• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

PhD from Los Alamos remembers Bob Lazar..

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
I just watched an Open Minds video by Alejandro Rojas in which he interviews UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell who has managed to find a credentialled scientist who was at Los Alamos in the 1980's and this scientist has verified that Lazar worked their as a Physicist.

New Bob Lazar Discovery! - Open Minds UFO Report - YouTube

The reason this is important is that for 25 years, Los Alamos and others have denied Lazar worked their in any capacity, despite George Knapp digging up a lab phone directory with a 'Robert Lazar' extension number. In addition to that, a local newspaper with a story on Lazar's rocket car mentions that he works at Los Alamos too. And this was printed long before any of the Area 51/UFO stuff from Bob Lazar started, i.e before there may have been any reason to try and discredit Bob Lazar.

The name of the scientist is Dr Krangal and he can apparently prove he was a physicist at Los Alamos along with some other Government-contract labs.

This scientist is not the first person to have said they knew Lazar to have worked at Los Alamos but he is apparently the first to be willing to go on record to say so.

None of this of course proves anything to do with Area 51, S-4 or UFO's but what it might do is prove something Lazar has been saying all along and something that the authorities did not want to be public knowledge. It certainly gives more credibility to the story that Lazar was picked up by EE&G for work at Area 51 because of his work/reputation from Los Alamos. It makes it far more likely that Lazar could have been in the right kind of circles to meet people who recruit scientists for sensitive work.

We'll have to see if this leads to anything else. Also, I think Jeremy would make a great guest for the Paracast.

I just watched an Open Minds video by Alejandro Rojas in which he interviews UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell who has managed to find a credentialled scientist who was at Los Alamos in the 1980's and this scientist has verified that Lazar worked their as a Physicist.

New Bob Lazar Discovery! - Open Minds UFO Report - YouTube

The reason this is important is that for 25 years, Los Alamos and others have denied Lazar worked their in any capacity, despite George Knapp digging up a lab phone directory with a 'Robert Lazar' extension number. In addition to that, a local newspaper with a story on Lazar's rocket car mentions that he works at Los Alamos too. And this was printed long before any of the Area 51/UFO stuff from Bob Lazar started, i.e before there may have been any reason to try and discredit Bob Lazar.

The name of the scientist is Dr Krangal and he can apparently prove he was a physicist at Los Alamos along with some other Government-contract labs.

This scientist is not the first person to have said they knew Lazar to have worked at Los Alamos but he is apparently the first to be willing to go on record to say so.

None of this of course proves anything to do with Area 51, S-4 or UFO's but what it might do is prove something Lazar has been saying all along and something that the authorities did not want to be public knowledge. It certainly gives more credibility to the story that Lazar was picked up by EE&G for work at Area 51 because of his work/reputation from Los Alamos. It makes it far more likely that Lazar could have been in the right kind of circles to meet people who recruit scientists for sensitive work.

We'll have to see if this leads to anything else. Also, I think Jeremy would make a great guest for the Paracast.

If this guy says who he says he is, and checks out, then this certainly gives the whole Lazar story more credibility as you mentioned. George Knapp was the first to break the story I believe, and Knapp, for the most part - think is a level headed guy. This story perked my ears when I first heard it. It was also just that, a story. Two things that bothered me about the Lazar story were his education background (claimed to have masters degrees from Caltech and MIT with no proof) and this Element 115 claim, which to my knowledge is not a stable isotope, but I'm no expert on the matter, so what the hell do I know. There are holes in his story. Curious to see what will happen after this. My guess, a lot of beating the dead horse so to speak.

If I recall, Lazar really never changed his story. It remained the same over the years. He passed that test in my book. Also, the U.S government lied that Area 51 existed for decades, until the CIA came out and said it's real. Quite honestly, I'm not sure why they denied for so long, maybe to find a new home for all the secret squirrel shit before they let the cat out of the bag (squirrels apparently as well) so who knows. I'm pretty sure most people believed that there was such a site, so they really weren't fooling anyone. I think they realized that, which is partly why they did come out and said it eventually. I think there might be lies on both side of the fences here.

