• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Slow to get started.

I know I haven't been posting as much as I used to, it has a little bit to do with the new forum software, but more to do with how busy I am at work.
Does anyone want me and Pixelsmith to start a global warming or 9/11 discussion? I know that creates a lot of fun!

With that said, I think we can all agree that the recent shows have been quite good.

So nice to hear from you Angel! Hope you had a Happy New Year!
You were never able to discuss those topics intelligently, have you woke up yet? ;)

btw- i heard Friedman is a man-made global warming skeptic now. he also dislikes obama as well.... i feel vindicated some h0w.

The ability to upload files is still there. It's better than on the older board, and labeled Upload a File. We can restore the board views if you want.

Like is meant for FB integration. The Thanks feature was an add-on with the old board. Maybe someone will develop one.
Still can't upload an mp3. It now shows up as an option, but I get a no-can/do error message when I try...

It may be a sizing issue, because we're limited to 7MB PHP uploads. I've asked the admins to increase this to see if that works. How big is the file?

Otherwise, you can upload the file to the site and give a link here. I'll contact you about how best to accomplish this.

OK, file upload size is fixed, but not MP3. It's not supported unless we get a special paid media add-on, and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Better to just upload the file to our site, Chris, and present a link here. Making uploads of this sort open to everyone might present some complications, whereas embedding media in one of the usual video formats is easier to manage. Oh well.

Back