• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Matthew Williams, Circlemaker

I would like to read that, but i rather think we will have a differing opinion on 'reliable sources'.

Re cameras working or not working. If we suppose this is true and there is a measurable energy effect (such as those found by Dr Simoen Hein in a circle I created in front of him) then what we could be looking at is a very explainable phenomena which has not been looked into properly by scientists yet. With the crop circles having the hokey stigma attached to them it is not surprising that true science has stayed away from being interested.

I would suggest that perhaps the other pseudo science explanations could also have an influence too. Dowsable energies and power of mental suggestion that when one opens ones mind that wierd things will happen. So I wonder if people visiting crop circles are in fact a catalyst in the strange things that then happen. I think of it as opening a conduit of possibilities and then we the observer get it wrong by imagining that the influence is an outside one when it is actually an influence from inside us which an trigger other things to happen.

Hence when people who are not interested in the paranormal visit crop circles they very rarely have any strange things happen to them. These things tend to happen to people who got excited in some way and perhaps that opened up the chances of something happening - which then does.

I wonder often if your world is governed by how much we believe or don't believe. People are generally scared to want to allow strangeness into life and people want to feel in control. SO this is how life is. Imagine another world where people tapped into the hidden latent powers they have and strange things happened all the time. I wonder if this is what life was like to people who lived in supertitious times. Perhaps we choose to live in a material or a mystical world. People who dip their feet from one world to the other then get confused by the opposite world they encounter and see it as paranormal. I wonder if both world live next to each other and it is simply which we are happiest connecting ourselves to.

Anyhow, I just put this forward as another possible explanation for equipment malfunctions.

As Matt has stated, he has distanced himself from the practice of the earlier generation of Wiltshire circlemakers (centered at CCmakers.org) who did indeed long maintain their anonymity and, to coin their oft-repeated dictum, "Keep Shtum" concerning their authorship of their circles.* As I reported earlier in this thread, one of their associates who had been a crop circle designer stated in the Connector forum several years ago that the goal had been to duplicate elements of sacred geometry appearing in nonmanmade circles in order to lead people to think that the human-made formations were 'genuine' ones.

*I think that this rule became increasingly difficult to maintain as more ccmakers were recruited by CCmakers.org or followed their prescripts (this is clear even in your documentary about circlemakers some years ago, Matt). As I recall one or two of the younger ccmakers in the documentary expressed frustration at not being able to take credit for circles he worked on. And it was there I first heard the now more common ccmakers' complaint that they are not paid to make their formations, whereas researchers and conference organizers make money 'off of' their accomplishments.

You are correct. A lot of circlemakers know that great power and mystique comes to the circles by being quiet about their origins. Also if one is aware that it is this same process which seems to allow more true paranormal events to take place then revealing the circles as man made might make that go away. So it is a very delicate balance.

A lot of circlemakers do want the truth known about what they do. However most will say that they want people to make educated guesses at the circles origins and that it would be nice if people knew later on that the circle was man made, so as to not influence them from the outset.

Circlemakers do not seem keen to enter into dialogues with researchers/believers/public etc so much as I have though. There are a few on the facebook pages though who use anonymous titles. Report a Crop Circle Formation is one good place to check out if you want to chat to other circlemakers apart from myself.

I thought it was interesting that he thought that part of the reason Matt lost his job had to do with his interest in UFOs. It would be great to get some confirmation of his suspicion.

**Hi, sorry for late reply. I worked for Customs & Excise and during my time there I was investigating UFOs as a part time. I went to area51 which aroused some suspicion from the people I worked with and I was also running a magazine called Truthseekers Review. I was pulled into the office to be investigated and warned several times. It was clear someone had it in for me. They wanted to check my expenses claims to make sure I was defrauding the department - I had to go the extra mile to prove every penny claimed back. Then that would be cleared. Then it was "your were amking personal phonecalls on works lines"... and the person who reported me would make calls like that in clear earshot of the entire office. However when I pointed out "she is always making calls and you pull me in here for one personal call". I was told by the higher boss "We are not here to talk about her, we are here to talk about you." So that went down on my file... the LETS GET RID OF MATT file. Needless to say she was never told off about her continuing personal phone calls. Then there was the accusations that I was using the works photocopier to make my magazine. I had to prove that I had my own photocopier at home before they would let that drop. I was told by colleagues that "They are out to get you". I had to move my long term job to avoid a nasty boss who was probably a freemason as he was instigating getting friends sons and daughters into jobs with the department by skipping normal recruitment procedures and once in those jobs these people were being promoted and put in higher posititions even though people had been waiting for those jobs in line for many years. This nasty boss made it clear he would get me as he wanted rid of anyone like me that would point out the extreme discrepancies with these recruitments and promotions. In the end I moved 3 times because of building pressure I was getting in different positions. I downgraded my hours to part-time because I was getting very sickened by having to work around moronic bosses who seemed prepared to victimise workers. One person Mike Baker who was brother to Colin Baker - one of the Doctor Who's, told me that in his experience working in personnel he had seen absolutel evidence that it was the freemasons and their network of influence. He was pressured into turning his head the other way when he was the boss of personnel to allow these practices to take place and any time he resisted he was made aware his own job position was under threat. So was it because I have made negative comments on the freemasons or was it my investigations on UFOs. They realised I stood up for myself and knew the personnel rules well enough to defend myself so getting rid of me was going to be hard so in the end they just make up a massive charge of "hacking" ala "a breach of departmental security" which was me being asked to create a database for our office, which I did with the full permission of our IT department. Then I was told that putting the icons on my desktop to start the database was the breach. Not the database... just the icons to start it. I dont know if you can see the irony of this... it was like seeing all those freemasons and wanker bosses standing there with their two fingers sticking up at me... because this was the most pathetic thing I had ever heard. Its like saying come to work on Saturday but we cant give you keys to the building so you cant get in. Catch 22. Creating the database not a problem... icons to start it is the problem.

