• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ryan Skinner - Skinwalker Ranch

Free episodes:

A fair point, it was a poor choice of words on my part. There was no real documentation in a legal sense. what I meant to say is the while the harrasment of the Shermans, while could be considered heresay because Mr.Sherman wasnt't savvy enough to have a public notariain in his prescence at all times happened in a present day narrative (real time). The fact that the previous tenants may have faced the same thing was conjecture based on the placement of the door locks that was the intent of my narrative. Doesn't change my points one bit though.

But it does seems under your guidelines EVERYTHING is heresay and is open to scrutiny which I guess is also technically true, with the notable exception of military psyops I'm guessing even if ryan had said he relieved himself behind a rock, you would require a police report or a witness.
Your post is misleading, because you are avoiding the main issue about the three dogs AND the scoop marks.

Please double check post 378 and 379 and address the dogs and the scoop marks.

I don't question that the inside door bolts existed, but I do question WHY they existed. Nothing to do with Entities, imo. I gave reasonable Human causes as to why those locks were there. Heck, maybe the doors wouldn't stay shut otherwise, and they needed the doors to stay closed too. Maybe to keep out dust from dust storms too! NO JOKING.

My house had bolts on the inside doors when i bought it, The previous owners had children and the height at which these were placed suggested to us this was their purpose.
A friend of mine had to do something similar, he had one of those wonder dog border collies that could use door handles and open doors.

So im not sure bolts on internal doors is a big deal, though id be interested in the size of the bolts, in the cases above we are talking those tiny ones you see on small animal cages or cupboard doors.

If the internal bolts were the large front gate type bolts that would suggest security rather than utility as the purpose and that would be strange on an internal door imo

nope the neighbors whom knew the Meyers told me first hand they would huddle in their living room at night as golf ball sized balls of light wizzed around the ranch house. They saw this first hand. So your dead wrong... there is so much false truths in this forum its hard for me to participate. I've done the footwork and interviews. YOU are speculating.

So im not sure bolts on internal doors is a big deal, though id be interested in the size of the bolts, in the cases above we are talking those tiny ones you see on small animal cages or cupboard doors.
Maybe the doors wouldn't stay shut otherwise, and they needed the doors to stay closed too. Maybe to keep out dust from dust storms too! NO JOKING.

Personally, if these were small sized, then I think it's to keep things closed to keep the dust out. Dust storms are very common, and a very old house like that would allow the dust to get in. This is a dust storm issue, imo.

If the bolts were large in size, then I still go with the fear of isolation. A woman is alone in the middle of nowhere while her husband works outdoors. And, after he dies for several years she is alone there too. Their property bordered the Indian Reservation for gosh sakes... there were real fears still existing between the Indians and these "white people".

nope the neighbors whom knew the Meyers told me first hand they would huddle in their living room at night as golf ball sized balls of light wizzed around the ranch house. They saw this first hand. So your dead wrong... there is so much false truths in this forum its hard for me to participate. I've done the footwork and interviews. YOU are speculating.
Mr. Salisbury spoke with the brother who told him he KNEW nothing weird happened about ET-UFO sightings or other strange phenomena.

Which neighbor told you this? Specifically, please.

How would they know what happened inside the Meyer's house? The Meyer's lived alone and had no children.

Bottom line, Mrs. Meyers lived in the house for 7 years alone, so I guess she was happy enough to remain there. I'm sure she could have left if she wanted to. She had family to go to.

Last edited:
I would enjoy the opportunity to provide comment or answer questions relative to Ryan's and my book, providing, of course, that they come from someone other than the two individuals that already know and have all the answers. There was a process to writing the book and a degree of enjoyment and interest that went along with it.

I would enjoy the opportunity to provide comment or answer questions relative to Ryan's and my book, providing, of course, that they come from someone other than the two individuals that already know and have all the answers.
This is 100% misleading, as I have repeatedly said the EXACT OPPOSITE so many times in so many posts (over and over and over...) that your statement is preposterous and definitely misleading!

If im the other individual you refer to, then i would also say thats a bogus claim
I dont know the answers, anyone who says they do is foolish to do so.

