• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 3rd - Peter Robbins

Daz Smith

This should settle it.
http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/

On the right side is Navigation
Click Rendlesham forest incident of 1980.
Approximately 8 topics down see
LT. Col. Halt's memorandum to the MoD
Under topic How did the 'Halt Memorandum' Surface

It will show the progression of the Just Cause to FOIA , all initiated by Larry Warren.

yes he did talk to cause who then put in a request for the halt doc - but this still all came thru the FOIA and not the MOD.
he also talked to the UK investigators who tried the same in the Uk -but without a FOIA they had no chance of getting squat form the MOD.

But back on to Larry warren.

what about the fact that his story has changed and evolved over the years - early transcripts of his interviews show none of this later detail?

what about the fact that Larrys voice when tested by a voice stress analysis, according of one of the us leading experts, indicated that his claims of alien contact seemed false - his ufo claims were unclear.
Updated Skycrash book)

The problem with this case is that people are being courted away from great evidence like the landing traces/ plaster casts, photos, the radiation and readings, the halt tape - to follow fantastical claims that cant be substantiated.

heres some of the files available:
'+alt+'

daz

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><style> .Normal {margin:0.0pt; margin-top:0.0pt; margin-bottom:0.0pt; margin-left:0.0pt; margin-right:0.0pt; text-indent:0.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; font-size:10.0pt; color:Black; font-weight:normal; } H1 {margin:0.0pt; margin-top:0.0pt; margin-bottom:6.0pt; margin-left:0.0pt; margin-right:0.0pt; text-indent:0.0pt; font-family:"Arial"; font-size:18.0pt; color:Black; font-weight:bold; } H2 {margin:0.0pt; margin-top:0.0pt; margin-bottom:6.0pt; margin-left:0.0pt; margin-right:0.0pt; text-indent:0.0pt; font-family:"Arial"; font-size:16.0pt; color:Black; font-weight:bold; } H3 {margin:0.0pt; margin-top:0.0pt; margin-bottom:6.0pt; margin-left:0.0pt; margin-right:0.0pt; text-indent:0.0pt; font-family:"Arial"; font-size:14.0pt; color:Black; font-weight:bold; } </style> [FONT=&quot]Daz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Georgina Bruni sadly died last year. She did not update her book with the following information she received from Adrian Bustinza.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Larry posted this on the RFI forum:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] would like to offer a dirrect quote from the late Georgina Bruni as recorded at the oct "001 leeds confrence that graham birdsall used to do,rip, i waited so i could find the tape, never the less it was said to an audience of 800 people.quote:I would like to end with somthing Adrian Bustinza told me on the phone just last week about larry warren, we did see beings in the field, larry was there too, but i was kind of mad at him for bringing me in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to this, it caused my family alot of trouble, hes telling the truth. end quote..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One of the regulars on the board was at that conference confirmed it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I suggest you read Left at East Gate to know exactly Warren's response to changing his story. He wanted his story out and if writers added and spiced it he had no control over that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Experts come in many varieties and flavors. If you ever go to trial hire one who will back your views.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If there is any topic about the RFI you would like to discuss, bring it up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RFI board regulars tried to get Brenda Butler to participate but she never did.
[/FONT]

Conor

another reality = alien technology

The astrophysicist I quoted, I ran into on another board in GB two years before. He came on in the middle of an argument I had with someone who had followed the RFI from its beginnings. He was upset about the argument and said words to this effect "I don't know why I come to this site and put my reputation at risk".
Now after his sighting quotes he said "not many astronomers will admit to that". There was a sea-change in his attitude. I think it's because he witnessed "another reality".

I'm still on the lookout for obtaining a copy G. Bruni's book. Those whose opinions I hold highly say its it's the best book on the subject.Unfortunately, if it had been updated before her death, Warren would have been vindicated by Adrian Bustinza who said Warren saw the entities.

