• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ISIS Attack From Mexico Imminent!

"especially the spiteful and filthy French"
Have to admit, that made me chuckle a bit. Seriously though, such absurd statements. I'm curious why the French were singled out there. I have to say, after the attacks of 9-11, I was sure the American govt would be rounding up untold thousands- much like American Japanese, during WWII.

Here in the home of mayo clinic we have numerous women walking around in those stupid outfits. No hoodies allowed in many stores but those burkas are allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, can you not leave your deep political 'leaning' at the door alittle more often, we get it, you hate muslims, but the tireless demonising wears alittle thin, you contribute some good stuff, and great links in all area's of the paranormal, personally i come here for the escapism from real world shit, to let my mind wander, and frankly you over indulge yourself here in a non political arena..

I know i am tempted often to contradict your ''lets all hate on muslim'' posting's, i have to sit on my hands so as to not reply, and thats purely out of respect for the other users, because frankly theres no balance with you in this area, so leave it at the door.

Last edited:
Mike, can you not leave your deep political 'leaning' at the door alittle more often, we get it, you hate muslims, but the tireless demonising wears alittle thin, you contribute some good stuff, and great links in all area's of the paranormal, personally i come here for the escapism from real world shit, to let my mind wander, and frankly you over indulge yourself here in a non political arena..

No i hate superstition and ignorance, Islam just happens to have an abundance of it.

I a restate my premise again, the simple solution is not to stop killing foreigners. Thats not why they hate us.

As should be plain to anyone who has examined the Islamic sources, to take the violence out of Islam would require it to jettison two things: the Quran as the word of Allah and Muhammad as Allah’s prophet. In other words, to pacify Islam would require its transformation into something that it is not. The Western Christian Reformation, that is often used as an example, was an attempt (successful or not) to recover the essence of Christianity, namely, the example and teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Trying to get back to the example of Muhammad would have very different consequences. Indeed, one may say that Islam is today going through its “Reformation” with the increasing jihadist activity around the globe. Today, Muslims of the Salafi (“early generations”) school are doing exactly that in focusing on the life of Muhammad and his early successors. These reformers are known to their detractors by the derogative term Wahhabi. Drawing their inspiration from Muhammad and the Quran, they are invariably disposed to violence. The unhappy fact is that Islam today is what it has been fourteen centuries: violent, intolerant, and expansionary. It is folly to think that we, in the course of a few years or decades, are going to be able to change the basic world outlook of a foreign civilization. Islam’s violent nature must be accepted as given; only then will we be able to come up with appropriate policy responses that can improve our chances of survival.

You are being redirected...

As we have seen, contrary to the widespread insistence that true Islam is pacific even if a handful of its adherents are violent, the Islamic sources make clear that engaging in violence against non-Muslims is a central and indispensable principle to Islam. Islam is less a personal faith than a political ideology that exists in a fundamental and permanent state of war with non-Islamic civilizations, cultures, and individuals. The Islamic holy texts outline a social, governmental, and economic system for all mankind. Those cultures and individuals who do not submit to Islamic governance exist in an ipso facto state of rebellion with Allah and must be forcibly brought into submission. The misbegotten term “Islamo-fascism” is wholly redundant: Islam itself is a kind of fascism that achieves its full and proper form only when it assumes the powers of the state.
The spectacular acts of Islamic terrorism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries are but the most recent manifestation of a global war of conquest that Islam has been waging since the days of the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th Century AD and that continues apace today. This is the simple, glaring truth that is staring the world today in the face — and which has stared it in the face numerous times in the past — but which it seems few today are willing to contemplate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not getting into one with you Mike, theres no winner, it just messes the place up.

Im asking you nicely to leave YOUR clear hate at the door.

Im not getting into one with you Mike, theres no winner, it just messes the place up.

Islam is less a personal faith than a political ideology that exists in a fundamental and permanent state of war with non-Islamic civilizations, cultures, and individuals. The Islamic holy texts outline a social, governmental, and economic system for all mankind. Those cultures and individuals who do not submit to Islamic governance exist in an ipso facto state of rebellion with Allah and must be forcibly brought into submission. The misbegotten term “Islamo-fascism” is wholly redundant: Islam itself is a kind of fascism that achieves its full and proper form only when it assumes the powers of the state.

There is no music, little entertainment and forced prayer on the streets of this Syrian city.
It is a typical scene but one that has only now been revealed as a result of the bravery of a mystery woman who risked her life by carrying a hidden camera under her niqab.

Read more at Mystery woman risks her life to film Syrian city under control of IS by using niqab-hidden camera - 9news.com.au

it just messes the place up.
Its ironic because this site would be shut down under islamic law

As for hate ,if hating the brutality of this ideology, if hating the destruction of the freedoms it would impose on us if it ever got control of society is offensive to you, then GOOD

Be offended, be VERY offended

I a restate my premise again, the simple solution is not to stop killing foreigners. Thats not why they hate us.

I don't know man. I think if some country in the middle east invaded America and killed millions and millions of Americans, that Americans might get kinda angry about that. You say we would not, but I have to disagree.

I don't know man. I think if some country in the middle east invaded America and killed millions and millions of Americans, that Americans might get kinda angry about that. You say we would not, but I have to disagree.

You're not wrong, however history shows us that they held this attitude long before the events of last century.