Last edited:
"During the final hour, Corbell provided an update on his work documenting the research of a nanotechnology expert dubbed 'Nano Man.' He noted that, although his project originally just focused on Nano Man's work involving an advanced propulsion system, the enigmatic scientist confided in him that the motivation for his research came from being shown advanced alien technology. Later, Nano Man showed him a vial of liquid that appeared to be merely water and had been "collected at an abduction site." He claimed that within that substance was a "highly ordered, fabricated nanotechnology that we could not produce here on Earth." After Corbell expressed skepticism about this claim, Nano Man allowed him to have it analyzed by a scientist at NASA, who was astonished to see what seemed to be nano machinery that was far more advanced than anything that can be created by humans today."

These are some claims here. I wonder what scientist at NASA tested them, and if they/he would be so kind, and come forth with their name.

Area 51 Revelations, Alien Implants, & Nanotechnology - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Last edited:

Very interesting. Any possibility of Dr. Krangal appearing on The Paracast ?

"During the final hour, Corbell provided an update on his work documenting the research of a nanotechnology expert dubbed 'Nano Man.' He noted that, although his project originally just focused on Nano Man's work involving an advanced propulsion system, the enigmatic scientist confided in him that the motivation for his research came from being shown advanced alien technology. Later, Nano Man showed him a vial of liquid that appeared to be merely water and had been "collected at an abduction site." He claimed that within that substance was a "highly ordered, fabricated nanotechnology that we could not produce here on Earth." After Corbell expressed skepticism about this claim, Nano Man allowed him to have it analyzed by a scientist at NASA, who was astonished to see what seemed to be nano machinery that was far more advanced than anything that can be created by humans today."

These are some claims here. I wonder what scientist at NASA tested them, and if they/he would be so kind, and come forth with their name.

Area 51 Revelations, Alien Implants, & Nanotechnology - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Jeremy made a short movie about this, it's called "Utility Fog" (available on vimeo to rent) and the Nasa lab tech appears in the movie.

I am not convinced that what we are seeing is really ET nano robots. I think it may be some kind of nano magic trick. The nano man is after all, a nano materials scientist.

Here's a thread I started about Jeremy:
Jeremy Corbell, ET nano robots? | The Paracast Community Forums

He was on the Paracast not long ago, but I don't think it is all of a sudden. In fact, you can find older references to his statements. I just asked him directly. I have known him for quite some time, so I knew about several interesting UFO stories he has. Although, I just scratched the surface regarding cases he has investigated. Ron has been in this field for years. I am sure at some point Paracast will have him back and they can ask about Bob.

Hey guys. You might also be interested in an interview i just posted with another engineer that will vouch for Lazar: You are being redirected...
I really miss your two hosts on Spacing Out. Bummer. Did the sponsor run too low on money or ? Not only was the style and theme PERFECT, the way it was done with sound effects and graphic design, etc. but I really enjoyed "the chemistry" of Jason and Maureen. I thought it was the best UFO show "out there" for its unique concept and the service it provided.

Don't take this personally, but the format now is far more boring and less interesting. Imo. A.R. you do very well in long interviews and digging deep, but Jason and Maureen & Spacing Out were perfect for the type of show they did. It gave Open Minds the variety of experience it needed to attract new people and a younger demographic too. It's too much of a "one man show" now.

Did the sponsor run out of money or what ?

He was on the Paracast not long ago, but I don't think it is all of a sudden. In fact, you can find older references to his statements. I just asked him directly. I have known him for quite some time, so I knew about several interesting UFO stories he has. Although, I just scratched the surface regarding cases he has investigated. Ron has been in this field for years. I am sure at some point Paracast will have him back and they can ask about Bob.

Interesting episode as always Alejandro.

But Lazar is still a fraud. He never went to MIT much less graduated from there. Examine this; I flew in the U.S. Navy for five years. Lets go out on a limb here and say for some odd reason the U.S. Navy wanted to hide/destroy/classify my Navy records; I still have a TON of stuff to prove I went into the Navy. I have for one, 3 different cruise books (like a HS year book with names & photos). I have my records that shows what schools I went to, my GPA, instructors names, names of other students in my class, etc. I have friends/former bosses that I still keep in touch with on FB. They have scanned their old school photos and have them online (which show me in a bunch of them). The list goes on & on. My point is, Lazar should have a plethora of other ways to show he went to/graduated MIT and he does not. Seems impossible that one would not have SOMETHING that shows one went there.

