• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Synchronicity, Breakaway Civilizations — Ask Walter Bosley!

Hey don't get me wrong. I actually enjoy your appearances on the show. It sparks the imagination. It's an interesting blend of history, folklore, and speculation. Plus it's cool that you come onto the forum and engage members afterwards, even if the exchanges between you and I have been rather awkward. I dunno why that is exactly, but it's not that big a deal. I've navigated through it before. You seem to enjoy being a bit of a wise guy ;) .

Mea culpa, if misunderstood the intent :)

Folks, the deal with my stuff is that I don't claim to always have the definitive answer. There are things in my books of which I am indeed confident in my positions and conclusions. There are other things that are pertinent to what I'm researching that are inconclusive or presently unverifiable yet are worth bringing up to the reader for their consideration. My thing is discussion, not debate, and there will always be someone with a different opinion on what any discussion should include. The bottom line is, I come at this from personal drive and sincerity. :)

Not really true - Walter. You are not a target for me - you could say you are like the snake with a high hat who can crawl under anything, as far as I am concerned. Glad to hear you have no facts to debate what made you of interest to the show - I suspect the same is true about everything else you offer. How is it that UFO experts are not "Strong" about their lies and yet are acting as if they are?

Synchronicity and Semiotics

Silence is my favorite moment when surrounded by sheep or going within.

Noise is better if disturbing growth can make me feel what I can know beyond a certainty or just a true fact.

Do I know the meaning of any entelechy or teleological process that ontologically and epistemologically confronts the landscape I read in books? Do the scholars who reduce observation gradualistically to remove all spiritual force ever know more than the juxtaposition of symbols or letters making those words? The distance between letters in a word does not make the energy in the symbol which became the letter after millennia of contemplation and changing dictionary defining agendas; disappear. That energy can gematrically cause insight or memetic coalescence known as mind control, Fuller knew sacred geometry far better in a mathematical manner than I ever will. When I really try to read his work in books like Ideas and Integrities it takes me forever to grasp a small amount of what I know is there. His Spaceship Earth and my 'at - One - ment' are ships passing in the night, unfortunately. But I do try to DO what he called 'creative realization'.

Is it true that an event can never be duplicated? How, if that is true can we create a Template or perfect thought which Teilhard de Chardin spoke about? In the thought expressed about the Observer of the Observed by Bucky Fuller do we find design consciousness affecting each part being observed in a manner not unlike Heisenberg included in his Observer Principle or causes energy and matter to disappear due to measuring such as the Australia University people just observed when reducing light to particle and/or wave?

Can you truly have a soul mate if you and your loved one are changing, growing and knowing more about yourself and the Self? Or should I say how can you have a soul mate if you are not both changing and growing according to the same design inputs? Wouldn't it be wonderful to spend time with all the synchronous forces affecting each of your 'carass' type of relational experience with people. Kurt Vonnegut created the word carass from 'caring' and a 'morass' which becomes what most relationships are - not just a rut - a real morass.

What are those synchronous forces? I cannot simply label them as g-d or a similar word if I hope to know more than Jung who does something akin to that according to his interpreters. I do think he and I would agree words limit our ability to conceive what we DO and how every action has an effect though not always equal or opposite. I would love to know more about the vectors of energy design in Bucky's vision of sacred geometry and yet I would also love a moment alone with a person who does not want to know any of this. Trust unites a soul more than the Bodhisattva quest. A Rishi contemplating his navel might 'see' more than a logician like myself who waffles or wavers looking for a place to land.

Ah yes, Zeno's Paradox and Lynds who Wheeler supported even though Lynds had no sheep fool-owing him or the skin of sheep to prove he was right. Is there a point I am making? Is it possible to make a point with mere words? The continuum of energy from hot to cold or good to bad never stays static. Does the Oroborous snake or dragon ever eat it's tail? Can that snake ever wear a high hat and crawl under a rat's penis? Is Bohr right about a great truth having an opposite which is also true? There are an infinite number of possibilities and our science has tried to cram them into constants.

If energy is in thoughts as I do think - and it coalesces with like energy - you have synchronous effects which can affect outcomes also including different energy.

In that sentence you have the next great revolution if WE can maintain or regain control of the World Mind.

http://designconsciousness.blogspot....hronicity.html

Not really true - Walter. You are not a target for me - you could say you are like the snake with a high hat who can crawl under anything, as far as I am concerned. Glad to hear you have no facts to debate what made you of interest to the show - I suspect the same is true about everything else you offer. How is it that UFO experts are not "Strong" about their lies and yet are acting as if they are?

