• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Halloween costumes outpacing Clinton.

If Halloween masks predict the election this candidate would win

In years past this was one of those weird little prediction factors you would see bandied about along with the weather , the DJA, bear or bull market. who won the world series etc. and that still could be the case but some pundits are suggesting that as many kids/parents pick Trump costumes to mock him as much as to support him.

Tyger, Does it bother you that you didn't produce one single fact in terms of refutation?
No, because I did. Plenty of facts everywhere. Question is: can you recognize them?
I can appreciate and respect your feelings on the matter
Not sure I was expressing 'feelings'. There were some ideas presented that it seems you have not considered, or possibly been able to identify as ideas.
however the truth is, and no one has yet shown me a SINGLE fact indicating otherwise, that over throwing the present oligarchically owned and operated farce of a Democratic Republic that "we the sheeple" call it's government, by means of electing the ultra successful American business man, who has NEVER been a professional politician prior, that is Donald Trump, as opposed to the utter EVIL that the Clintons have been clearly shown to be representative of, has NOTHING to do with the touchy feelies.
There is no question that we must be vigilant about influence peddling. Get involved - work to reverse Citizens United. That's how democracy works. Your focus is skewed in the wrong direction - as is intended. Hence, you labor against your own best interests.

Clinton is not 'utter evil' - that's a characterization very far from the mark. There is no evidence of such 'utter evil'.

However, the characterization of Trump as an 'ultra successful American business man' (curious phrasing you use) is demonstrably false - and an insult to all genuinely successful (American) business men (and women, I would assume). While he has been 'successful' to a point (by certain standards), he has amassed his wealth (such as it is) at the expense of others (others like you - the earnest, hard-working, tax-paying fella). His success will prove short lived, I think you will find. His business career is a string of failed enterprises. He bargained a presidential run would make his 'brand' sparkle. He miscalculated, as he has so often done in his business career.
If you live in the United States, and you work hard each and every day for a living, pay your taxes, and responsibly carry on with life as do millions and millions of Americans that are clearly and progressively taken advantage of here every year. And then if you can sit there, or stand there, and can look me in the eye and tell me that you are just fine with matters political and social as they have been for the last several decades in this country, then you go right ahead and vote for Clinton.
The past several decades have been a 'gift' of Republican presidents and members of Congress (like Newt Gingrich shutting down the government). Many concede that the two best 'runs' we've had have been under two Democratic presidents (Clinton and Obama). Even Trump stated in the video linked above that Clinton's time was one of exceptional prosperity in his view. Obama peeled us back from a brink as best as he could do with an oppositional Congress - and it's far from all fixed.

To say again, the problem lies in the Congress. Until that is solved, we are in for a bumpy ride no matter who is elected.
Then gimme some of whatever it is you are on, cause myself and the rest of the those aforementioned majority of hard working, tax paying, people, are going to need it to keep us from burning DC to the ground should her criminal ass get elected.
She is not a criminal - but your single sentence illuminates why Trump is an aberration. He has made you believe that such language and ideas are acceptable. Americans don't burn their capital to the ground over disagreements of policy and opinion. Political opponents don't threaten the well-being of the opposition as does Trump, and as you clearly think is okay to do.
You have no idea the level of sheer hate that the average American has for the criminal organization that is the Clinton Foundation.
There is no 'sheer hate' of the Clinton Foundation among the 'average Americans' I know.

Last edited:
I am still laughing over the usual 'disclosure candidate' nonsense that is now going around yet again. Oh yeah, if she gets elected, Hillary is gonna disclose the ETs, right. We heard this about Obama -- twice -- and it ain't happened yet and it won't. If anyone would actually vote for someone over this issue, they are an idiot. :D

I am still laughing over the usual 'disclosure candidate' nonsense that is now going around yet again. Oh yeah, if she gets elected, Hillary is gonna disclose the ETs, right. We heard this about Obama -- twice -- and it ain't happened yet and it won't. If anyone would actually vote for someone over this issue, they are an idiot. :D
Ya I can see how that press conference would go.

"So, um..." (shuffling papers, looking at her shoes)

"You know all that ufo stuff? It's kinda, like, totally real. We've been lying to you for a couple generations now and we totally feel bad about that. And we have some of their stuff, but after 50 years we still kinda don't get how any of it works. And that abduction stuff? Ya, that too. We can't keep the little creeps out of your bedrooms at night. But it's totally sweet and don't sweat it, not many people have disappeared permanently because of them."

(big deep breath)

"So, like, totally keep paying your taxes and stuff because GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

It does make you wonder about a person like Stephen Bassett. Is he a true believer or is he in this game for monetary gain? Perhaps it is something completely unrelated.

