• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 28 2009... Nancy Talbot

Seriously. Looks like some kind of small object held up close to the camera to me... you can see the right hand side always touches the side of the image too, it's probably been cropped 'cause there's a hand holding it there.
Exactly. It would be really easy for him to palm a small UFO model and to whip it out in front of the lens when he shoots photos. This way he could use anyone's camera and get the same results. Any amateur magician could accomplish the same thing.

My god those are the worst fake UFO photo's I've ever seen.
03.jpg

Seriously. Looks like some kind of small object held up close to the camera to me... you can see the right hand side always touches the side of the image too, it's probably been cropped 'cause there's a hand holding it there.

Someone actually thinks this is something?

/not a photo analyst

lol awesome.. no, beyond awesome...

My god those are the worst fake UFO photo's I've ever seen.
03.jpg

Someone actually thinks this is something?

/not a photo analyst

Actually.. I think i can do better.. Hey Dave, what's your opinion of this? I'm guessing only a state of the art render farm could crunch the caustics and GI needed to simulate THIS badboy:

realufo.jpg

(Photo courtesy of me and 7 seconds in CS3)

Those pictures are ridiculous.

That's my expert opinion, but it's not like you need to be an expert to come up with that little statement.

dB

Thanks for not using a bunch of jargon. ;) It's nice for a layman like me to have my opinion validated nearly word for word by a pro. Well, my comment was more like a snort, but the meaning was the same.

Robbert's media shy? Um, so what's this?

Robbert van den Broeke, Medium.

Sorry if someone else already posted the link, but I just listened to this show.

And is it just me, but do the photos of Robbert just scream "charlatan"? He's got this smug, "look at how mystical and wonderful I am" look in several of the shots... But maybe I'm being too critical.

I remember the show, and thinking from her description of some dutch Billy Meier type...this guy doesnt seem too suspicious to me, but its really hard to say anything just from a picture. But he doesnt have that money grabber look in his eyes i think.

Back