Where does all this come from, Bob? I have plenty of facts, they're in my books. Just because I CHOOSE not to debate with YOU (or the likes of you), does not suddenly mean all my facts disappear. You're operating under a stale model, that things in this field must come down to debate and if they don't, they aren't valid. I don't write books nor do shows to satisfy people like you -- and no you're not any sort of authoritative voice on what's valid. No one is obligated to convince you of anything. If you're not convinced, so what? Just let it go. You're a guy complaining and insulting people in an internet forum. You may suspect anything you want, you'll never be satisfied. Being convinced is not your agenda here anyway, whether you know it or not, and I suspect you do. And where, my dear boy, do you EVER get the idea that I am a UFO 'expert'?? I'm a guy who's done some research and has a particular background and I've written about the subject. :)

As regards your accusation that I'm lying: you may head to perdition, female dog (Chris, relax, he started it; I'm responding politely). Prove that I'm LYING. I may be wrong about some things, but prove that I am lying. I recommend instead that you just not listen to any show in which I'm the guest. :)

Synchronicity and Semiotics

Silence is my favorite moment when surrounded by sheep or going within.

Noise is better if disturbing growth can make me feel what I can know beyond a certainty or just a true fact.

Do I know the meaning of any entelechy or teleological process that ontologically and epistemologically confronts the landscape I read in books? Do the scholars who reduce observation gradualistically to remove all spiritual force ever know more than the juxtaposition of symbols or letters making those words? The distance between letters in a word does not make the energy in the symbol which became the letter after millennia of contemplation and changing dictionary defining agendas; disappear. That energy can gematrically cause insight or memetic coalescence known as mind control, Fuller knew sacred geometry far better in a mathematical manner than I ever will. When I really try to read his work in books like Ideas and Integrities it takes me forever to grasp a small amount of what I know is there. His Spaceship Earth and my 'at - One - ment' are ships passing in the night, unfortunately. But I do try to DO what he called 'creative realization'.

Is it true that an event can never be duplicated? How, if that is true can we create a Template or perfect thought which Teilhard de Chardin spoke about? In the thought expressed about the Observer of the Observed by Bucky Fuller do we find design consciousness affecting each part being observed in a manner not unlike Heisenberg included in his Observer Principle or causes energy and matter to disappear due to measuring such as the Australia University people just observed when reducing light to particle and/or wave?

Can you truly have a soul mate if you and your loved one are changing, growing and knowing more about yourself and the Self? Or should I say how can you have a soul mate if you are not both changing and growing according to the same design inputs? Wouldn't it be wonderful to spend time with all the synchronous forces affecting each of your 'carass' type of relational experience with people. Kurt Vonnegut created the word carass from 'caring' and a 'morass' which becomes what most relationships are - not just a rut - a real morass.

What are those synchronous forces? I cannot simply label them as g-d or a similar word if I hope to know more than Jung who does something akin to that according to his interpreters. I do think he and I would agree words limit our ability to conceive what we DO and how every action has an effect though not always equal or opposite. I would love to know more about the vectors of energy design in Bucky's vision of sacred geometry and yet I would also love a moment alone with a person who does not want to know any of this. Trust unites a soul more than the Bodhisattva quest. A Rishi contemplating his navel might 'see' more than a logician like myself who waffles or wavers looking for a place to land.

Ah yes, Zeno's Paradox and Lynds who Wheeler supported even though Lynds had no sheep fool-owing him or the skin of sheep to prove he was right. Is there a point I am making? Is it possible to make a point with mere words? The continuum of energy from hot to cold or good to bad never stays static. Does the Oroborous snake or dragon ever eat it's tail? Can that snake ever wear a high hat and crawl under a rat's penis? Is Bohr right about a great truth having an opposite which is also true? There are an infinite number of possibilities and our science has tried to cram them into constants.

If energy is in thoughts as I do think - and it coalesces with like energy - you have synchronous effects which can affect outcomes also including different energy.

In that sentence you have the next great revolution if WE can maintain or regain control of the World Mind.

http://designconsciousness.blogspot....hronicity.html

Interesting, if true.

Where does all this come from, Bob? I have plenty of facts, they're in my books. Just because I CHOOSE not to debate with YOU (or the likes of you), does not suddenly mean all my facts disappear. You're operating under a stale model, that things in this field must come down to debate and if they don't, they aren't valid. I don't write books nor do shows to satisfy people like you -- and no you're not any sort of authoritative voice on what's valid. No one is obligated to convince you of anything. If you're not convinced, so what? Just let it go. You're a guy complaining and insulting people in an internet forum. You may suspect anything you want, you'll never be satisfied. Being convinced is not your agenda here anyway, whether you know it or not, and I suspect you do. And where, my dear boy, do you EVER get the idea that I am a UFO 'expert'?? I'm a guy who's done some research and has a particular background and I've written about the subject. :)

As regards your accusation that I'm lying: you may head to perdition, female dog (Chris, relax, he started it; I'm responding politely). Prove that I'm LYING. I may be wrong about some things, but prove that I am lying. I recommend instead that you just not listen to any show in which I'm the guest. :)

Frame it
Hang it

Interesting, if true.
What is interesting? Is it interesting to you that I know what Synchronicity is and can discuss it - with obvious expert analysis? I include your supposed specialties in the occult (Jung was that) and a lot more from science.