Reactions: Red
Bassett, a lobbyist who ran for US Congress in 2002 on the ET platform was/is either seeking financial gain, notoriety, or could possibly be just as looney as Canada’s Paul Hellyer. Add the UK’s Timothy Good, and you’ll most likely have hit the trifecta of Ufological absurdity.

There are always a handful of issues. But out of tens of millions of votes cast, it's a very small percentage of people, beyond the hype.

And cohabiting with aliens from Zeta Reticuli.

We have gone beyond the absurd.

The alleged new FBI investigation of email is about Anthony Weiner's devices, not Hillary's. That story is being screwed up royally.

No, because I did. Plenty of facts everywhere. Question is: can you recognize them?

Quote me, or link back to, one single political FACT supporting your pro liberal positioning minus the typical poor wittle liberals being victimized by the big bad republican wolves editorial. This being minus the one single fact that I did find via your sarcastic reference to my "last 60 years, so what happened in 1956?" remark which is an obvious, ridiculously overt, literalization of the point that I was making. Of course concerning the real issue in point, you will predictably avoid by replying that I had no point to begin with. Tyger, this is not philosophy we're referring to it here, it's utterly and completely FAILED politics. Politics that have seen a fat ass bunch of rich old men and women on both sides of the magician's choice partisan arrangement, get extremely wealthy and entitled off of the legitimate working class's backs, which BTW, you still have not openly aligned yourself with. Are you a natural born US citizen that has spent their adult life working professionally in the United States while paying your slave master's their unjust due, all the while carrying the rest of the failed slaves and freeloaders? I would very much like to introduce some factual perspective into the conversation if you don't mind.

Not sure I was expressing 'feelings'. There were some ideas presented that it seems you have not considered, or possibly been able to identify as ideas.

Everything you've stated in the last reply to me, and this reply, are the products of media introduced information and perspective. If they are not, and I am incorrect in assuming as much, I deeply apologize, but for that apology to be anything remotely sincere, I will need you to link me to your alternate source of information for the sake of verification. This information that we are all spoon fed motivates reactions within everyone of us that tune into it. Be that reaction reflect outrage, or adulation, is all based upon your own personal predetermination. There is not one question in my mind. The American people have been had. This being by what are no less than a oligarchically entrenched bunch of ruthless alpha lawyer politicians that are in fact greed infested barbarian monetary warlords seeking ONLY to profit themselves at the expense of working societies utter enslaved turmoil, and sweat soaked brow. Those are my predetermined feelings on the matter, what are yours?

There is no question that we must be vigilant about influence peddling. Get involved - work to reverse Citizens United. That's how democracy works. Your focus is skewed in the wrong direction - as is intended. Hence, you labor against your own best interests.

Are you sure your name's not Rose Fonda? Talk about some seriously skewed kabob. :rolleyes:

Clinton is not 'utter evil' - that's a characterization very far from the mark. There is no evidence of such 'utter evil'.

I call *this* utter evil.

8 Actual Hillary Quotes That Reveal How Evil And Psychotic She Truly Is -

Benghazi: What the report reveals about Hillary Clinton

The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton

"People Need To Know The Real Hillary Clinton And How Dangerous She Is" | Zero Hedge

However, the characterization of Trump as an 'ultra successful American business man' (curious phrasing you use) is demonstrably false - and an insult to all genuinely successful (American) business men (and women, I would assume). While he has been 'successful' to a point (by certain standards), he has amassed his wealth (such as it is) at the expense of others (others like you - the earnest, hard-working, tax-paying fella). His success will prove short lived, I think you will find. His business career is a string of failed enterprises. He bargained a presidential run would make his 'brand' sparkle. He miscalculated, as he has so often done in his business career.

Boy, for a guy that's got an underscored MINIMAL net worth of 3.5 BILLION dollars, 100% of his wealth consisting of money that he didn't need honest hard working tax payers like myself to line his pockets with, unlike the Clinton's favorite parasitic financial plan has. The same one that enabled their oligarchically entrenched pretentious political sanctuary of a front they call a a legitimate foundation most definitely has. You certainly do your best in attempting to provide a puke colored glasses perspective of his dismal failure as a businessman! Nice try. :confused:

The past several decades have been a 'gift' of Republican presidents and members of Congress (like Newt Gingrich shutting down the government). Many concede that the two best 'runs' we've had have been under two Democratic presidents (Clinton and Obama). Even Trump stated in the video linked above that Clinton's time was one of exceptional prosperity in his view. Obama peeled us back from a brink as best as he could do with an oppositional Congress - and it's far from all fixed.