I post ideas, not answers

If you only wish to discuss this with ppl whos pov aligns with your own thats fine too.

Who is Charles M. ? This Charles M. appears to be very misleading in your book. You seem to be implying this may be a Meyers saying this???

You write in Kindle section 1300 and 1313 :

"Also, according to Charles M. [the family members] would huddle together as tiny golf ball sized Orbs would fly around the house [...]"

This is bizarre. There is no Charles Meyers, yet you seem to imply a Meyers is telling you this story? This needs an explanation, seriously, as this could be very misleading. You have no other mention of a Charles M. in the entire book. This is it. BS.

Last edited:
This is one of the more interesting encounters mentioned in the Kelleher debriefing. Striker is one of the Tribal police. This excerpt is provided during the briefing by one of the investigators hired ostensibly by Bigelow:

Striker had brought up was, there’s this area north of Stockman’s Restaurant, just north and west of Fort Duchesne, just a little bit. There’s this big rock formation they refer to as Lizards or Lizard Rock…when they were growing up, there were always a lot of lizards on this rock. Striker took us up there, and this is on an area that is restricted Tribal land. He said when he was 15-16 years old—it was right before he got his driver’s license—and he was riding around and noticed some people, two people dancing on this rock, that he thought was weird. He said as he got closer, he noticed this light that was shining behind them. He said as he stopped to watch them, all of a sudden—he knew what time it was because he knew he needed to get home—as he’s watching these people dance and watching the light behind them, all of a sudden there were four people there. He said he looks down at his watch and an hour has gone by, and he said then there was a group of people dancing in and around the rock.

By the way, the investigator, referred to as Investigator 1 was also one of the original security personnel hired to work the Ranch.

I would enjoy the opportunity to provide comment or answer questions relative to Ryan's and my book, providing, of course, that they come from someone other than the two individuals that already know and have all the answers. There was a process to writing the book and a degree of enjoyment and interest that went along with it.

Colonel John Alexander is a real colorful, cloak & dagger kind of figure and i'm curious about what you discovered regarding why he's involved with The Ranch in the first place. His lengthy and detailed history & involvement in psychological warfare using technology and all manner of serious weirdness to aid such endeavors while scheming with his Satanist buds is well known. What do you think is his overall role & purpose with the NIDS crew, or at least what does his appearance here indicate from your perspective given what you've learned about him and his modus operandi? Does he remind you at all of Richard Doty?

Just a general observation about psi-ops & psi-tech: if I had some orb technology handy I would send that stuff right after people like Ryan while skulking around my perimeter in order for him to write about it and promote my paranormal screen. At least if my plan was to make him a prophet I would Bennewitz him. But that hasn't really happened from what we've heard. Do you think this is indicative of what may have once been an actual, active phenomena that has since gone quiet in the way that the Hessdalen phenomena fizzled out once the cameras were turned on it?

Just a general observation about psi-ops & psi-tech: if I had some orb technology handy I would send that stuff right after people like Ryan while skulking around my perimeter in order for him to write about it and promote my paranormal screen. At least if my plan was to make him a prophet I would Bennewitz him. But that hasn't really happened from what we've heard. Do you think this is indicative of what may have once been an actual, active phenomena that has since gone quiet in the way that the Hessdalen phenomena fizzled out once the cameras were turned on it?
You need to listen to Ryan's FIRST DAY VISIT next to (or possibly on) the ranch! He got the full treatment! Barking orders in some weird language like a robot was talking over a loud intercom. Red, blue, white lights were flashing 300 feet away behind a hill. This went on for several minutes, and then everything just disappeared into thin air.

Yeah, Ryan got the full treatment alright! A "Bennewitz Patsy" number two? A chosen one.

Burnt State, question for you: Do you know if the scoop mark accounts are told anywhere else, especially, in the NIDS reports or Knapp's book? Thanks.

