• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 3rd - Peter Robbins

Daz,

When you have a statement about doing RV work on a case - like the Carlos Diaz UFOs - could you be more specific about your position regarding said case? In this example, are you endorsing the Diaz videos as genuine?

dB

Im not sure I 'get' why Halts face drained... are you saying that she was sitting down with him for a discussion of a completely different topic, and Halt didnt know she knew anything about Rendlesham?

No Brenda, had interviewed and sparred with Halt for nigh on 20 years - it was the fact she brought up remote viewers to a military man, and that she said shed use them in this case to find out more.

daz

Daz,

When you have a statement about doing RV work on a case - like the Carlos Diaz UFOs - could you be more specific about your position regarding said case? In this example, are you endorsing the Diaz videos as genuine?

dB
No not at all - its just a target that had been blindly tasked to me - I guess by someone who wanted to see if it were real or not and to see if the viewers picked up data that indicated this.

http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4.09/carlos_diaz_ufo_film.pdf

I have no real position on many of these as I haven't seen enough either way to swing me - but my rv data does look/inducate an advanced craft and not a fake object - but rv cnat be used on its own as info so its no where near conclusive and remains just interesting. Other viewers on say the 'Diaz' footage I think may have come up with similar but other data looking like it was faked.

daz

I don't feel Warren is deliberately lying or misleading. But I don't necessarily think events unfolded as he recalled, either. After reading the book, and making a few enquiries of my own, I suspect Warren, and some of the other witnesses, had their heads messed with, to confuse them, and discredit their accounts of the Rendlesham incident. Whether this happened to cover up a genuine UFO incident, or whether the whole thing was a psy-op, from the UFO to the head-messing, who knows? Something happened out there in the woods, and whatever it was, it sure as hell wasn't a lighthouse seen through fog, or some guy flashing his car headlights as a prank.

I interviewed Larry for Best Evidence, but he wasn't included in the film, for one simple reason (which I've since explained to Larry and Peter) - Halt set one condition for his agreement to be in the film, and that was that Larry Warren would not be included. This was in 2006. I agreed to it because, as Peter says, a Colonel is more impressive as a witness to the general public than an enlisted man.

What's interesting is that I asked Halt off the record (i.e. with our camera off) what he thought of Warren. He didn't say that Warren was lying; rather, that perhaps he had been "messed with" as Siana suggests -although Halt didn't use that exact term, it sums up what he meant.

I've met up with Larry since then, at the 2007 IUFOC in Laughlin. He's a very interesting guy. Unlike Halt, who struck me as a very cagey, protypical pencil-pusher type (an assessment my cameraman agreed with), Warren is a rough-and-tumble guy. Yes, he clearly has some problems, which he's more than candid about, particularly after a few drinks. Nevertheless, I have little doubt that something happened to him during the time he served at Bentwaters, and that it has had a profound effect on his life since then. What I can't say is whether I believe that event was an encounter with a UFO, or some psyop, or something else.

One thing I know for sure. If I was ever in a bar fight, and I needed back-up, I would pick Warren over Halt in an instant. If I needed to navigate my way through military paperwork and bureaucracy, Halt would be the one I called. Make of that what you will. ;)

Regardless, I consider the Rendlesham case to be one of the most compelling UFO cases on record.

Paul

WOW!! :eek: What a show. I had of course heard a fair amount about the Rendlesham case, but Peter rendered my previous knowledge to little more than an outline. This sort of guest is exactly why the Paracast is a useful entity in this field. And regardless of ones opinions on the events of this case, one thing is for sure- Peter Robbins is a hell of a storyteller! I was so sucked into his vivid account I almost got in two fenderbenders while drivin' an' listenin'! I felt like I was in the forest with those men, experiencing their wonder and fear.

Guys, great work. Peter, thanks so much as well.

My first true introduction to the case was through Peter on BOA last year.

I remember that BoA show,iirc it was a two part interview too.There was a lot more personal information about how Peter felt about Larry Warren as well.It almost seemed like he really hated the guy.I think Tim's interview style is perfectly suited to someone like Peter.Tim can ask one question and let someone talk 15ish minutes without interrupting.On the other hand,Peter was a guest on Joe Montolgo's show last week and it was just horrible.It has nothing to do with Peter giving a bad interview but everything to do with Joe acting like an idiot.

I remember that BoA show,iirc it was a two part interview too.There was a lot more personal information about how Peter felt about Larry Warren as well.It almost seemed like he really hated the guy.I think Tim's interview style is perfectly suited to someone like Peter.Tim can ask one question and let someone talk 15ish minutes without interrupting.On the other hand,Peter was a guest on Joe Montolgo's show last week and it was just horrible.It has nothing to do with Peter giving a bad interview but everything to do with Joe acting like an idiot.

