• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ISIS and Israel

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Has anyone heard about this line of reasoning? Comes to me via someone using a David Icke link. Yes, a conspiracy proclivity, but the question being asked is: Why doesn't ISIS fire a single round at Israel? Why does 'Extreme Muslim' ISIS attack Muslim state after Muslim state, but never fires a shot at Israel?

Of course, a simple answer is: "Because Israel is much more aggressive and better armed than the majority of its Muslim neighbors, and they know full well that Israel will annihilate them if they do."

In the following video - is it legit? not staged? - it is being stated that Israel is tending to ISIS wounded. The phrase being used is 'the Zionists'. More anti-Semitism?

Fatah Central Committee Member Sultan Abu Al-Einein: How Come ISIS Does Not Attack Israel?

TEXT: "Published on Feb 22, 2015: In a February 5, 2015 interview with the Lebanese NBN TV channel, Fatah Central Committee member Sultan Abu Al-Einein said that he considered the conduct of ISIS to be "an extension of the Zionist enterprise." "Where did this love story come from?" he asked."

Has anyone heard about this line of reasoning? Comes to me via someone using a David Icke link. Yes, a conspiracy proclivity, but the question being asked is: Why doesn't ISIS fire a single round at Israel? Why does 'Extreme Muslim' ISIS attack Muslim state after Muslim state, but never fires a shot at Israel?

Of course, a simple answer is: "Because Israel is much more aggressive and better armed than the majority of its Muslim neighbors, and they know full well that Israel will annihilate them if they do."

In the following video - is it legit? not staged? - it is being stated that Israel is tending to ISIS wounded. The phrase being used is 'the Zionists'. More anti-Semitism?

Fatah Central Committee Member Sultan Abu Al-Einein: How Come ISIS Does Not Attack Israel?

TEXT: "Published on Feb 22, 2015: In a February 5, 2015 interview with the Lebanese NBN TV channel, Fatah Central Committee member Sultan Abu Al-Einein said that he considered the conduct of ISIS to be "an extension of the Zionist enterprise." "Where did this love story come from?" he asked."
ISIS is a CIA - MOSSAD construct. From one one the documents released by Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr, an ISIS leader, is an agent of the CIA. If you put two and two together, ISIS goes into countries like Syria and does the dirty business for countries like Israel. Of course you will never read or see any of this in the US media.

Bakr, when and if ever gets captured will no doubt be lost at sea just like our last boogie man.

I did read an interesting passage in this week's time magazine that while I was aware of, I never deconstructed it and considered it.

"...But if al-Baghdadi's orgy of bloodshed repels Muslims by the millions. It has also attracted a few thousand Western Muslims to Strip and Iraq to defend the Caliphate..."

While I cannot possibly know or question the motives of westerners that make the trip, I was always a little put off by the reasoning that they were going over there to fight for the Muslims overseas. I have to wonder if in many cases they are just looking for someone...anyone... to fight, and talk themselves into convincing themselves they are jihadists. It Is like the ISIS values are knowingly targeted to Western youth of this era in that for the most part the western jihadists are unemployed (and perhaps unemployable) youths involved in petty crime with little future and probably raised on violent video games and live in areas that are no stranger to violence and turmoil. The point being that they are probably looking for a reason to lash out or mix it up with someone and if it means going on an adventure of sorts who better a target than trouble prone reckless youth, and as a bonus it would mean getting them off the streets and not having to spend money and resources to jail them. ..although I don't neccesarily know if that would have been an intended aspect, but at the very least it ensures a steady conduit of combatants to keep the US and other Western nations engaged over there for some time.

Lastly, was anybody else bewildered by the official narrative given that gave rise to Jihadi John? That guy they dragged out in front of the cameras to explain his "turning" was utterly unconvincing to me. While he could have been constantly harassed, it didn't sound like it amounted to much. How does someone go from being turned away, pulled over, questioned etc. go to cutting off the heads of others. I haven't seen them but I have heard a few analysis about all those beheading videos that indicated they could be red herrings also that the video of all those Egyptian Christians that were massacred may have been shot on a sound stage. I wonder if it was done by the same production company that made that laughable movie that caused an inflamed Muslim crowd to overrun the American embassy in Tripoli. Barry Levinson did a better job with Wag the Dog. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I watched most of the CNN interview with the King of Jordan this morning at my workout, and some very interesting perspectives were shared. I cannot locate the full interview - maybe it will show up in the next few days on YouTube. Zakaria addressed the fact with the king that Obama will not reference ISIS as 'Muslim extremists'. The king's view is that Obama is correct in doing so as ISIS wants legitimacy. Obama's refusal to play this game denies ISIS their legitimacy (in their eyes). They want to be seen as Muslim. The king's view is that they are not Muslim and that there is - or needs to be - a consolidation within Islam to fight against 'these outlaws'.

King Abdullah of Jordan on ISIS: "This Is A Third World War"
King Abdullah of Jordan on ISIS: "This Is A Third World War" | Video | RealClearPolitics

TEXT: "FAREED ZAKARIA, CNN: How should the West handle this? Should the response to ISIS be essentially an Arab response, a Muslim response or should the West be in the lead?

"KING ABDULLAH II: This has to be unified. I've said this to leaders both in the Islamic and Arab world and to the world in general: This is a third World War by other means. This brings Muslims, Christians, other religions together in this generational fight that all of us have to be in this together.

"So it's not a Western fight. This is a fight inside of Islam where everybody comes together against these outlaws, so to speak, together. And there's a short-term part of this which is the military part of the issue. There is the medium part which is the security element of it. And then there's a long-term element of this, which is obviously the ideological one."