But his story makes for a good sci fi/conspiracy movie on a Sat night.

My point is, Lazar should have a plethora of other ways to show he went to/graduated MIT and he does not. Seems impossible that one would not have SOMETHING that shows one went there.

But his story makes for a good sci fi/conspiracy movie on a Sat night.
What's worse is George Knapp could have easily done the background check to verify this aspect, so he's not really a highly respectable journalist in that respect. Besides, he's a Bigelow player and is really part of that propaganda campaign to promote the UFO Paranormal mystique of that entire area. Knapp made a lot of his fame by creating Lazar who was always connected to Lear too, which makes the story even more bizarre and crazy too.

What's worse is George Knapp could have easily done the background check to verify this aspect, so he's not really a highly respectable journalist in that respect. Besides, he's a Bigelow player and is really part of that propaganda campaign to promote the UFO Paranormal mystique of that entire area. Knapp made a lot of his fame by creating Lazar who was always connected to Lear too, which makes the story even more bizarre and crazy too.
Good points and I agree 100%. I'm a nobody with common sense and used what I posted earlier to determine Lazar is a fraud. But somehow a big time "investigative journalist" like Knapp couldn't figure this out?

How disinformation does work is there is some truth to Lazar's story. Imo, he did work at Los Alamos, so he has a history of doing some kind of science work. Also, he has excellent mechanical skills with "exotic engines" given his custom jet engine car or propane go cart. He is highly skilled with fireworks for commercial 4th of July celebrations. I think it's very likely he was targeted for disinformation, since he has this association with John Lear. The PTB may have targeted Lazar, and Lazar may have been "turned" to provide disinformation. Remember what they did to LMH. She really could be an undercover government disinformation agent. She is perfectly "placed" to be used this way. Seriously.

How disinformation does work is there is some truth to Lazar's story. Imo, he did work at Los Alamos, so he has a history of doing some kind of science work. Also, he has excellent mechanical skills with "exotic engines" given his custom jet engine car or propane go cart. He is highly skilled with fireworks for commercial 4th of July celebrations. I think it's very likely he was targeted for disinformation, since he has this association with John Lear. The PTB may have targeted Lazar, and Lazar may have been "turned" to provide disinformation. Remember what they did to LMH. She really could be an undercover government disinformation agent. She is perfectly "placed" to be used this way. Seriously.
DissectionStalker - you took the words from my mouth. I was going to mention that earlier, the fact that there is some truth blended in with lies/delusions. Classic disinformation. Actually, I was taught how to use disinformation in a school I had to go to because I flew in the U.S. Navy. Anybody that flies (from any branch of service) will go to something called SERE school (Google it). Once I was captured, I was interrogated (both nicely and hard) and had to come up with a reason that I was on board a Lockheed P-3C Orion antisubmarine warfare aircraft. I also had to use some truth & lies when I was asked what type of weapons it carries. Interesting methods we were taught.

Just to clarify, Knapp does not believe Lazar has the degrees either. He has not been able to verify them, and this did make him skeptical. However, he says he has talked to witnesses that put Lazar at Los Alamos and Area 51, even though both have claimed he did not work there. So, although I have the same concerns you all do, Knapp is a very good journalist, and has his reasons for believing some of Lazar's story.

Just to clarify, Knapp does not believe Lazar has the degrees either. He has not been able to verify them, and this did make him skeptical. However, he says he has talked to witnesses that put Lazar at Los Alamos and Area 51, even though both have claimed he did not work there. So, although I have the same concerns you all do, Knapp is a very good journalist, and has his reasons for believing some of Lazar's story.
Thanks for posting here. I wish you would participate actively at some forum online. I know it's harsh and hostile at times, but I don't see you as being targeted that way very easily. You have a very fair approach in your interview techniques, and I think you are an amazing interviewer that can uncover information that would normally not come out. You have a unique style that is very subtle and like a panther in the night you can sneek-up on your prey without them ever knowing you were there. You can "pounce" without ever having "to pounce" and get answers. You're amazing in that respect.

You are the alien ghost panther. Such a nice [but sly] guy too! You take their defenses down for the meat of the matter... so to speak. Alien hunter! Wink!

Back