Yeah it was a great interview.

Ive been pretty vocal about my dislike of BOA's interview style, and that hasnt changed. However I feel his Peter Robbins interview was great, although a big reason for that may have been that it was 3hrs in length.

Just got to hear this weeks show,

Thought Peter was a great guest, lots of interesting info. Two things I would like to hear more from Peter about, perhaps on another show.

If you are happy to share that is.

You mentioned at the front of the show that your sisters had had some sort of abduction experience, I was just wondering how that all played out and what their thoughts and memories of that event were, and I am particularly interested in what you had to say about shadows moving late. Re the Rendlesham event. That sounds particularly strange to me, and I would love to hear your thoughts and everyone else's on that one.

Great stuff Gene and Dave and Peter, and say Hi to Larry from everyone here I would love for him to be on the show, hint, hint :)

Mark

There are quite a lot of images of the Rendlesham landing sites available online, if anyone's interested:

http://www.roswellproof.com/rendlesham_pictorial.html

Rendlesham Photo Gallery - Home

There's also a site dedicated to the incident:

Home page | The Rendlesham forest incident

Thanks Siani, but I meant I would love to see the photos of so to speak, "ground zero", the exact place where was that fog and where the most intense incident took place. I know it's hard to say after all these years, but perhaps the forest hasn't changed so dramatically so it wouldn't be able to pinpoint that place.

On the the site about the incident I can see photos like these ones:<br><br>
normal_t6sd4.jpg
normal_20060923_143932.jpg
<br> but I can see no comments and descriptions to answer my question.
<br><br><hr>
After listening the whole episode I decided to watch some videos with Larry Warren interviews to try to get my own impression about him. Watch this one

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OVcPoIvPhNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OVcPoIvPhNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

What do you think about what he's telling at 5:26 :question: Actually, here is a question to Paul Kimball, did Larry mention about that question to the beings in your conversations?

Speaking from the videos with Larry I saw I can tell you that he does look like an honest, sincere person. His body language does not make an impression that he lies, I think I would describe that incident the same way giving details which would speak to the statement that I was there and I saw what I'm describing, with no 'wow', 'believe me', etc.

PS. Once again I would like to thank Gene and David for bringing Peter Robbins on the show! Excellent episode:exclamation:

Gotta tell you guys, I was burned out on all this Shit! I've had plenty going on here in Nashville that I'm trying to get my head around and quite honestly if I were to hear another word from Stan I was going to puke!

However like I do every week as a loyal listener I loaded up and started listening. God Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not much of hugging men kind of guy, but god damn it I'm willing to make an exception here. Dave, Gene and Peter! You pulled me out of my rut! This is probably one of the best interviews you guys have done. One a wealth of knowledge! Holy shit! I can't say enough good things here.

I had downloaded a PDF a month ago or so from either the national archives or from Richard Haines/ Narcap? Maybe,,either way It's a 60 to 80 page document on The Bentwater incident. I read through it, and just could not believe that this isn't getting the attention that Roswell has? I'm just amazed that there isn't more on this. Hell witness's are still alive from Christ sakes!

I'll spare you the rant! Again thanks I needed this one!

Allen

I was burned out on all this Shit! I've had plenty going on here in Nashville that I'm trying to get my head around.

Look at it as an opportunity to hone your 6th sense of humor. No good comes of being obsessed by or afraid of these things. Next time you see a paranormal entity, stand on your head and fart at it. If that doesn't work, call a professional or go find an ideology that will fence in your perceptions enough to filter out these distubing bits of reality.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Anyone recall the part in the show where the guy got shot in the head?
I didn't understand if the guy who got shot in the head committed suicide or was murdered. Anyone know?

Hey Stillborn, pretty sure it was an alleged suicide. From memory the reason was the conflict the experience brought up with the individual's religious perspectives.

It sounded like it was a suicide from the experience. Peter did say something about religion but he said it too fast that I was not sure if the conflict was religious in nature.

On a more light note I found this interview to be quite comforting in a strange way.

Anyone recall the part in the show where the guy got shot in the head?
I didn't understand if the guy who got shot in the head committed suicide or was murdered. Anyone know?

Absolutely suicide. (the way Peter described the event anyway)

In that video Larry Warren mentions one of them heard a voice from inside the object. Something about them being us from 500k years in the future.

has anyone heard this testimony before? Its completely new to me.

In that video Larry Warren mentions one of them heard a voice from inside the object. Something about them being us from 500k years in the future.

has anyone heard this testimony before? Its completely new to me.

No don't think so. Only voice I recall being reported was a woman screaming and farm animals, but some say no animals were on the farm that was nearby.

I'm re-reading up on the case to refresh my memory btw.

Back