• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 4, 2015 — Stan Gordon

I still think it was possibly a Corona/Discover capsule because they were acorn shaped, some of them.
I agree, that or something very similar, i.e. terrestrial and military, be that NATO or Soviet. Interesting that the field today is moving away from the ET hypothesis yet stuff like this and Roswell still get talked about as potential nuts and bolts flying saucers.

Something else which lends weight to it being part of the Corona programme for me: wasn't the Kecksburg object supposed to have descended under some form of control? The Corona capsules were fitted with parachutes for mid-air retrieval.

Last edited:
Adam Davies has always seemed like a reasonable no BS kind of guy. Makes this portal story all the more puzzling. Would like to hear him on the Paracast.

Adam Davies has always seemed like a reasonable no BS kind of guy. Makes this portal story all the more puzzling. Would like to hear him on the Paracast.
He has,that's one of the reasons why I listened to all of the show.It's so frustrating that 3 relatively experienced investigators can show us zero evidence from such a lengthy encounter.

I agree, that or something very similar, i.e. terrestrial and military, be that NATO or Soviet. Interesting that the field today is moving away from the ET hypothesis yet stuff like this and Roswell still get talked about as potential nuts and bolts flying saucers.

Something else which lends weight to it being part of the Corona programme for me: wasn't the Kecksburg object supposed to have descended under some form of control? The Corona capsules were fitted with parachutes for mid-air retrieval.
Their is just one problem I have and that's why wouldn't the Air Force just admit after all these years that it was a Spy sat. Of course I can think of several reasons why they may not want to, such as, tiping their hand as to how they do things or did them back then? Who knows, it's a mystery.

Their is just one problem I have and that's why wouldn't the Air Force just admit after all these years that it was a Spy sat. Of course I can think of several reasons why they may not want to, such as, tiping their hand as to how they do things or did them back then? Who knows, it's a mystery.
I would say it's been covered up for military purposes both then and now, albeit for different reasons as time has passed. Initially, to cover up the facts there and then. Now, maybe because there are still some aspects to the event which need to stay classified to protect current activities, but also because the whole UFO mythos makes great PsyOps material. As you say though, who knows? Somebody does, just not us. :)

I can only cope with C to C when George Knapp hosts.
I can never understand the attacks on George Noory. He's just trying to do his job and feed his family. He's just a bloke. He's done nothing wrong to anybody at all ?

I can never understand the attacks on George Noory. He's just trying to do his job and feed his family. He's just a bloke. He's done nothing wrong to anybody at all ?
No, George Noory is just not a very good broadcaster in a lot of people's estimation. Me included. If you want to see attacks, go to Bellgab. We Paracast people are the nobility of the population of human paranormal interest.:p I think he's kinda past the feeding the family point tho'.

You may want to listen to the time Noory interviewed Fraudster Sylvia Browne when she was trying to predict the outcome of the trapped miners. Enough said...

No, George Noory is just not a very good broadcaster in a lot of people's estimation. Me included. If you want to see attacks, go to Bellgab. We Paracast people are the nobility of the population of human paranormal interest.:p I think he's kinda past the feeding the family point tho'.
I wasn't going to reply but thanks for doing it for me.Attack!he needs to look up the definition I'm a gentle giant.

He's not that bad. Really I understand what you're all saying but he's ok. I just don't get the attacks. I also could never understand the attacks on Ian Punnett either. Gosh, just leave them alone.

Noory is pulling down a six figure salary to host C2C. He needs to put on his big boy pants if he wants to be talking about ufos and paranormal subjects. Like they say, if you can't stand the heat....

Only six figures? That's not a high figure for someone doing a long-form five-day-a-week radio show on the U.S.A.'s largest network. Not by a longshot.

Nobody's not letting The moustachioed one enjoy his life. We were just trying to calm Neil down
Anyone will tell you that I'm the most get-along-gang poster in the forum. :pI for one think he's so not that good that he's actually sort of funny.
We were just speaking our minds about how we can't take listening to him. Nobody attacked anybody.

And with that said...Clangers.
nREY3SV.gif

Nobody's not letting The moustachioed one enjoy his life. We were just trying to calm Neil down

Anyone will tell you that I'm the most get-along-gang poster in the forum. :pI for one think he's so not that good that he's actually sort of funny.
We were just speaking our minds about how we can't take listening to him. Nobody attacked anybody.

And with that said...Clangers.
nREY3SV.gif
As an innocent child I never noticed the phallic protuberance of the clanger.You've ruined childhood memories Mr Fibuli !!!!.

Back