Last edited:
ISIS is a CIA - MOSSAD construct. From one one the documents released by Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr, an ISIS leader, is an agent of the CIA. If you put two and two together, ISIS goes into countries like Syria and does the dirty business for countries like Israel. Of course you will never read or see any of this in the US media.

Is there any article where I can read this summation? Could you supply a link?

I did read an interesting passage in this week's time magazine that while I was aware of, I never deconstructed it and considered it.

"...But if al-Baghdadi's orgy of bloodshed repels Muslims by the millions. It has also attracted a few thousand Western Muslims to Strip and Iraq to defend the Caliphate..."

While I cannot possibly know or question the motives of westerners that make the trip, I was always a little put off by the reasoning that they were going over there to fight for the Muslims overseas. I have to wonder if in many cases they are just looking for someone...anyone... to fight, and talk themselves into convincing themselves they are jihadists. It Is like the ISIS values are knowingly targeted to Western youth of this era in that for the most part the western jihadists are unemployed (and perhaps unemployable) youths involved in petty crime with little future and probably raised on violent video games and live in areas that are no stranger to violence and turmoil. The point being that they are probably looking for a reason to lash out or mix it up with someone and if it means going on an adventure of sorts who better a target than trouble prone reckless youth, and as a bonus it would mean getting them off the streets and not having to spend money and resources to jail them. ..although I don't neccesarily know if that would have been an intended aspect, but at the very least it ensures a steady conduit of combatants to keep the US and other Western nations engaged over there for some time.

Lastly, was anybody else bewildered by the official narrative given that gave rise to Jihadi John? That guy they dragged out in front of the cameras to explain his "turning" was utterly unconvincing to me. While he could have been constantly harassed, it didn't sound like it amounted to much. How does someone go from being turned away, pulled over, questioned etc. go to cutting off the heads of others. I haven't seen them but I have heard a few analysis about all those beheading videos that indicated they could be red herrings also that the video of all those Egyptian Christians that were massacred may have been shot on a sound stage. I wonder if it was done by the same production company that made that laughable movie that caused an inflamed Muslim crowd to overrun the American embassy in Tripoli. Barry Levinson did a better job with Wag the Dog. :rolleyes:

Interesting stuff. But this idea of conspiracy - could it not work in unfortunate ways to undermine honest efforts?

BTW - what do you make of the video I linked to? Legit? Not staged?

Some good points being made.

Real Time with Bill Maher: Is ISIS Islamic? (HBO)

TEXT: "Published on Feb 20, 2015: Bill Maher and panelists Elahe Izadi, Bill Nye and Rob Reiner discuss the semantic battle over ISIS’ ideology."

There is a lot going on on-line with fundamentalist Christian groups talking about ISIS and the apocalypse. We've got religion driving a lot of this. :(

What ISIS Really Wants:
The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.
Graeme WoodMARCH 2015
LINK: What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic

I remember when Israel was murdering the Palestinians in Gaza and the whole world new what Israel was doing. Suddenly Isis appeared to take all that focus of the truth off Israel. It was perfect timing. The focus switched from Israel to Isis. Islam was the problem not Zionism.

If they had wanted to eliminate the Islamic State brigades, they could have “carpet” bombed their convoys of Toyota pickup trucks when they crossed the desert from Syria into Iraq in June.

Last edited:
Here is the full-length interview with the King of Jordan. Very important imo. Needs to be heard. How difficult it has to be in this situation because of all the beliefs afoot - and the conspiracy theories are part of that because of the emotions that are fanned.

مقابلة جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني مع قناة سي إن إن الأمريكية

His Majesty King Abdullah II full interview with Fareed Zakaria on CNN

TEXT: "Published on Mar 1, 2015: Watch His Majesty King Abdullah II full interview with Fareed Zakaria on CNN"

GeorgeOrwell_LucaBarcellona-Flickr.jpg

@Burnt State , there's nothing posted. You've posted nothing - or is that a problem at my end?
You're not seeing a perfectly decent Orwell quote in image form about how political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. And there is the artist who painted that quote screaming underneath it.

After all we live in an age where, "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

Reading Orwell now and watching tv is a schizophrenic experience.

Last edited:
The Iraqi popular forces who shot down a US helicopter carrying weapons for the ISIL forces in Al-Baqdadi region released the photos of the shot down chopper through the Internet.

A group of Iraqi popular forces known as Al-Hashad Al-Shabi shot down the US Army helicopter that was carrying weapons for the ISIL in the western parts of Al-Baqdadi region in Al-Anbar province on Thursday.
13931209000764_PhotoI.jpg

“We have discovered weapons made in the US, European countries and Israel from the areas liberated from ISIL’s control in Al-Baqdadi region,” the Al-Ahad news website quoted Head of Al-Anbar Provincial Council Khalaf Tarmouz as saying.

He noted that the weapons made by the European countries and Israel were discovered from the terrorists in the Eastern parts of the city of Ramadi.

Al-Zameli had also disclosed in January that the anti-ISIL coalition’s planes have dropped weapons and foodstuff for the ISIL in Salahuddin, Al-Anbar and Diyala provinces.
Terrorists Supported by America: U.S. Helicopter Delivering Weapons to the Islamic State (ISIS), Shot Down by Iraqi “Popular Forces” | Global Research

You're nt seeing a perfectly decent Orwell quote in image form about how political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. And there is the artist who painted that quote screaming underneath it.

After all we live in an age where, "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

Reading Orwell now and watching tv is a schizophrenic experience.

No, nothing is showing up in the posting window. At one point a little blue square with a question mark showed. It looks like a problem with the link, but if others see it, I don't know why I don't see it. I see flipper's image. Not yours. :confused:

Back