• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Quantum Jumping for real?

Is Quantum Jumping just Astral Projection with a new name?

• No it is different with a different purpose and outcomes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

paralarry

Paranormal Novice
I guess all you long time paracast truth seekers have heard and formed opinions on this thing called "Quantum Jumping" but i just discovered it on the internet! What do you the paracast community think about this concept?
Hey i'm lazy..help me make up my mind on where to stand on this!
One thing i noticed is that it is not free! You need to jump into your wallet to learn how to jump to your doplganger.
HELP
Paralarry:question:
aurora1.jpgparaweb_home.jpg

Hello,

I did not buy the program myself, but a friend of mine did and he let me borrow it. If you have some weird desire to waste your money than by all means purchase quantum jumping. Essentially the program is a tutorial on how to use your imagination, which is something I, and I think most people, learned to do when I was a kid...for free.

I believe that Mr. Goldman's thesis is something like this: Taking talking points from a 19th century philosopher and unsubstantiated models and though experiments created by a few cosmologists, he expounds a mult-verse model of existence. In Mr. Goldman's Multiverse there "is a universe where you are the King of Scotland and a universe where you are a tea farmer in China. A universe where you are a celebrity musician, and one where you busk on a pavement for spare change."

According to Goldman, these different versions of you are created because in a different universe, you made a different choice in your life. It seems strange to me how any choice I could have made differently in my life could lead me to being king of Scotland, since I'm not Scottish. But anyway, Mr. Goldman says that there are a countless number of "yous" living different lives in different universes.

It is possible for you to learn a meditation technique pioneered by Goldman that will allow you to meet and converse with a you from a different universe, and somehow that makes it possible for you to make lots of money, should you so chose.

But talk is cheap, and Mr. Goldman walks the walk too.

At the venerable age of 80 he decided to become a writer, artist, and successful entrepreneur.

Even though through his methods he could have used his mystical knowledge to become the Supreme Ruler of mankind, he has chosen to benevolently use it to be creative and is more than happy to share his gift with you for a nominal fee.

Yes Quantum Jumping is for real. And it's spectacular.

I thought you were debunking quantum jumping until the last couple of paragraphs, I was surprised with your conclusion that it is real. But well said and I understand Goldman's premice now much better. I will look into it further. Thanks for your inciteful post and sharing your opinion! I think this is a good topic for Gene to speak of on the show some day...maybe he could get Goldman to join in the debate personally.paraweb_home.jpg

Hi ParaLarry, I don't believe it. The only truth we have is revealed by our five senses. Our imagination is not part of that . There very well may be other dimensions , but we as 3D beings could not exist in dimensions with 4D or 5D or 10D. What is 4D anyway ? L x W x D x....inside out ? Ha Ha!

Aways ask questions , PL Good Luck !

I don't know if it is real or not, but what does it really matter?? If it happens to work for you then for all practical purposes it is real. The fact that God isn't real doesn't stop countless people from believing. It helps many people cope with life, death, injustice, and plenty of other things. I'm don't mean to make any argument that God isn't real (I don't know) but just using it as an example that regardless of the true realities, the assumed reality is just as real. Hope that I'm making sense.

So if this works for someone and doesn't for another it isn't to say that it is neccessarily bunk. Buddhists use all kinds of techniques to expand their consciousness. Does it make it truly "real"?? I would say it does not matter because to them it is real, period. There are plenty of skeptics that will tell you pretty much everything is complete bunk, which it might in fact be. Still if it offers something to you or any other individual that helps them, ... screw it , it works. Religion works for some people. Ghosts appear to people. UFO's, aliens show themselves to people. Is it real to me?? No. But I can't discount the personal experiences that people genuinely have. Perhaps this is the same kind of thing. Works for some but not others.

I would be interested in hearing what you get out of this should you try it. I don't think reality is limited to what our senses tell us. Our senses are just an assortment of filters that have us respond to certain stimuli. But is that all there really is?? Again I don't know. I have a feeling we couldn't make sense of what reality really is.

OK time to stop the ramble.

And BTW, don't know if you're a football fan, ... but Go Colts!! I'm in Indy as well.

