• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

November 29, 2015 — Kathleen Marden

thanks and likewise ,I saw a show recently that said that scientists are beginning to think that the Alpha Centauri System could contained within it a life capable planet.
I have to tell you though in light of recent events in the news (I'm from Southern California) , I'm really starting to wish there was some more mature more "together" Planet out there who somehow could come here and change how this planet thinks. Not to get all science-fiction but, something like the Star Trek story line that as soon as we met the Vulcans we started to change and became better, kinder gentler World -until we met the Klingons.
I know it's wishful thinking but it's so sad to see a planet on one hand on the verge of reaching out to the stars but at the same time with the other foot firmly planted in the dark ages. :(

thanks and likewise ,I saw a show recently that said that scientists are beginning to think that the Alpha Centauri System could contained within it a life capable planet.
I have to tell you though in light of recent events in the news (I'm from Southern California) , I'm really starting to wish there was some more mature more "together" Planet out there who somehow could come here and change how this planet thinks. Not to get all science-fiction but, something like the Star Trek story line that as soon as we met the Vulcans we started to change and became better, kinder gentler World -until we met the Klingons.
I know it's wishful thinking but it's so sad to see a planet on one hand on the verge of reaching out to the stars but at the same time with the other foot firmly planted in the dark ages. :(
Very true. I completely empathize. But to be more optimistic, if other races can make it past their technological adolescence ( to use a Saganism ), then maybe we can too! And just the fact that you and I and other people out there also care, is hopeful :) . So it's actually a good thing that these problems bother us. If they didn't, then there'd really be something wrong!

I always wondered if alien abductees arent experiencing some sort of epileptic ailment that isnt quite understood. Perhaps they are releasing some sort of chemical that causes an experience to seem alien and their mind fills in the blanks. I have read some research on Dmt experiencers who have a feeling of the presence of others under the influence of the drug and many of them believed that they were trying to convey important idealogy and technologys to them. They have been referred to as clock work elves by some. If this is the case it could explain fairy and other magical being encounters in the past perhaps even religous experiences. People would be most likely to fill in the blanks with ideas that are familiar to them than make up an experience whole cloth.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That's a widely held belief amongst clinical psychologists who have explained the phenomenon as a sleep disorders that results in frightening nightmares and partial sleep paralysis. Combined, the two work to give the illusion of an alien abduction.

That's a widely held belief amongst clinical psychologists who have explained the phenomenon as a sleep disorders that results in frightening nightmares and partial sleep paralysis. Combined, the two work to give the illusion of an alien abduction.
Yeah I have read the sleep disorder explanation before as far as it possibly being sleep paralysis. But to me that doesnt quite explain the people who are awake and suddenly lose time. Its definitely an interesting phenomenon. The part that is most interesting to me is the fact that researchers say there are certain facts that they withhold that seem to come up time after time with experiencers. I wonder if these are physical symptoms or something they see. If its a physical thing it could relate to an affliction we dont understand.

I found it odd that Kathleen Marden avoided her own abduction experiences all together. I wonder if she has regretted sharing her own experiences previously on Openminds.tv radio interview.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I found it odd that Kathleen Marden avoided her own abduction experiences all together. I wonder if she has regretted sharing her own experiences previously on Openminds.tv radio interview.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Perhaps she got too much flack for saying it in the past so she avoids it now. Some interviewers automatically go to quack level if the researcher says they have their own experiences. They get written off as Whitley Streiber level flakes. I can see an experience causing a person to be interested in research but when they literally claim every sort of experience thats brought up has happened to them I just roll my eyes.

If you knew Marsden you wouldn't ask. Why not email her?

Sent from my Yashiya HFIDH - FWOFOIHWH JVOHIHSOHS using Wallertalk

Till my earthbound physical doctor stops probing my nethers, i will always think that those who make jokes are ill informed. If my earthly doctor has to probe my ass, and they do, then what is the issue with a cosmic veterinarian doing the same to us? We take our pets temperature through the anus, I think maybe ufo writers and podcast hosts might need to just grow up.

Really? That's it? After you make light of men being raped? Think at least a day or two. You don't have to say everything you think, when you think it. You could always say something like ' my bad' as many of us do. I love ya gene but this man being raped thing seems to be something you can't accept or fathom. Does it touch on some feely nerves?

Try to be more compassionate, or enlightened, or not.

I don't think it's a case of writing them off, but wanting to consider there are explanations other than evil gray aliens doing proctological probes.
Continuously discussed by many in the ET channeling community is the involvement of human military and/or intelligence forces in abduction' scenarios.

But they are all liars and woo-wooers, fakers, frauds and cheats. Like, fer sure.

Wow man I dont think saying something about alien probings is the same as making fun of rape male or female. Its no diffrent than joking about a prostate exam with your buddies. Its an uncomfortable topic that people make light of so they arent so uncomfortable with it. Honestly you really went pretty far imo by saying that means he thinks male rape is something to be make light of.

J
Wow man I dont think saying something about alien probings is the same as making fun of rape male or female. Its no diffrent than joking about a prostate exam with your buddies. Its an uncomfortable topic that people make light of so they arent so uncomfortable with it. Honestly you really went pretty far imo by saying that means he thinks male rape is something to be make light of.

Maybe you are not a victim. But I think joking about anal rape is terrible. I'm a victim, tell me why it should not hurt that gene makes light of it? We don't have to be victims ourselves but if it happened to our wives we would be pissed. Ha ha men can't be raped. But we can and I pray none of you ever finds out. Maybe if gene was involved in a Paranormal issue he would not be so cruel. I don't know. But making light of victims, even those you think are delusional, is cruel.

Back