• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

I caught it back when it was on Netflix, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Quite enjoyed it. I loved Ant and Dec, who I had not heard of before.

I had no idea who they were until they were on Top Gear together. I've noticed it isn't on Netflix or Amazon anymore.

My reply to Richard Dolan today after he announced that he is off to Mexico to attend Operation Embbarrasment (Roswell slide expo); "make sure to get in the "refunds given here" line early as to beat the crowds.
Trust me, there isn't going to be a line for that. It'll be somewhere, likely out of the way, "no refunds, cannot guarantee the truth" or something to that effect.

roll up Roll up

fbfhw-circus-joke600.jpg

well I finally took the time to look into this (read the thread and what not), *Sigh* what can one say really.
If it was not for this forum I would have lost any faith in real study of the UFO phenomena a long time ago, and as for Roswell? I gave up on it some time ago.
The sad thing is (and the point of this post) the water is so muddy now that very few will take it seriously if there ever happens to be any real evidence turn up.

If Richard Dolan is flying to Mexico City and staying at a hotel you can can be sure it is on someone else's dime. I question how unbiased he can be when another party is paying the freight.

A legitimate question to ask, of course. But it's not as if they'd ask for the money back, if they paid it, should his conclusions not be favorable to the cause. That would create its own mess.

A legitimate question to ask, of course. But it's not as if they'd ask for the money back, if they paid it, should his conclusions not be favorable to the cause. That would create its own mess.
I would consider it quid pro quo. Just as a politician accepts money for re-election. That politician understands there are strings attached. The donor isn't just giving money away due to their good nature.

roll up Roll up

fbfhw-circus-joke600.jpg

well I finally took the time to look into this (read the thread and what not), *Sigh* what can one say really.
If it was not for this forum I would have lost any faith in real study of the UFO phenomena a long time ago, and as for Roswell? I gave up on it some time ago.
The sad thing is (and the point of this post) the water is so muddy now that very few will take it seriously if there ever happens to be any real evidence turn up.

Send in the clowns
There aught to be clowns
Don't bother. They're here.

From Facebook:
"I have been in Mexico City for the past day, meeting with Jaime Maussan, Tom Carey, and Adam Dew. Don Schmitt will arrive soon. I was able to see directly the two so-called Roswell slides. In addition, I became further acquainted with several fairly detailed analyses of them by technically proficient professionals. All of this has made me glad that I have decided to participate in the event this coming Tuesday. My opinion is that these slides are compelling. There will always be the possibility or glimmer of uncertainty about them, no question about it. But when you put the entire story together about these slides, and when everyone has the opportunity to look at them and examine them in detail after Tuesday, my feeling is that they will not easily be debunked. Not legitimately, anyway. My feeling at this point is that these slides will be here to stay." -- Richard Dolan

The Slide Reveal is Tomorrow
Mexico City reveal being billed as the biggest UFO event of all time
Hello and thank you all for your interest in Kodachrome. Assembling the incredible story behind the slides has been a fascinating 3-year process. Tomorrow, at what is being billed as the biggest UFO event of all time (in terms of viewers both in Mexico City and via live stream around the world) the slides will finally be revealed. "Be Witness" will be a 2+ hour event at the National Auditorium in Mexico City showcasing the slides, the investigation into the slides and some of the potential connections to Roswell. The Mexican Academy of Forensic Sciences will present a report detailing why the creature in the slides is not human. Canadian Anthropologist Richard Doble will detail similar findings.

See the slides revealed live in Mexico City at www.BeWitness.org

Back