One thing I do believe is that one person's perception of reality can be and many times is different from myself and others. I think this is at least kinda what you were stating in your thread.
I am a bible believer and personally think that when it says that "we were made in the image of God" that it is referring to the fact that we are endowed with the ability to "create" from thought. It is evident to me that we are taking ideas every day and translating them into a physical reality. I also think this can be used to create in what I would call a spiritual realm or as what we also call another dimension.
Merging meditation with the latent power of the mind can/could be a recipe for anything..including Quantum Jumping.
Thanks for taking the time to join me in this conversation, you stimulate me to think!
Sorry football is not one of my interests..but you enjoy the Colts whenever they play again.
Paralarryparaweb_home.jpgaurora1.jpg

Thanks again Ironlung
Well This 3d world is I believe a 4d now as most believe that the 4d is time as proven by the Theory of Relativity.
But what about thought? Is it not part of our physical reality?
Consider this:
Let us compare our bodies to the hardware of a computer.
The physical computer is just a collection of electronics and servo mechanisms unless it has software!
Our bodies are just biological forms until you ad the software of the mind.
Is not thought real? In what dimension is it in?
If you take a blank CD and weigh it you will find it to be say 1 ounce... it is physical.
If you take the same CD and fill it with data and weigh the disk again, you will find it weighs the same!
So knowing that the data exists but has NO MASS then where is it?
I think that a multidimensional reality is clearly being revealed to us as we gain knowledge of the physical world.
I enjoy your input and wit..thanks for the dialog.
Excuse me as I shape shift and exit!
Paralarryparaweb_home.jpgaurora1.jpgclouds-mountains-norway_25294_990x742.jpg

Hey great topic...and great discussion. So much in the posts that I could be writing a reply that would go on for days (and trust me, you don't want that). Generally speaking, there is so much that is real to some because they have experienced it, that is total "bunk" to others because they have not experienced it. That does not mean those that do experience odd/unusual/paranormal...etc...things are mistaken or wrong. I am stating the bleedingly obvious, I know, but sometimes that is necessary...So many people have experiences that cannot be explained and are very real to them.....we have only our "known" senses by which to judge such events or happennings. As I have so often said on here.....there is soooo much that we do not understand, yet we are often so quick to class as "bunk"....often when the evidence is screaming at us full force in the face! We will often look for the rational explanaition...a rick of the light....must have been the wind....temperature differentials...etc....As regards quantum leaping, I hope that is nothing to do with yogic flying....remember that? Cross your legs a-la-yoga-stylee and bounce frantically up and down.....Sorry...I must stop being so flippant....I remain so open minded about things, despite my sometimes flippant attutude....the flippancy is to see the lighter side of things....(My "thing" is ghosts by the way.....loads of experiences with them.....). Time for me to shut up...YAY! says everyone.....

Very well said Parabuddy!
Seeking truth so often requires that we entertain ideas and concepts that on the surface appear to be bunk or pointless. As we proceed we sometimes re-examine dogmatic beliefs, and thoughts cascade into a new viewpoint.
Along the way we need to remember that the diversity of ideas from one person to another makes for a bloody good discourse and can be laced with flippancy and humor!
Glad you are enjoying the topic, and much thanks for your thread.
Stay in touch!
It is fun being part of the PARACAST community
Paralarry
Flowers003.jpgparaweb_home.jpg

No problem....I am glad you are having fun...Long may that continue. I find this site good to be able to throw a few challenging ideas into a topic, and not have them rejected, but actively responded to and discussed. I will need to look more into quantum jumping....
Great photos by the way!

And i see you are in Indianapolis....I am in the Uk...am I ok to mention NASCAR?

OK on your location and interests..I think I saw that Gene was having a Paraghost show on if not tonight then soon. Hope you enjoy it.
Keep stimulating new areas of your brain my friend, hope to read from you again soon.
ParalarryFlowers002.jpgaurora2.jpg

I didn't answer the poll because neither of the choices works for me. The one I would have chosen (had it been available) is "it's nonsense." I'm not even sure it's "new age nonsense" -- I lean toward the explanation that this guy has found a way to capitalize (as in $$$) on people's stupidity. If you are looking for personal improvement, try the following:

1. Meditate, do yoga, hike, ride your bike, hit the treadmill, etc. These things will do more for your brain -- and creativity -- than anything you can "buy."

2. Work on your brain -- do puzzles (sudoku and kenken/kendoku, jigsaw puzzles, origami, download a chess program onto your iPhone or Android phone, read -- good stuff, not the garbage that mostly populates the checkout counters -- try Michio Kaku or one of "lay" books about math such as Nahin's "Imaginary Tale, "e" by Maor, or "A History of Pi" by Beckman, or books that won the Booker Prize, i.e. "literature." If you really want a challenge, listen to one of the math books on your iPod and visualize the math in your head.)

