• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 25th show - Queries for Mr. Philips

Beautiful show, guys. Haven't been to the forums in ages, but still listening and still enjoying. This particular show was very good.

I'll be sending him some old laptops I've got. :)

Hi Gene & Dave,

The Ted Phillips show was a beauty, as have the majority of shows since i was here last.

Thanks.
Keep up the good work!
icon7.gif

I am behind with my listening since I've been out of town. I just listened to the first half of the Ted Phillips show and have really enjoyed it. I even stopped at his website for a few minutes.
These lights, not "photo orbs" but small spheres seem very much like appearances of divas (sp.?)(dryads?) of the natural world such as have been seen at places like Findhorn, Scotland. These lights were thought of as fairies in the British Isles and are often seen by people who are animists or involved with Earth-based religions. Modern followers of such faiths believe a light of this sort is the over-spirit of a particular plant species.
I have twice seen an acid green pinpoint of light dance around the baseboard of two different rooms in two different houses, one in NYC, one in Tucson AZ.
I also had an amazing experience with a larger 1-2" light circling a house outside of Middletown NY I was visiting. I was sitting on the floor playing with some blocks with my then 2 year old daughter, when I saw a light darting past the window. It appeared like a firefly but didn't blink on and off. I realized it was larger and I asked my hostess what was up. She said it happened quite often. It happened on and off for 15-20 minutes and had movements like an insect but was larger. I was kind of freaked by it, but she assured me was benign and a blessing. She and her husband were pagans and they had a ceremonial circle in a field in the back of the house some 200 feet behind it. She was also in the house in Tucson where I observed the green pinpoint light. I never associated these lights with the UFO phenomena.

Back