• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

James Fox

To make matters worse for Stanford. Tracy Torme, the other half of the 701 movie, said that Stanford behaved erratically towards him, yelled at him, and berated parts of the movie he felt were not worthy of research. Torme told Fox that if Stanford was going to have any influence or connection with the film, he was out.

Furthermore, Torme scoffed at any truth behind Stanford's footage. He said they came away with nothing, and Fox got next to nothing out of him. Torme is under the impression, most of Stanford claims are bunk and he has little evidence to reveal.

I tend to agree, I have made my opinion of Stanford known on this site, but for Torme to come to this conclusion, is to me, icing on the cake. Torme is a straight shooter, a really bright guy who and a person who has been immune to controversry. If he says something or someone is bulls**t, that says a lot.

Wait! UFO Cover Up Live is straight shooting? Fire in the Sky?

I have heard him speak of this show and he had little input in the final result.

"At this point, it became obvious to all on board that the show was dramatically changing, and would not reflect the title it was promoting. For this and many other reasons too numerous and unrelated to mention here, many of the show's other prominent individuals began to slowly withdraw, such as Emenegger, Curt Brubaker and Tracy Torme."

UFO Cover-Up ? Part 3

Again, you have a tough hill to climb if you are going to suggest that Torme is not one of the few reputable and reasonable people in this field. Moreover, my original point stands, as a guy who has done successful television and movies, he knows better than anyone who to avoid and what mistake to be weary of when making a feature film. He wanted nothing to do with Stanford and said if Stanford would be associated with the movie, he was walking away from it.

I have heard him speak of this show and he had little input in the final result.

"At this point, it became obvious to all on board that the show was dramatically changing, and would not reflect the title it was promoting. For this and many other reasons too numerous and unrelated to mention here, many of the show's other prominent individuals began to slowly withdraw, such as Emenegger, Curt Brubaker and Tracy Torme."

UFO Cover-Up ? Part 3

Again, you have a tough hill to climb if you are going to suggest that Torme is not one of the few reputable and reasonable people in this field. Moreover, my original point stands, as a guy who has done successful television and movies, he knows better than anyone who to avoid and what mistake to be weary of when making a feature film. He wanted nothing to do with Stanford and said if Stanford would be associated with the movie, he was walking away from it.
My question stands: why does he continue to list the show among his accomplishments if he withdrew? What is your source for the quote above?

Back