That's cool man, I thought it was a jab, but I totally misinterpreted the whole thing!

Sorry man;)

It's the only book I ever read on the subject. It's very thorough and a good read too.

However, in the interest of setting the record straight about my sighting, I was interested in UFOs before I had my sighting.

Believe it or not it happened on my birthday! me and two of my friends had gone to see independence day on the very same day! That night we were out my back garden in Dublin, Ireland (where I'm from). My two friends were there along with my little brother. The adults were inside chatting. I was quite young at the time.

We noticed a triangular object that came in at the end with a light on each apex and a very bright light in the middle. I told my brother to run in and get a camera, but by the time he did it had dissappeared above the clouds. When I was looking at it it was like seeing something I expected to see, and also like it was being shown to us.

I wouldn't say it was another reality as such (I think that such concepts are a part of physics at this moment in time, as a way of bringing together loose ends, but I think it is an incomplete picture).

Rather, I would say that it was more like a synchronicity, like the collective unconscious manifesting, as Carl Jung described.

I like to call it "Interactive Mythology".

I posted a thread with that name a few weeks back, you should check it out. I wouldn't say that the sighting was life changing, but I will say this. Before that I thought the phenonemon was a nuts and bolts thing, and was what you might call an advocate of the ET hypothesis. But thinking back on the actual experience of it, it completely changed my mind about that.

I think that the man as far as all this stuff goes is Mr. Jacques Vallee, mixed in with a bit of Carl Jung, with a dash of Terrence Mckenna for good measure.

However, in the interest of setting the record straight about my sighting, I was interested in UFOs before I had my sighting.

Believe it or not it happened on my birthday! me and two of my friends had gone to see independence day on the very same day! That night we were out my back garden in Dublin, Ireland (where I'm from). My two friends were there along with my little brother. The adults were inside chatting. I was quite young at the time.

We noticed a triangular object that came in at the end with a light on each apex and a very bright light in the middle. I told my brother to run in and get a camera, but by the time he did it had dissappeared above the clouds. When I was looking at it it was like seeing something I expected to see, and also like it was being shown to us.

I wouldn't say it was another reality as such (I think that such concepts are a part of physics at this moment in time, as a way of bringing together loose ends, but I think it is an incomplete picture).

Rather, I would say that it was more like a synchronicity, like the collective unconscious manifesting, as Carl Jung described.

I like to call it "Interactive Mythology".

I posted a thread with that name a few weeks back, you should check it out. I wouldn't say that the sighting was life changing, but I will say this. Before that I thought the phenonemon was a nuts and bolts thing, and was what you might call an advocate of the ET hypothesis. But thinking back on the actual experience of it, it completely changed my mind about that.

I think that the man as far as all this stuff goes is Mr. Jacques Vallee, mixed in with a bit of Carl Jung, with a dash of Terrence Mckenna for good measure.
Man, you really should listen to the May 17th show. I describe something very similar. I did a poor job of articulating how it felt at the time, but it did seem as if I were somehow a conduit for what was happening and the boundary between internal consciousness and external reality became unified.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Not discounting the ET hypothesis completely, but the whole in this case seems to be greater than the sum of the parts. We may be dealing with synchronicities which come about when a Jungian archetype from deep within the unconscious mind manifests itself in a way that we don't understand yet, which keeps it's archetypal form, but once it manifests itself in the physical, the world of change, it is influenced by the already bewildered observer, and high strangeness is the result.

The ETs could be testing our reactions, but I don't think it's like that really.

That's just my opinion about thbe whole thing.

(These posts are drubken ramblings from someone just in from a night out:cool:)

he did, but he was sceptical about these encounters, still leaning towards the manifestations of the collective unconsciousness theory

The Geo Location for this case - see the attachment.

PS. If Peter could pinpoint the more precise spot, using the file I provide here that would be just great.

Attachments

• Rendlesham forre&#1.zip
    875 bytes · Views: 3
Back