3. Improve your diet.

4. Learn something new that requires you to stretch your brain in a new direction. Music, art classes, a craft such as beading or crochet or woodworking -- or maybe a poetry or precalc course at the local community college?

In other words, so-called quantum jumping isn't going to get you anything, but you might actually be able to improve your mind and creativity by doing the tried-and-true stuff we already know works!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. I have no doubt that implementing just a couple of your ideas would lead to enhancement of mental acuity and creativity.
I also believe you are correct about my poll..it should have a 3rd choice that this concept could be primarily about $$$.
However; I also believe that we need to always remember when delving into new ideas to leave the door open just a little bit to allow epiphany to walk into the room.
Our biggest paratopic "UFOs" is surrounded with $$$ element that the tricksters have capitalised on. If we had refused to explore deeper to seek the truth because of that aspect, and then disseminate everything we were finding through men like Gene then we might have "thrown the baby out with the bath water"!
We must guard against dogmatism in our belief system always looking and expecting a new paraperception.
Thanks again for your thread, I perceive a truely analytical and disciplined mind communicating with me in reading your post.
Glad you are on the parateam!
Hope to read from you again soon.
Paralarry
paraweb_home.jpg

I didn't answer the poll because neither of the choices works for me. The one I would have chosen (had it been available) is "it's nonsense." I'm not even sure it's "new age nonsense" -- I lean toward the explanation that this guy has found a way to capitalize (as in $$$) on people's stupidity. If you are looking for personal improvement, try the following:

1. Meditate, do yoga, hike, ride your bike, hit the treadmill, etc. These things will do more for your brain -- and creativity -- than anything you can "buy."

2. Work on your brain -- do puzzles (sudoku and kenken/kendoku, jigsaw puzzles, origami, download a chess program onto your iPhone or Android phone, read -- good stuff, not the garbage that mostly populates the checkout counters -- try Michio Kaku or one of "lay" books about math such as Nahin's "Imaginary Tale, "e" by Maor, or "A History of Pi" by Beckman, or books that won the Booker Prize, i.e. "literature." If you really want a challenge, listen to one of the math books on your iPod and visualize the math in your head.)

3. Improve your diet.

4. Learn something new that requires you to stretch your brain in a new direction. Music, art classes, a craft such as beading or crochet or woodworking -- or maybe a poetry or precalc course at the local community college?

In other words, so-called quantum jumping isn't going to get you anything, but you might actually be able to improve your mind and creativity by doing the tried-and-true stuff we already know works!!!!!

A couple of things to keep in mind. OK Yoga and meditation may be quite useful, but guess what?? You have to learn to do yoga and meditate. That means you need to buy something and be trained in order to successfully use these mediums. You have to pay for classes like art or music. You have to buy puzzles, crafts, music, books, and whatever else. So what you are suggesting is buying something. Point is,....there really isn't any way around the money whether it is academic classes, a new bike, meditation DVD, gym membership, or whatever else.

So for arguments sake, let's say religion works for a particular individual. There is no empirical evidence that it is in any sense real. All common sense would say it is completely fictionalized. Yet still, people BUY into it literally and it somehow changes their life. Things work for me that wouldn't work for others. Religion does not make any rational sense to me although I was raised in it. So how can you say that this quantum jumping won't work?? I would say religion won't work, but for some people it does. I would say crystal healing is crap, but the power of belief is pretty strong. And whether there is some placebo effect, delusion, or whatever many testimonials would prove me wrong.

So whatever works for you works for you. My opinion of quantum jumping might be that it is quackery. And while it might even be so, it doesn't stop certain people from using it and experiencing it. So who's right?? In a lot of cases I would say "both". I feel like I'm sounding like a quantum jumping advocate and I'm not. But there are countless cases of "things that aren't supposed to work" that just plain do. Chiropractic, accupuncture, prayer, meditation, and a myriad of others have no measurable data showing why or how they work, ...... and they might not even "really" work at all. But in the mind of the beholder (which is the most important) they somehow work. So really an individuals mental freedom lies in themselves. Perhaps it just needs a little prompting along the way.

Reminds me of a Bob Marley lyric, .... "none but ourselves can free our minds".

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I'm glad to join you.