So since then I have been in retirement and happily causing far more trouble for the government, secret ruling elites and Freemas-scums everywhere I possibly can and am proud now to not be part of that shitty little rat race. Thank you Customs and Excise for teaching me a lesson that you are all owned and I am now free.

On his 1991 UFO sighting in South Whales. A seemingly strange orange triangular light seen for a very short period of time at night at some distance "sitting upright on the side of a hill" at the location of a
cairn mound doesn't qualify as a UFO sighting. For all we know, there were some people camped out up there, and what he was looking at was the glow through the translucent sides of an orange tent lit from the inside by lanterns. Imagine something like the triangular side of this tent seen from far away up on a hill at night:

How does that explain why it was suddenly gone after he stopped the car and went back to double check it? The answer is simple. All the tent's residents had to do was get a little paranoid at a car stopping down below to check them out and turn off the light in the tent. This fits the description so well that based on the information in the interview, it's reasonable to suggest that the report was probably caused by a misidentification of a known object.

***Trust me the triangle was huge... maybe about 300ft and vertically orientated. It was shimmering like a heat haze on its edges but not lapping like a flame would - just shimmering. I will try and get a photo of video of the area.

bullet3.gif
Basket Weave crop circle below ( Not sure if this was Matts or not ):

37485c1f1000.jpg

An interesting show, particularly the synchronistic experiences, but Matt might want to note that the radius of a circle doesn't fit 6 six times perfectly into its circumference. It's actually 6.28318530718 ( and even that isn't perfect. ) Rounded to 6.3 times, it's almost one-third more.

****Yes the above circle is mine. I made this circle when I was officially retired as a circlemaker. The only reason I did it was as a dedication to my mum who had passed away. Spiral arm galaxy with my trademark basketweave (which has now been adoped and used my others). The galaxy idea was a hope that my mum would find her way through the universe to some interesting places.

I don't think it's character assassination, and it might well be true that MW is one the MI5 disinformation agents planted in Wiltshire. As for it being a dirty trick to speculate that MW is part of the decades-long manipulation and disinformation effort focused on crop circles, it hardly compares in terms of dirty tricks to said extended manipulation and disinformation. Why not read Colin Andrews's book Government Circles to get filled in on the history?[/quote]

I don't think Colin would agree I am MI5... and he is easy to contact if you want to ask him. [email protected]

Truth is the truth - you cant hide stuff. Things tend to get out eventually and all this stuff about I must be some govt spook because I tell the truth that circles are made by people - well they are... so why am I the bad guy. I would think it would be more govt-spook to send people off in the wrong directions, ie they are made by aliens.

Still I say to anyone who has their doubts... fair enough don't trust anything I've said. However go out and make a circle in secret and see what people say about it, how they praise it and how it has strangeness for some people. Then see what people say about YOU if you tell them it was you that made it. You will be a govt spook to and people will hate you. Its the way it goes. People want the paranormal and aliens - they don't want humans. For some strange reason humans are considered unworthy and incapable of "great" and "powerful" things like crop circles.

People do ignore the paranormal stuff we experience making circles and the fact that people visiting have strange stuff too. Cant we just get over the fact f who makes them and look at what we all agree on - there is weirdness around crop circles.

Re cameras working or not working. If we suppose this is true and there is a measurable energy effect (such as those found by Dr Simoen Hein in a circle I created in front of him) then what we could be looking at is a very explainable phenomena which has not been looked into properly by scientists yet. With the crop circles having the hokey stigma attached to them it is not surprising that true science has stayed away from being interested.

I would suggest that perhaps the other pseudo science explanations could also have an influence too. Dowsable energies and power of mental suggestion that when one opens ones mind that wierd things will happen. So I wonder if people visiting crop circles are in fact a catalyst in the strange things that then happen. I think of it as opening a conduit of possibilities and then we the observer get it wrong by imagining that the influence is an outside one when it is actually an influence from inside us which an trigger other things to happen.

Hence when people who are not interested in the paranormal visit crop circles they very rarely have any strange things happen to them. These things tend to happen to people who got excited in some way and perhaps that opened up the chances of something happening - which then does.

I wonder often if your world is governed by how much we believe or don't believe. People are generally scared to want to allow strangeness into life and people want to feel in control. SO this is how life is. Imagine another world where people tapped into the hidden latent powers they have and strange things happened all the time. I wonder if this is what life was like to people who lived in supertitious times. Perhaps we choose to live in a material or a mystical world. People who dip their feet from one world to the other then get confused by the opposite world they encounter and see it as paranormal. I wonder if both world live next to each other and it is simply which we are happiest connecting ourselves to.

Anyhow, I just put this forward as another possible explanation for equipment malfunctions.

well if flattening crops can cause phenomena that drains energy, and stopped a tractor dead, they would never be able to combine wind blown fields, plus magical owls around the place, its a wonder they get anything done mathew, i appreciate you are trying to reason it out, but frankly theres feck all to 'reason' about, you make the circle, you leave others to speculate its origin, and their imaginations do the rest, why not get the farmers permission, make the circle, leave a notice of the time and date you made it, let the farmer have the visitors fees, and you get the kudos, you could make a small fortune from the kudos in 'land art' people would pay decent money for good land art such as yours, you dont need all the mystical BS.

PS
thanks for coming back.

Back