• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

November 29, 2015 — Kathleen Marden

J

Maybe you are not a victim. But I think joking about anal rape is terrible. I'm a victim, tell me why it should not hurt that gene makes light of it? We don't have to be victims ourselves but if it happened to our wives we would be pissed. Ha ha men can't be raped. But we can and I pray none of you ever finds out. Maybe if gene was involved in a Paranormal issue he would not be so cruel. I don't know. But making light of victims, even those you think are delusional, is cruel.
Look Im not saying rape is something to be made fun of or not a serious issue. But heres the problem you are conflating his making light of a popular meme that society links to abductees with him making light of rape and thats just not what he is doing. You may have a hyper sensitivity as a victim and misconstrue what he is saying.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ok I am sorry I really am, I just misconstrued an attack on victims I guess. But ferc gods sake have some heart. We have been hurt and you are not helping.

If you've been paying attention, you realize that I have long urged people who believe they've been abducted by flying saucers to seek counseling with a real mental health professional, not a laymen hypnotist/investigator. This doesn't mean laymen can't get involved, or help the process, but skilled practitioners have to be directly involved in how things are done. At the very least, amateurs might just make matters worse end not resolve anything.

Look Im not saying rape is something to be made fun of or not a serious issue. But heres the problem you are conflating his making light of a popular meme that society links to abductees with him making light of rape and thats just not what he is doing. You may have a hyper sensitivity as a victim and misconstrue what he is saying.
T
Ask your wife if there is a popular meme about rape that should be ignored, I'll pick you up at divorce court

Why are you so hypersensitive about this? Nobody is making light of rape. There's been some joking about aliens probing humans in an invasive fashion, but that's not necessarily rape. And, besides, we really don't know if those were physical exams and not false memories of a total incomprehensible event having nothing to do with a physical event.

Honestly man you have made up your mind about what he said and why he said it. If your unwilling to look at it from any other point of view than it is pointless to discuss it with you. Now as far as abductees are concerned I can not imagine how horrible it is to never feel safe in your existence and be constantly worried about it. That would be horrible and it is something that is not gonna get better with out help.

Ok I'm sorry. Really. I like all you folks. I am sensitive to making fun of abductees. Can we still get along? I wonder, but the last thing I want to do is make enemies.

I am sensitive to accounts of male rape.

Get over it. It happens. If you are over 40 it may lie in your future. It may lie straight in your future. But don't be an a -hole and think it won't happen. It probably has and you just deny it. It happens to many of us. It might be part of evolution, and natural. It might not. Just don't make fun of us.

If you knew Marsden you wouldn't ask. Why not email her?

Sent from my Yashiya HFIDH - FWOFOIHWH JVOHIHSOHS using Wallertalk
When I met Kathleen she hadn't publicaly admitted that she herself were a contactee. I figured that once the cat was out of the bag she would continue to talk about it. I really appreciate the research that she, Stanton Friedman and Denise Stoner have done. I particularly like the contactee commonality list Kathleen & Denise had put together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

When I met Kathleen she hadn't publicaly admitted that she herself were a contactee. I figured that once the cat was out of the bag she would continue to talk about it. I really appreciate the research that she, Stanton Friedman and Denise Stoner have done. I particularly like the contactee commonality list Kathleen & Denise had put together.
I found a contact link for her so you can ask her point blank about what you see as her unusual behaviour re: her abduction scenario. She always answers my email so give it a shot and let us know what she had to say.

KathleenMardenUFO

I found a contact link for her so you can ask her point blank about what you see as her unusual behaviour re: her abduction scenario. She always answers my email so give it a shot and let us know what she had to say.

KathleenMardenUFO
Thanks for the interigation into my general statement. (I get it, haze the "new guy") I have cooresponded with her in person & via email (thank you very much). Since you obviously "know her" well enough to speak on her behalf as to why i shouldnt have asked...why don't you tell everyone why I shouldn't have asked? Please do elaborate. I can't wait to read your insightful answer.

Thanks for the interigation into my general statement. (I get it, haze the "new guy") I have cooresponded with her in person & via email (thank you very much). Since you obviously "know her" well enough to speak on her behalf as to why i shouldnt have asked...why don't you tell everyone why I shouldn't have asked? Please do elaborate. I can't wait to read your insightful answer.

If you want information about Marden, ask Marden. Why you refuse to get the information from the source, I have no idea but I have and feel no obligation to do your work for you.

If you want information about Marden, ask Marden. Why you refuse to get the information from the source, I have no idea but I have and feel no obligation to do your work for you.
You heard it here folks Waller has "no idea".......

I went and listened to the Drs interviews. He clearly states that he believes the sightings were something real but the actual abductions were dreams and even used the word fantasy once. Sounds like somebody needs to reresearch their facts and perhaps reevaluate their position on the Dr.

At the end of the day, does it matter what he believed? It's not that he was a UFO expert, and he may indeed have been reluctant to consider the possibility of ET kidnapping innocent Earthlings.

No it doesnt really matter what he thinks as long as you dont twist his words or make stuff up to bolster your own position. Thats all I was saying best not to say the Dr. believed it and present that as an arguement in favor of your own position when it is super easy to hear in his own words thats not exactly true.

Back