I'm referring to this:
This source is more primary than Ryan's book, and I strongly believe this is a key to the HOAX... by David Perkins, Spirit Magazine Vol 10 # 1 1997

Quoting: "The Shermans spent their last day on ranch rounding up cattle. By late evening they were "bone-tired," They locked all the doors and saw their children to bed. Gwen and Terry took hot showers and then fell into a deep sleep. The next morning they awoke to find their bedding covered with blood. They both had a one eighth inch deep "scoop mark" in the same place on their right thumbs."

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for reminding me of that encounter, but it still wasn't as exciting as say a dog man trying to chase him around the fence while smoking a cigar, or an actual orb zapping around him.

The NIDS reports say zilcho about things at The Ranch. Have there been any reports by them about The Ranch as I thought they had simply withheld everything and recorded little at all?

The video camera still sequence series which identifies a moment where the camera fails is the most interesting piece of evidence withheld and I think it's not really the whole story as Knapp tells it. I think it might be a much simpler story altogether.

The whole image of people waking up covered in blood sounds like a rip off of Targ talking about his girlfriend waking up leaking blood from everywhere. The whole idea is as preposterous as most alien abduction claims.

Yes, thanks for reminding me of that encounter, but it still wasn't as exciting as say a dog man trying to chase him around the fence while smoking a cigar, or an actual orb zapping around him.
Ryan said he was there with "a group" whatever that means. He has indicated he's been there many times with multiple investigators, so maybe he's with or doing tours or being with fellow followers of the ranch. But this was his first time at the ranch.

I think the Orbs have to be "on standby" to be sent out, and Ryan's group had just arrived on the scene that day. Maybe they weren't prepared for an Orb mission?

Chris O'brien mentioned something called The Orb Project, as some "testing" they were doing at the ranch. He does not elaborate about it.

Last edited:
Based on my recent studies: Terry Sherman is a Balloon Boy -Big Time!

Now, why Sherman was either made into a Patsy "useful asset" or was cooperating from the beginning (or driven-off for other reasons) is not too relevant to what happens years later. His whole story becomes A FRONT and A COVER for Covert Operations. Bigelow and some Covert Black Ops seems to be what is going on in 2009 considering the following evidence. (See Ryan's quote below too.)

At this point, I believe this Skinwalker Whistle Blower named "Chip" is giving an accurate and true account to the best of his knowledge. If you have NOT heard this Paracast, then you definitely need to check this out. This may be a HUGE CLUE about what was really going-on there. I think so. Please keep reading down below this link, as there is more good info below it along with Ryan's quote too...

Here is the link to the free Paracast download:

https://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_120902.mp3

Please listen to this Paracast: Christopher O'Brien on the September 2, 2012 broadcast said one of the undercover guests "Chip" did work on the ranch, and Chris said he had enough proof to believe it. That guy said they were government funded by contract to Bigelow. Listen to it yourself. Chris indicated he believed him. Ryan confirmed he's legit too. So, follow the money! Also, that same guy said he knew of top level military that also visited the ranch including a General with 3 other military.

Quoting the whistle blower "Chip" from that show:

"We were the guinea pigs. They were testing us. They were examining us. We were the test dummies here. Like they have some new military thing out here, and they wanted to see how it effects people."
I spoke with Chip a few days ago, his boss was ex NSA, but their checks were signed by Bigelow. The company had a contract with the Department of Defense. I even have a copy of a NIDS/BAASS paystub as proof. Chip was confused, which in turn confused me regarding the NSA reference. His boss worked for the NSA, but the NSA was not the department responsible for the contract with Bigelow.
Here is the Broadcast Audio Paracast/Podcast Info:

September 2, 2012 — David Weatherly, Ryan Skinner, and “Chip”

Gene and Chris present a special roundtable discussion covering one of the most important on-going cases of location-specific phenomenal events on record: The Uintah Basin/Sherman Ranch (Skinwalker Ranch) case. This episode will feature new information and up-to-date analyses of these enigmatic events that continues to baffle scientists and researchers of paranormal events. UFOs, crypto-creatures, cattle mutilations, portals, native legends, a shadowy billionaire, melted dogs and rumors of fire-fights with aliens. Our guests include investigators David Weatherly and Ryan Skinner. We'll also present "Chip," a Sherman Ranch insider, who will offer exclusive details.

