• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

PhD from Los Alamos remembers Bob Lazar..

Just to clarify, Knapp does not believe Lazar has the degrees either. He has not been able to verify them, and this did make him skeptical. However, he says he has talked to witnesses that put Lazar at Los Alamos and Area 51, even though both have claimed he did not work there. So, although I have the same concerns you all do, Knapp is a very good journalist, and has his reasons for believing some of Lazar's story.
Right. I just wish Knapp would call him out on that. Much the way Maury Povich does with his classic line of "...that's a lie." Instead of paling around with him.

@DissectionStalker - Thanks for the kind words! I just don't have time to be in the forums very much. As it is I think I get caught spending too much time in them here and there or on Facebook. I am swamped with writing stories, posting stories, researching, updating the website, getting the script ready for the UFO Report, and getting interview for the podcast, etc. AH! That reminds me I need to get a guest for Monday's podcast. Welp, off to work. Thanks again!

@DissectionStalker - Thanks for the kind words! I just don't have time to be in the forums very much. As it is I think I get caught spending too much time in them here and there or on Facebook. I am swamped with writing stories, posting stories, researching, updating the website, getting the script ready for the UFO Report, and getting interview for the podcast, etc. AH! That reminds me I need to get a guest for Monday's podcast. Welp, off to work. Thanks again!
Do you know what case (IMO) deserves a fresh look? The Coyne Army helicopter case. I've been involved with UFOs since 1979 and to me, this is one of the most fascinating cases because it involves; military pilot/crew, a clear/structured craft, the craft having a physical effect on the helicopter (ascending instead of descending), and a family on the ground that witnessed the event. I'd love to hear something new on this case instead of the same old regurgitated Roswell garbage.

Cheers!

@Alejandro Rojas Happy Birthday ET-Dude! :)

What happened to Jason and Maureen? Are they no longer working full time at OM?

I wish they were still doing Spacing Out, and then you would have more time for "the deep" interviews. Maybe then you would have some time to post once a week or one day a month at a forum. I'm sure Gene would be happy to give you an Open Minds thread topic here to post at.

Last edited:
hey guys maybe a good idea to get Bob on if possible id love to listen to that one he had no reason to actually lie about this but then again i could be wrong

There is another aspect to the education background problems of Bob Lazar. It is often said that it should be really easy for anyone to prove where they went to school, college or Uni and also where they worked and that it should be actually difficult to wipe such a background.

But let's turn this on it's head: Where are all the people who must have gone to school with Bob Lazar? Surely since he has been in the limelight, sometimes worldwide, for over 25 years and I don't think I've heard of anyone saying, ' Well I was at college doing ...... with Bob Lazar at the time he claimed such and such, so he couldn't have been at MIT etc.'

So where are the people Bob must have known in the past to say where he was most definitely not?

hey guys maybe a good idea to get Bob on if possible id love to listen to that one he had no reason to actually lie about this but then again i could be wrong

I'm afraid he would just turn down the offer. The only person that can draw Lazar out is George Knapp and that is only cos they are friends and even then it is extremely rarely. Also Art Bell probably could.

But Lazar is still a fraud. He never went to MIT much less graduated from there. Examine this; I flew in the U.S. Navy for five years. Lets go out on a limb here and say for some odd reason the U.S. Navy wanted to hide/destroy/classify my Navy records; I still have a TON of stuff to prove I went into the Navy. I have for one, 3 different cruise books (like a HS year book with names & photos). I have my records that shows what schools I went to, my GPA, instructors names, names of other students in my class, etc. I have friends/former bosses that I still keep in touch with on FB. They have scanned their old school photos and have them online (which show me in a bunch of them). The list goes on & on. My point is, Lazar should have a plethora of other ways to show he went to/graduated MIT and he does not. Seems impossible that one would not have SOMETHING that shows one went there.

But his story makes for a good sci fi/conspiracy movie on a Sat night.

Agreed, I ask in another thread though, where are all the people from jobs, school or just life that must have know Lazar around the time he claims educational achievements? There must be people who knew him - he has a very recognisable face and there seems no doubt he is a capable scientist ( I don't believe he is just a blagger) and if he was home-schooled, who home-schooled him to a level that would get him a job as a physicist at Los Alamos?

I am totally convinced Bob Lazar worked in a classified capacity at Los Alamos. This recent discovery seems to back up this reality. However, I am also convinced Bob Lazar does not have the educational background he claims. Now how to we marry those two seemingly massive discrepancies? It is actually very easy... Bob Lazar, lied and presented fake documents, certifications and resumes to sub-contractors in order to obtain the job. Since he looked the part and talked the part, he was able to actually DO the job.

You have to remember, Bob was a photo guy, he could have easily replicated lots of paperwork and certificates. In John Lear's interview, he said Bob Lazar went to his house and was carrying with him his full resume and certificates. I think they were all fraudulent, BUT he was able to perhaps reference his encounter with Teller and caught a break or the sub-contractor just did a terrible job of vetting Lazar.

This happens all the time, even today. For example,

"Marilee Jones had been with MIT for 28 years before the university realized that she never received the undergraduate or master's degrees that she said she got on her resume. In fact, Jones never received any college degrees. In 2007, she resigned stating on the university's Web site that she had "misrepresented her academic degrees to the institute." She was their current Dean at the time.

"In 1999, it was revealed that Jeffrey Papows, president of IBM's software maker Lotus Development, fibbed about his academic and military background." - How much classified material did this guy work on while at IBM?

"A top administrator at Texas A&M University resigned on Friday after he admitted lying about his academic credentials and military background. Alexander Kemos was hired in March 2009 and named senior vice president for administration a year later. He had claimed to have a doctoral degree from Tufts University in Medford, Mass., and to have been a former Navy SEAL. A&M President R. Bowen Loftin announced the resignation in an e-mail to the campus Friday, saying Kemos resigned "to spend more time with his family." Kemos served briefly as Loftin's chief-of-staff last summer. Kemos, 50, came to A&M from the business world, previously serving as executive vice president for corporate development and as a founding partner at Nordic American Group."

Here are recent, post internet examples of people who gained access to VERY high positions though careful lying and bad vetting.

So now you have Bob Lazar, working on classified material at Los Alamos. What happens when the government actually discovers this, what might they do? They could prosecute him, fire him, or perhaps, USE him to their advantage. Keep in mind, they now control his fate. I imagine they sat him down and said "Bob, we know you lied about your background to gain access to a Top Secret security clearance, we could ruin your life forever, but we want to work with you. We have a project out at Groom Lake we would like you to be a part of, however, regardless of the outcome, YOU MUST always maintain your educational background or face prosecution...sign here"

Now the government has their perfect patsy, they can use Bob Lazar to work on "exotic" stuff knowing full well if it ever gets out, he has to maintain a part of his background that is easily debunked, thereby giving the government plausible deniability.

The real debate really is, Did Bob Lazar work on real ET hardware, or was he part of some psyop intelligence plan aimed at releasing this information for reasons yet to be discovered. Regardless, I am betting that is what happened.

Back