• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 29, 2015 — James Carrion

Hi guys I'm new to the Paracast Forums. I really enjoyed the James Carrion episode. I joined the MUFON facebook page to read the posts , and i am interested in organization and what it stands for. So I wrote a couple of comments and asked a question as well regarding the Hanger 1 history channel sell out that MUFON are a apart of. But they deleted it . Do they normally work this way? When the questions are too tough they dont wanna deal with it?

Last edited:
This was the best episode of The Paracast in the last 12 mos. James called out the fledgling, about-to-be-obsolete & defunct organization. They've had this coming. If all investigators were like James, this mystery would probably be solved. Once James realized the gravity of how incompetent and embarrassing MUFON is, he walked out on them. I can totally see how & why he says he is so embarrassed to let his son know that he was the leader of that 3 ring circus for a period of time. He calls out Jaime M. (Mexico) in the same manner. I know myself and a ton of other listeners are looking forward to the next time James Carrion is a guest.

Carrion would have at least one book-sale with you, too bad has to give all his work away for free...

I am not sure he moved away from MUFON after seeing how incompetent they were, he was leading them at that time lol! So perhaps he needs a mirror.

In all seriousness, it just wasn't a good fit. Carrion is bringing with him a world view that is every bit as cemented in his mind as the hard-core believers. This difference could not be rectifed. Couple this with his apparently ego-centric and whining personality and you can understand why he left once he realized MUFON didn't want him anymore and went behind his back with Bigelow.

Only until Carrion realized he was cut out of the deal so to speak, did he take his ball and go home. Now like a scorned ex left at the alter, he cries and provokes MUFON on facebook and on fringe podcasts, all in the name of "serious research" as he likes to profess.

Going on history the fact which many UFO researchers can't explain is the body of evidence with eyewitness accountants of seeing UFOs not so called flying saucers rather odd unknown objects which manipulate gravity and would not be surprised if other intelligence could manipulate nature in ways humans are just learning in Artificial Intelligence. Just look at this video movies can become reality such as drone wars of future,
Nano Quadrotors: Quadricopters with Artificial Swarm Intelligence by GRASP Lab & KMel Robotics - YouTube

Carrion would have at least one book-sale with you, too bad has to give all his work away for free...

I am not sure he moved away from MUFON after seeing how incompetent they were, he was leading them at that time lol! So perhaps he needs a mirror.

In all seriousness, it just wasn't a good fit. Carrion is bringing with him a world view that is every bit as cemented in his mind as the hard-core believers. This difference could not be rectifed. Couple this with his apparently ego-centric and whining personality and you can understand why he left once he realized MUFON didn't want him anymore and went behind his back with Bigelow.

Only until Carrion realized he was cut out of the deal so to speak, did he take his ball and go home. Now like a scorned ex left at the alter, he cries and provokes MUFON on facebook and on fringe podcasts, all in the name of "serious research" as he likes to profess.

Funny how two people see it two complete different ways. You obviously give away money to MUFON on an annual basis, if not more. Read some of Filers Files and tell me you are not embarrassed. Thought so. Carrion is smart and above the oh so many ass clowns at MUFON. Even our show hosts think that. But I'm sure they'll keep taking your check or credit card info every year. Make sure they keep sending you their "journal" or that nifty tshirt.

Carrion's refreshing until he starts to explain how he's going to prove major events are debunked by his theory, via gov. deception. Then he's like anyone else in the field with a giant ego.

Funny how two people see it two complete different ways. You obviously give away money to MUFON on an annual basis, if not more. Read some of Filers Files and tell me you are not embarrassed. Thought so. Carrion is smart and above the oh so many ass clowns at MUFON. Even our show hosts think that. But I'm sure they'll keep taking your check or credit card info every year. Make sure they keep sending you their "journal" or that nifty tshirt.

LOL, I don't spend money on UFO related stuff... Well, I just purchased the Philadelphia Experiment book at a flea market for a dollar... I never read a MUFON journal, nor do I watch "Hanger 1" so I am being objective when I say Carrion sounded like a scorned ex lover at the alter of MUFON.

The problem with programs like Hangar 1 and even organizations like MUFON is that they are indicative of what's going on in general with people in this country. We're more interested in being entertained then we are in actually learning something. I remember when discovery networks had programs of substance. Now it's mostly a bunch of crap designed to entertain people and tell them ghost stories and booger man stories. UFOs are just another form booger man story's to a lot of people. Therefore there is no true impetus to really investigate or truly discover anything. And although I'm not a big conspiracy buff which tends goes along with The UF O community. I don't think it's far reaching to suggest that there are "people" out there who simply don't want IT known...... What ever IT is. Keeping it on the level of silly and stupid serves that purpose.

Hi James,

Just a quick shout out to say many thanks for all your contributions to the 'UFO' field. I eagerly await your expose of Mary Island and Roswell - I can't wait to see the likes of Freidman finally choke on their lies. We all know the idiots out number the logical thinkers, but on behalf of all of us, thank you very much.

Hi James,

Just a quick shout out to say many thanks for all your contributions to the 'UFO' field. I eagerly await your expose of Mary Island and Roswell - I can't wait to see the likes of Freidman finally choke on their lies. We all know the idiots out number the logical thinkers, but on behalf of all of us, thank you very much.

Maury...

In any case the 120 or so scientists involved in the CNES conference realise this work can be started now so let's hope that the proper research is done that the like of MUFON stop f'&$%# about with TV shows & start to find answers.

Proper research, as you put it, costs money; which is PART of the reason Hangar One is on the airwaves. (Personally, I'd be a hell of a lot happier if it WEREN'T.)

How much cash shall I put you down for, Mike?

;)

The problem with programs like Hangar 1 and even organizations like MUFON is that they are indicative of what's going on in general with people in this country. We're more interested in being entertained then we are in actually learning something. I remember when discovery networks had programs of substance. Now it's mostly a bunch of crap designed to entertain people and tell them ghost stories and booger man stories. UFOs are just another form booger man story's to a lot of people. Therefore there is no true impetus to really investigate or truly discover anything. And although I'm not a big conspiracy buff which tends goes along with The UFO community. I don't think it's far reaching to suggest that there are "people" out there who simply don't want IT known...... What ever IT is. Keeping it on the level of silly and stupid serves that purpose.

Too right, and very sad it is. We've got a very good state chapter here, which is one of the reasons I stick around (I have to admit, I do cringe when Mr. Filer sends out his junk mail 'newsletter' every month. I mean, WTF George?).

I got out of the habit of watching TV regularly in the late 1980s, and frankly, I don't much miss it. The level it's at nowadays is catering to the morons who think reality TV is "reality". Or "lowest common denominator programming" if you like, "DUH TV" for short.

Lol, that's a good one. I really do hate being sarcastic & cynical (although I am by definition sarcastic without being cynical a lot of the time) but it do often fret at the lack of actual real conclusions. I am re-reading Vallee's Messengers of Deception at the moment & I am struck by the validity of his views, even today, 30 odd years later he was able to predict certain social trends. I think the only way for anything firm to be learned is by documenting real UaP in high definition, and then by data mining the older cases to identify patterns. Science in general wont be able to neglect the phenomena any longer................... hopefully.

Back