Last edited:
Apologies to DissectionStalker, I mangled his initials TWICE IN A ROW. I don't know why. I think I was partially abducted.

Getting back to the important Scooby Doo connections for a moment, yes, it makes no sense to draw in the whole gang and the mystery mobile unless the point is to attract and trap meddling kids. A kid-trap cannot be discounted at this point.

I think the Indian connection is far more likely to provide a motive. I mean land disputes. When forum posters say the ranch is "right next to" tribal land, does that mean it is tribal land, once was, exists as an island within tribal land? Which tribe? If it's like most reservations in the US, it's highly reduced in extent from the original treaty's stipulation, so was the ranch once on and now officially off the reservation?

This goes back to my feeling the language being used is key. Which native language is it?

Regarding the 2 now 4 dancers and the missing time at the remote valley, is this near one of the three "Devil's Canyons" in the area, where shamanistic things are supposed to happen, and where some strange petroglyphs are etched?

I think the Indian connection is far more likely to provide a motive. I mean land disputes. When forum posters say the ranch is "right next to" tribal land, does that mean it is tribal land, once was, exists as an island within tribal land? Which tribe? If it's like most reservations in the US, it's highly reduced in extent from the original treaty's stipulation, so was the ranch once on and now officially off the reservation?

This goes back to my feeling the language being used is key. Which native language is it?
I have also spoken about that same idea you have too regarding the Tribal Lands and possible disputes. I have heard it said that the ranch is on a "no mans land" taboo location for the Indians. So, it may be someone was pissed-off when the Shermans moved-in, the land was vacant for almost 7 years, and then someone started killing some of their cattle to drive them off.

Yes, you make good points about the language confusion too. This still might be part of the PSYOPS to continue to confuse its true source. In 2009 there is a Covert Black Ops running... see my previous post.

But this language issue also goes back to 2006-7, when Ryan hears these same types of voices on his first visit. Maybe Black Ops was running back then too, or as you suggest a possible tribal thing?

Storge Wrote: "We get reports of campers have weird interludes and fugues."

Where is this? Can you expand a bit more about the camper's experiences?

Thanks for joining the fray. :)

Last edited:
The whole theory of the events at Skinwalker Ranch being a series of experiments of the Government’s Psy-Ops experiments doesn’t wash for me because that would mean that they’ve been doing these experiments far longer than the United States has been a country. There’s a lot of history that dates back for centuries about strange sightings and encounters… to say “The Government” is responsible is about as ridiculous as saying Halliburton is responsible for global warming on Venus, Mars, Europa and Titan, too.

If they are able to implant false memories, I would like to know where can I sign up! Could you please exchange all the memories of my girlfriends between 1988 to 1996 for false memories of meeting my wife when I was 18 while at the same time giving me the memories of getting a doctorate in archeology and masters in graphic design so I can make a living doing more of what I love?

I would actually pay top dollar if you could remove every aspect of a specific troll in this thread out of my head so I can get on with my life and enjoy my conversation that I was having with Ryan and DL! The problem I have with sociopaths is that they insist that you help them argue their point even when you or I don’t agree with the premise of their argument or hypothesis of their conclusions. There are no “dots to connect*”

*Seriously – repeating the same question over and over again and expecting a new answer is something a child does when they don’t know how to rephrase the question or that child is trying to wear you down to get what you want. Geezus – get over yourself and your over-inflated sense of self importance.

[...]to say “The Government” is responsible is about as ridiculous as saying Halliburton is responsible for global warming on Venus, Mars, Europa and Titan, too.
Not true for 2009 and probably other years too, but I use the terms Covert Black Ops. I do not know specifically 'who' that is.

I guess you can't be bothered listening to a verified 'whistle blower' that BOTH Chris and Ryan validated as being credible about what he was telling the Paracast audience. And, then you blow smoke wasting bandwidth getting personal again (over and over and over) by name calling "troll" "sociopath" with another tantrum of unbecoming behavior.

Bad form, so please try and avoid all your personal "name calling" nonsense.

For those interested in learning about the 'whistle blower' please read post 396. There is a direct link to the audio Paracast show. It's free.

Last edited:
Back