These future United States presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his (Islamic) government was so hostile to the new American republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any such animosity. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress,‘that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found , and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise’.
Thomas Jefferson
To the Continental Congress about the brutal pirate attacks of the Muslim Ottoman Barbary (1801–1805 and 1815)

And again we dont have to guess at the motive, they spell it out clearly

‘that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found

They are following instructions set down centurys ago

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.
Quran 8:12, "The Spoils"
Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage.
Quran 2:190-2:191,
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.
Quran 9:5;
Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.
Quran 9:123,
Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.
Quran 48:29,
Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain and crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land.
Quran 5:33
When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.
Quran 47:4
Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers.
Quran 5:51
Believers, know that the idolaters [non-Muslims] are unclean.
Quran 9:28,

We killed millions of Germans and a shipload of Japanese, but they are not doing this shit today

This isnt about the fact that we killed them in Iraq etc etc last century. Its not
They are happily killing their own people today.

Why ? why are they killing their own people today ? Because the Koran says they must do so.
From the sunni pov shia's are idolators thus are sinners, thus must be killed in accordance with the koran.

The sunnis say only allah and Mohammad are worthy of worship, the shia's on the other hand revere their holy men, much as catholics do the pope and the saints.

The sunnis consider this a sin punishable by death, as prescribed by the koran

POLL: What is your Religion?

Some Muslim fanatics are (believe it or not) guilty of polytheism (shirk)!

They are killing muslims because the koran says thats what you must do, we are targets for that very same reason and for no other, have been for hundreds and hundreds of years now

Kinda angry ?.

19 Muslims kill a couple of thousand american's, reslting in a country invaded and occupied for 10 years or more.

Mind you the last foreign people to kill americans on american soil got nuked, TWICE.

Yep i guess ya could describe it as kinda angry.

Last edited:
Completly sidestepping the issue of why sunnis are killing shias............

Because the answer to that disproves your theory about westerners killing muslims as the reason IS has done what its done.

It is 100 percent ideology driven, they do it because the koran (in their interpretation) commands it

I don't know about imminent, but the first post in this thread appeared on September 3rd. So I think we're a little past an immediate threat.

Kinda angry ?.

19 Muslims kill a couple of thousand american's, reslting in a country invaded and occupied for 10 years or more.

Mind you the last foreign people to kill americans on american soil got nuked, TWICE.

Yep i guess ya could describe it as kinda angry.
LOL, So we have anger issues, and??? (that was meant light hearted)

Down under the threat level is very high

Just days after the fatwah was issued

We had one radical try and behead 2 Police officers, his plan was to drape the bodys in IS flags

He was shot and killed, but we have two police in hospital in a critical condition

Others were arrested on very good evidence of a plot to behead a random citizen in Sydney

Others were caught casing the lucas heights reactor here in Sydney

Down under the threat level is very high

Just days after the fatwah was issued

We had one radical try and behead 2 Police officers, his plan was to drape the bodys in IS flags

He was shot and killed, but we have two police in hospital in a critical condition

Others were arrested on very good evidence of a plot to behead a random citizen in Sydney

Others were caught casing the lucas heights reactor here in Sydney
Wow.....I had heard of the plot but not the police being injured. Our cops were just notified to keep eyes open, possibly based off your news.

Wow.....I had heard of the plot but not the police being injured. Our cops were just notified to keep eyes open, possibly based off your news.

Yeah we have a real and emerging problem down here ATM

UPDATE: Terror suspect Numan Haider 'didn't act alone' - 9news.com.au

Random government employee 'was going to be beheaded' in foiled terror plot - 9news.com.au

The recent raids are said to be the largest in Australian history following the report of senior officers who revealed a planned terrorist attack was imminent. Intelligence reports said a suspected terrorist cell is planning a kidnapping and beheading. The act of murder will be recorded and posted on social media

Australian Police Arrest Over A Dozen In Anti-Terror Raids; Radical Preacher Calls Raids 'Attacks on Islam, Muslims' - International Business Times

3 seperate incidents in the last week

And whats been described as deliberately provocative

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

Its been targeted before

http://islammonitor.org/index.php?id=111&format=pdf&option=com_content

The idea being to have a cloud of radioactive fallout contaminate Sydney

Another historical proof

Ibn Khaldun (1332-1406), a pioneering historian and philosopher, was also a legal theorist. In his renowned Muqaddimah, the first work of historical theory, he notes that “in the Muslim community, the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and (the obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force.” In Islam, the person in charge of religious affairs is concerned with “power politics,” because Islam is “under obligation to gain power over other nations.”
Violent jihad is a constant of Islamic history. The passages quoted above and many others like them form a major element of the motivation of jihad warriors worldwide today. No major Muslim group has ever repudiated the doctrines of armed jihad. The theology of jihad, with all its assumptions about unbelievers‚ lack of human rights and dignity, is available today as a justification for anyone with the will and the means to bring it to life.

Whats really happening here is IS has decided the time is ripe to start the ball rolling for a global islamic caliphate. And Islamists from all over the world agree and have flocked to the banner.

We are going to have to respond to this sooner or later, and the sooner the better imo

Did you know............

That the fact i own one of these is an offence under islamic law ?

006-2.jpg

Surprising isnt it ?

I only found out after a mmber of the 501'st Terra Australis garrison converted to islam and had to sell his armour and prized collection of original mint condition Kenner brand Star wars action figures.

This crazy cult forbids statues or anything that looks like a person

Statues and sculptural representations of people, God, prophets and even animals are specifically prohibited in Islam. Allah is Islam's one and only god, and statues are considered false idols and blasphemous competition for worship.
The Quran is Islam's holy text, and its pages prohibit "makers of figures" from creating statues because of the belief that only Allah can create new beings. Quranic teaching holds that any home with statues inside would never be visited by the angels, and that promotion of idol worship is punishable on the Day of Judgment.

He was allowed to keep his R2D2 action figure though

6624010_1_l.jpg

I kid you not, this is a true story

Most people are ignorant of how crazy this inflexible death cult is.

They are barking mad

R2D2 OK

This

6624008_1_l.jpg

Blasphemy and a sin

Does that make sense to you ?

Back