• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Presidential elections and history repeating regards US Empire looking at other former empires had to deal with collapsing economy , constant conflicts and its military overstretch . While China and Russia play puppet masters at US expense.
America basically needs to realize that real life is not a reality show.

It's lost in it's own primary export: it's media circus culture.

If America would just go and you know, shut the tv off and play outside for a while, things would be a lot better.

Up until Trump, there really hasn’t been anything to replace The Jerry Springer Show.

Rob Ford was sure a lot of fun for Canadians.
I count Toronto as an American city.

Ugh. I spend too much time there.

Looking on the brighter side, my father was born in Saskatoon, which means I may be able to obtain dual citizenship.

The bottom line: Hillary is a life long career criminal politician with a record that's as clear as the nose on anyone's face that has posted in this forum. If you possess one shred of either honesty, or integrity, you can no more deny this than you can the fact that Trump @Tyger has never been an active politician prior to this election. Make of that what you will, but no, Trump has absolutely no history of being an Oligarchic puppet. The money over which he has sole command is far and away substantial enough to maintain a separate posture from them.

If you you want things in the USA to progressively continue into the nearest toilet as they have been for the last 60 years, vote for Hillaryous. If you don't want matters to continue as they have, vote for Trump. Whether or not anything changes for the better is a complete uncertainty. However, not voting for him is an absolute assurance of matters getting worse. If a person has "faith" in what is the basic current state of political affairs in the USA you are indeed a VERY sad case.

Most Fear Voter Fraud, Say Candidates Shouldn't Accept Early Results - Rasmussen Reports™
I think your probably right about most of this.However when you throw in Donald's stupidity with the below,you can see why he will still probably lose

IMG_0019.JPG

Since little of what you say actually conforms to the facts, I have no further comment. You have been corrected time and time again, yet you live in a different reality.

Gene,
With all due respect, you have NEVER corrected me yet. You have merely stated your opinion aligning it with typical editorially spun political rhetoric and democratic excuse making on matters without ONCE providing a single substantiating fact by which to "correct" me with. I respect your choice to vote for Hillaryous, that's your right as a legitimate US citizen. However, please do not pretend for an instant that you are clearly right, and I am clearly wrong, because that Sir is utter BULLSHIT.

Please, either put up REAL facts to specifically refute what I have stated, or respectfully agree to disagree. I will not tolerate you or anyone else making claims that I am delusional, or wrong, without so much as providing substantial evidence to clearly and unquestionably prove that assertion. Just sayn' :rolleyes: (and I really shouldn't have to)

With all due respect, you're trolling. Your wacky claims have repeatedly been refuted.

It may be time to close this thread. Let's see.

I will not tolerate you or anyone else making claims that I am delusional, or wrong, without so much as providing substantial evidence to clearly and unquestionably prove that assertion.

How is it possible that a grown man who touts the word of a maniac could possess the ability in cramming his head so incredibly far up his rectum, “The Great Harry Houdini”, should rise from the dead?

I can only grimace while attempting to imagine that in accomplishing a feat of such magnitude an individual would have to position their self in a manner requiring a unique persistence ..., along with an abundance of industrial grade lubricant.

If nothing else, it just goes to show what one fervent individual may accomplish when using their head.

It’s obvious that Trump’s campaign is primarily fear driven, as its nothing but doom and gloom from this grim reaper who strikes fear in the hearts and minds of primarily white nationalists who cannot imagine a broader landscape. There’s a laundry list of Trump’s failures that have either been dismissed, or, waxed over by the myopically challenged. There are the hard-core republicans who are willing to sacrifice this country’s democracy in the name of their party’s pride.

When Trump’s numbers were up in the polls, there was nothing but high praise for the media from this bombastic caricature. However, as his polling numbers tanked the media became one of the countless evil conspirators. Additionally, this salesman of the year promises the world if elected, whereas, he promises its end, if defeated.

The GOP failed miserably in constructing the maniac, and in their cowardice have failed in its dismantling.

With all due respect, you're trolling. Your wacky claims have repeatedly been refuted.

It may be time to close this thread. Let's see.

Gene, you can do whatever you like. It doesn't change the fact however, the both you and @S.R.L. are just touting repeated liberal partisan nonsense. I repeat, you have yet to present a single fact that directly refutes what I have stated in any of my posts. If you have, simply correct me and produce as much. Link back to it. You haven't to the best of my knowledge. That's a very reasonable expectancy within any forum that I have ever participated on.

Obozo = FAIL
Clinton = Someone that if she was ANYONE other the ennobled professional criminal politician that she is, and a very poor one at that, would be sitting in a prison somewhere doing very real time.

If you're going to accuse one of the world's longest running and most successful examples of democracy of being totally and fundamentally broken by voter corruption, you're going to have to back it up.

America has it's problems -- too partisan, lobby groups with too much control, and the parties are reaching oligarchical levels of power... but you guys still do in fact have the power to vote for who you want.

If you're that worried about it, do what we do. Count the votes by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back