the brain stops functioning, consciousness ends. This has not however explained many paranormal events such as Near Death Experiences or NDE, Ghosts, UFOs, etc

It is my theory and speculation here that the living being consists of the material body which is having a neural network with the brain at is processor and a electromagnetic or weak force that keeps things together and makes it conscious. And yet it is proven by various studies that there is consciousness even after the brain has stopped functioning and this was revealed most recently by a scientist in the UK.

What this means is that there is a particle in our body that contains the DNA of consciousness and that interacts with the brain in making it feel conscious.

However, this particle can enter another being (as in the case of Poltergeist event) and give it consciousness or if the particle has attained sufficient "spiritual" energy it does not need a body to be conscious and live as a spirit form (ghosts, spirits, Angels, Gods) and interact and influence the "neu" that exists within us to make our brain think they are seeing some physical form.

Now there is no research done to prove this but there is lot of studies that can be termed as circumstantial evidence.

Back