• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Larry Holcombe: November 9, 2014

You suggest that the president has some ultimate power over everything. I suggest he takes his marching orders from his corporate bosses and money interests.

I find the Nixon references especially interesting. Was Richard Nixon open to partial disclosure of UFO secrets? Why was Bob Emenegger given access to a host of military contacts? Did Nixon authorize it? Emenegger has given numerous interviews in the past and I wish Gene could persuade him to appear on The Paracast. Did a UFO land at Holloman AFB? I don't know, but Astronaut Gordon Cooper said a UFO landed at Edwards AFB in 1957 and I believe Gordo always told us the truth.

I think if Nixon had anything he could have thrown into the mix to get out of Watergate he would have.
Imagine - Nixon opened up China AND contact with another world...'Ladies and Gentleman, the only gift the Greys gave us was a little E.T dog we named Checkers, our kids Love that E.T dog and we're gonna keep him'...

In some strange parallel world I can imagine Clinton saying: "there is not a sexual relationship, an improper sexual relationship or any other kind of improper relationship between me and the Grey E.T we know as 'Zenos'..."

The part that I found interesting was the brief touch upon Von Braun being tasked with looking at the Roswell debris. I have heard from other sources that many more Nazi scientists arrived at White Sands around the same time the debris was recovered. I think this is interesting.

But fishy--entrusting above top secret to those who just a few years before were enemies.

On the wider subject of presidents knowledge of UFO's, they simply don't need to know. I don't think a president has had knowledge of UFO recovery (if any at all) since probably the late 40's or early 50's. They are just passing politicians after all...

This could be right but note the different view in A.D. Carter once saw a UFO so they may have told him something to dissuade him from pursuing the matter as prez. There's also the story of Nixon showing alien cadavers to Gleason.

I would imagine any recovered UFO or group created to investigate them is a private enterprise. When I say private I mean a front company technology research or whatever, to hide from public scrutiny...this way they not accountable to any politician.

In fact government agencies can keep things under wraps so most politicians never hear of them, until those keeping the secrets are ready to reveal them. ULTRA was an example. I don't think they'd entrust something like this to a private company, whose basic motive is profit not the body politic.

Back