Look, lets get something straight between you and I right now Tyg, there is ONLY ONE WORD that I can without reservation blame the entirety of the absolute disappearance of the American way on. The same word that I can FACTUALLY link every single inspired social injustice from racism to perpetuated poverty on. The same word that characterizes and depicts Hillaryous the evil clown that would be Queen Clinton right down to the brass buttons on her sickly old booty's bottom line. And that single word? POLITICIAN. Note how the word politician does NOT denote one of the two military industrial complex business interest factions that by official definition are the Democrat and Republican party base. Those two names are synonymous with one single phrase. Corporate Conglomerate Interest. Wake up!

To say again, the problem lies in the Congress. Until that is solved, we are in for a bumpy ride no matter who is elected.

The problem *is* the current sham that in grotesque and grandiose fashion calls itself the United States Government. Trump is KEY to a new day in that neighborhood. If you have a single brain cell one you know that NO PERSON ON EARTH could have run for POTUS without aligning themselves with one of either camp, and that's precisely why 90% of those that officially make up those two camps can't stand him. They are frightened to death of becoming the proverbial Christmas tree ornaments that they rightly deserve to become. I say getterdone!

She is not a criminal - but your single sentence illuminates why Trump is an aberration. He has made you believe that such language and ideas are acceptable. Americans don't burn their capital to the ground over disagreements of policy and opinion. Political opponents don't threaten the well-being of the opposition as does Trump, and as you clearly think is okay to do.

There is little hope for you my friend if in fact by now you are HONESTLY not aware that Hillaryous's backers own the present and thoroughly corrupt "justice" system. For the Clinton's sake, they really should rename it the Just Us System, that'd be a helluva lot more accurate. How can you state what you just did and actually feel righteously justified? Are you REALLY that dependent on bought and paid for media to get your reality's source of accurate information? It's certainly a good thing that your welfare is not dependent on it. Then again, if you fall into the liberal camp, that's right where they want you. That woman and her drug crazed sex fiend credit taker of a husband are little better than mobsters.

BREAKING: Hillary's Campaign Caught RED HANDED - Things Just Got Worse!

Articles: Hillary Clinton -- Career Criminal

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

The Facts Keep Undermining Hillary’s E-mail Tales

There is no 'sheer hate' of the Clinton Foundation among the 'average Americans' I know.

I'm not sure what planet you're currently residing on, but personally, I speak on a professional basis with 20-30 different people every day of the working week, hearing from every age and background imaginable, and in the course of the last 4 months I have spoken with TWO people that had clearly made up their minds to support Hillary. That's because this is a meat and potatoes neck of the Midwestern woods, and we certainly know what it feels like to have been "sold out" per the likes of the good reverend Obozo. There were those that were admittedly undecided at the time, however the VAST majority expressed sincere and adamant support for Trump, and utter disgust for the current state of political affairs and the path that the United States has been on for the last 52 years, 327 days, and 12.5 hours. Get out much? :p

Last edited:
And cohabiting with aliens from Zeta Reticuli.

We have gone beyond the absurd.

The alleged new FBI investigation of email is about Anthony Weiner's devices, not Hillary's. That story is being screwed up royally.

Well one should wait til some more details out BUT if Huma is involed in using one of these devices I'd say it bears looking into.

Furthermore I can't help but think that this was a known factor by Hilary at the time and she should have come clean at the time of the investigation...kind of preempt it's so because of her penchant(obsession) for secrecy if this does bite her in the ass she deserves it.

To me this fits the Clintons self sense of being above the law.

Last edited:
The laugh is on you because this is not about her email server, but about Anthony Weiner's messages. You have to dig deep, because the media really got this one dead wrong.

Just do your research. It's like they are aching for anything to make Clinton look bad even if it's only peripherally related. So Weiner's soon-to-be ex-wife is Hillary's assistant.

Was just coming here to post this via a Dick Morris alert. Awesome! :)
Nobody in his/her right mind or with an ounce of intelligence ever believes anything Morris says. Just apply the word "wrong" to his crap, and you will almost always been right. Most media outlets won't even put him on anymore since he's become so toxic. Even Fox News dumped him at one time.

The laugh is on you because this is not about her email server, but about Anthony Weiner's messages. You have to dig deep, because the media really got this one dead wrong.

Just do your research. It's like they are aching for anything to make Clinton look bad even if it's only peripherally related. So Weiner's soon-to-be ex-wife is Hillary's assistant.

Doesn't matter one iota Gene and you know it. If the FBI have her in their sights this late in the game, SHES DONE!!!! Unless of course the sheeple are too stupid and want a crook for president. Nice try!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back