• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Quantum Jumping for real?

Free episodes:

Is Quantum Jumping just Astral Projection with a new name?

• No it is different with a different purpose and outcomes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. advanced user of that program here

Yes I'd say it works

I'd say you need a certain amount of metaphysical knowledge to get more out of the program. You need heightened senses to pick up on pointers during the meditation. If your a busy boring guy who works in a cubicle it might not work for you. Lets look. Can you vividly recall the content of your dreams when you sleep and can you discern meanings and reasons behind symbolism in your dreamstate? Can you record a dream after you awake? If you can do this, then you can probably quantum jump well. But some people cannot remember dreams and some people cannot recall dreams when they awake. Because the tool I use in jumping is visualization. others may use hearing or thoughts or other ways of obtaining information or some other use of the 5 senses. I use dream recall as an index to see how intuitive you are. Not everyone can remember dreams. Not everyone can quantum jump. It also helps to know metaphysics. You may be tapping into a crucial power, element, or entity that can help guide you in quantum jumping if you study metaphysics and 'new age concepts'. If you dont, these things are harder to learn and master.

That said, can someone steer me to a place where advanced users of the program can chat? All the forums on it talk about, 'does it work', or 'is it worth it'. I cannot for the life of me, find a place where it says 'I am an advanced quantum jumping user. I am having serious issues with the program. It is interrupting my life. how can you help?' Those forums arent around for me, and I havent found them anywhere. When I asked the mindvalley support for help. The guy said he couldnt help me at this stage. Not even burt would answer my emails. I really dont know where to turn. For me quantum jumping has become TOO REAL. I guess I havent used it standardly. I tended to look at extremes for myself, like the ultimate bad or ultimate good version of myself. The problem is Im now freaken stuck inside of the evil or ultimate bad version of myself and I cant get out of it. Im not a leader. I dont have tons of followers. I dont preach in a temple. I dont run a country. No, none of that happened to me. Its more like a million accidental problems occuring on other planes of existence that are all being attributed to me and I dont know anything about it conciously. Its like heaven is hunting me for no reason. Its like heinous things are being done and I have no idea or control about yet its always attributed to me. Its an impossible nightmare Im living. Lets say you found out, that the evil version of you lives in an apartment and eats a particular cereal for breakfast. What if you live in an apartment and eat cereal. Then that automaticallly makes you evil and a million bad things start happening to you. Its really out of control. Im not sure where to turn but it ruined my life. That is one example. The problem Im facing with the program is something like that. Its something I am having a really hard time changing or jumping out of to a more positive state. Its not that, but its another example I can use with other people. But you can really be anything you want. Its just that when I looked at the extremes of myself it caused problems for me. But yeah if you beleive in magick or coincidences in any form this program is definately for you. Ive only been using it for a few years and already have supernormal powers. Granted Im still basically living in a basement but I havent been using the more mundane jumps to get ahead slowly. In fact Ive been struggling for months to escape an evil jump that is just torturing me. I dont know give it a try and let me know if you come accross other successful students. Just dont seek out certain things i sought out.

Sometimes theres thousands of doors. Sometimes theres a few. Sometimes its closed. Sometimes you get information and then the other you closes the door in your face. Its really based around timing and positivity. The program isnt flawless. Thanks
Bruce C Revan (psuedonym)
I guess one of the superpowers you DON'T have is spelling. It's 'pseudonym.'

Back