My word lie or my word liar in reference to you might be wrong - though so far it is looking more correct than any other I can think of. Perhaps - uninformed, hypocrite and person given to exaggeration would be more correct. Yes, you can be certain I will not listen to any show you do - as long as you are selling a tired old lie. But you are not alone.

What is interesting? Is it interesting to you that I know what Synchronicity is and can discuss it - with obvious expert analysis? I include your supposed specialties in the occult (Jung was that) and a lot more from science.

My word lie or my word liar in reference to you might be wrong - though so far it is looking more correct than any other I can think of. Perhaps - uninformed, hypocrite and person given to exaggeration would be more correct. Yes, you can be certain I will not listen to any show you do - as long as you are selling a tired old lie. But you are not alone.

Be still, Robert.

Be calm.

These troubles you perceive with me are actually within you. The world you seek to control eludes your comprehension the harder you try. The consequence of your conclusions about me, and what I in this moment represent to you, is the exposure of your deep anxiety. Let it go. For your own sake, just let others be, in spite of your personal judgment of them. I'm sure there is someone in your life who is being neglected during the time you spend gnashing your teeth here at souls about which you know nothing. It's the holiday season. Be cheerful and keep telling yourself 'The Paracast and its guests are not the enemy of social order according to Bob'. :)

Be still, Robert.

Be calm.

These troubles you perceive with me are actually within you. The world you seek to control eludes your comprehension the harder you try. The consequence of your conclusions about me, and what I in this moment represent to you, is the exposure of your deep anxiety. Let it go. For your own sake, just let others be, in spite of your personal judgment of them. I'm sure there is someone in your life who is being neglected during the time you spend gnashing your teeth here at souls about which you know nothing. It's the holiday season. Be cheerful and keep telling yourself 'The Paracast and its guests are not the enemy of social order according to Bob'. :)

Oh, not only a liar but a trained agent of the use of attack and innuendo. I am not the droid you are looking for - but I am sure you will find a willing audience.

OK, putting the nonsense aside, I look forward to the show tomorrow and hopefully can answer questions sufficiently. :)

(I have removed my replies to certain statements of another poster because the moderators have handled the situation)

Last edited:
@ Robert - Please read (or re-read) the Paracast Forums Terms and Conditions. Your post linking Walter with the downfall and death of Bennowitz is an extremely serious accusation. Can you provide evidence? This is not the place for that kind of behaviour and Walter has every right to be furious for the defamation. Would you publish the same words in a newspaper?

I've removed the offending post and am stating that you should not repeat such accusations here, if you wish to remain here that is. Fair warning.

Dear Goggs

Yes, I provided the connection in the message you deleted - here is the link to the whole article where his fellow government agent Doty is named alongside Bosley the paid hoaxer you are protecting and promoting. He (Doty) actually bragged about how easy it is to play mind games which lead to the death of naive people.

A Fractured Hall of Mirrors | The Daily Grail

As to your censorship and lack of research - what can I say? Do what thou wilt!

OK, putting the nonsense aside, I look forward to the show tomorrow and hopefully can answer questions sufficiently. :)

(I have removed my replies to certain statements of another poster because the moderators have handled the situation)

Not true - you removed some of your replies which I cornered you on the use of techniques and innuendo rather than facts.

And the moderators are what they are - I deal in facts.

Dear Goggs

Yes, I provided the connection in the message you deleted - here is the link to the whole article where his fellow government agent Doty is named alongside Bosley the paid hoaxer you are protecting and promoting. He (Doty) actually bragged about how easy it is to play mind games which lead to the death of naive people.

A Fractured Hall of Mirrors | The Daily Grail

As to your censorship and lack of research - what can I say? Do what thou wilt!

LMFAO... My comments in that film stand. They do not mean what you and others spin them to mean. I simply was not around in the AFOSI during the Doty association with Bennewitz. That was in the 1980s. I did not enter the USAF until 1993 and became an agent in 1994. Do you see how wrong you are about an association with Doty? I've never met the man. And letting people think our advanced technology was ET -- even encouraging the idea -- I wholeheartedly support, if that protects its secrecy. What happened with Bennewitz is a separate issue entirely. What people stake their lives on ET truth for is not my concern. If you'd actually look at the facts, it appears if any US govt entity had a hand in the destruction of Bennewitz, it was the other player involved, probably the NSA. You need to go after the guilty parties. This isn't flattering on you. You're coming off like a nut.

Dear Goggs

Yes, I provided the connection in the message you deleted - here is the link to the whole article where his fellow government agent Doty is named alongside Bosley the paid hoaxer you are protecting and promoting. He (Doty) actually bragged about how easy it is to play mind games which lead to the death of naive people. A Fractured Hall of Mirrors | The Daily Grail
Interesting article there. I like how Bosley is referred to as a "Trickster". I wonder if Chris has seen that ... LOL. A word of advice. Bosley's working on at least 128 shades of gray. Better to stay at arm's length. If you get into it with him you won't get anyplace ;-)

Last edited:

Bravo.

Back