I'm 25 now and have been interested in the theory of relativity since I was 8 or so. I remember it vividly as I watched a pinky and the brain episode. It clicked then to me of how everything is relative to our own perceptions. It was further engaging to me when I watched Animal House and with the presentment of the curly haired professor saying that "In a single atom of my fingernail can live a whole universe of our size" paraphrased*

It's only of recent that I class myself as a Twistor theoretical physicist. Classifying further as a multi-verse believer in most similar accords to Thabtos post earlier on Goldmens thesis. Which I very much believe is true. Aswell as believing our consciousness we hold as living matter that has our sences to detect the matter which we are made of and consist in, goes on for infinite. Therebye giving Goldman’s idea of infinite everything plausible ability, however the actual existence of those "Dimention" exist* theoretically "but dont" relatively. Due to us living in the "One True Reality/Universe" - But back to QJ - And our Universe which holds the key to QJ'ing - I believe that mankind is on the cusp of discovery to which will prove the existence of all existences aswell as disproving all existences and proving that we are the "One True Existence" (With the ability to QJ to other Existence's) yes perhaps stargates are very real, this goes along with Sliders as well teehee.

I must say though It's very unlikely for us to unlock the secret infinite energy that makes all of us. I think CERN is hogwash in trying to find the Higgs. My closer on those discussions always thwart "How do we, the Observer. Observe the Higgs. Which Makes up the Observer and the Instrument being used to Observe it?" - I'm on the aisle that we can't observe the higgs. However I am on the Idea that We can Harness the Higgs. Not create it or observe it. I like to say "It's All about harnessing, screw observing or creating, harnessment is the key to unlocking...Everything" and I do mean everything.

Yeah. advanced user of that program here

Yes I'd say it works

I'd say you need a certain amount of metaphysical knowledge to get more out of the program. You need heightened senses to pick up on pointers during the meditation. If your a busy boring guy who works in a cubicle it might not work for you. Lets look. Can you vividly recall the content of your dreams when you sleep and can you discern meanings and reasons behind symbolism in your dreamstate? Can you record a dream after you awake? If you can do this, then you can probably quantum jump well. But some people cannot remember dreams and some people cannot recall dreams when they awake. Because the tool I use in jumping is visualization. others may use hearing or thoughts or other ways of obtaining information or some other use of the 5 senses. I use dream recall as an index to see how intuitive you are. Not everyone can remember dreams. Not everyone can quantum jump. It also helps to know metaphysics. You may be tapping into a crucial power, element, or entity that can help guide you in quantum jumping if you study metaphysics and 'new age concepts'. If you dont, these things are harder to learn and master.

That said, can someone steer me to a place where advanced users of the program can chat? All the forums on it talk about, 'does it work', or 'is it worth it'. I cannot for the life of me, find a place where it says 'I am an advanced quantum jumping user. I am having serious issues with the program. It is interrupting my life. how can you help?' Those forums arent around for me, and I havent found them anywhere. When I asked the mindvalley support for help. The guy said he couldnt help me at this stage. Not even burt would answer my emails. I really dont know where to turn. For me quantum jumping has become TOO REAL. I guess I havent used it standardly. I tended to look at extremes for myself, like the ultimate bad or ultimate good version of myself. The problem is Im now freaken stuck inside of the evil or ultimate bad version of myself and I cant get out of it. Im not a leader. I dont have tons of followers. I dont preach in a temple. I dont run a country. No, none of that happened to me. Its more like a million accidental problems occuring on other planes of existence that are all being attributed to me and I dont know anything about it conciously. Its like heaven is hunting me for no reason. Its like heinous things are being done and I have no idea or control about yet its always attributed to me. Its an impossible nightmare Im living. Lets say you found out, that the evil version of you lives in an apartment and eats a particular cereal for breakfast. What if you live in an apartment and eat cereal. Then that automaticallly makes you evil and a million bad things start happening to you. Its really out of control. Im not sure where to turn but it ruined my life. That is one example. The problem Im facing with the program is something like that. Its something I am having a really hard time changing or jumping out of to a more positive state. Its not that, but its another example I can use with other people. But you can really be anything you want. Its just that when I looked at the extremes of myself it caused problems for me. But yeah if you beleive in magick or coincidences in any form this program is definately for you. Ive only been using it for a few years and already have supernormal powers. Granted Im still basically living in a basement but I havent been using the more mundane jumps to get ahead slowly. In fact Ive been struggling for months to escape an evil jump that is just torturing me. I dont know give it a try and let me know if you come accross other successful students. Just dont seek out certain things i sought out.

Sometimes theres thousands of doors. Sometimes theres a few. Sometimes its closed. Sometimes you get information and then the other you closes the door in your face. Its really based around timing and positivity. The program isnt flawless. Thanks
Bruce C Revan (psuedonym)

Back