• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting article from UK

Free episodes:

Can we exhume the remains of the little man?:)
My article is so recent (yesterday) that I'm waiting for some sort of denial or explanation.
Best,
Fahrusha

I'm guessing it was a drone. One of our local Houston newscasters reported on a traffic drone being tested just outside of the city last fall. The city officials had hoped to keep it quiet, but someone must have put a bug in a reporter's ear because the station showed up to film the test, albeit from a location just away from the gathered officials. I doubt they were happy about the report and nothing's been mentioned since that time.

If drones are used to detect traffic situations, I think it likely they'll be used as security devices too, some flying low as well as pretty high. Occasionally, in uncharted territory, one might fly into taller structures. Just guessing though.

I'm guessing it was a drone. One of our local Houston newscasters reported on a traffic drone being tested just outside of the city last fall. The city officials had hoped to keep it quiet, but someone must have put a bug in a reporter's ear because the station showed up to film the test, albeit from a location just away from the gathered officials. I doubt they were happy about the report and nothing's been mentioned since that time.

If drones are used to detect traffic situations, I think it likely they'll be used as security devices too, some flying low as well as pretty high. Occasionally, in uncharted territory, one might fly into taller structures. Just guessing though.
If it was there would be debris. If it's secret that would explain the claim that there is no debris. So we either have a cover-up or something really durable, regardless of origin, hit the turbine.

http://www.louthleader.co.uk/news/UPDATE-PLUS-VIDEO-FOOTAGE-Tentacle.4847433.jp

You can see at the bottom of this link other turbines that have had similar 'accidents' . Looking at the weather for the time , it was unusual cold but not particularly windy. Could it be that one of the propellers came of due to the cold and hit the other causing the disfiguration? I have no idea what the 'tentacle' UFO is though!
That's a good way for the insurance to dodge their liability. "Sorry, you didn't purchase the UFO damage package."

Can we exhume the remains of the little man?:)
My article is so recent (yesterday) that I'm waiting for some sort of denial or explanation.
Best,
Fahrusha

my guess would be that was done long long ago, the reason they wont give permission to exhume today, is because it would give that very fact away

There are witness reports of balls of light with "tentacles" before the incident including reports of loud "Bangs" in the early hours.

Could it be localised ball lightning perhaps?

The BBC is actually displaying the article on its homepage, which is an optimistic sign. I'm hoping whatever flew through the propeller left material onto the blades and the real investigators get their hands on it.

Here's the wind farm on Google:

Google Maps

As for the sightings, yes, possibly. As for what hit the windmill thingy? Doubt it.

yup, and theres the fact that the other "blade" hasnt been found yet apparently.

I guess that the tentacles could have been a static discharge leading between an object hovering above the area and the grounded turbines. Whatever it was, maybe strayed too close to a rotating prop and made contact with the blade?

It is good to see these reports in the mainstream media though.

Goddam this quote infuriates me:

Dorothy said: "I don't believe in UFO's but it was a low flying object. This light seemed to be in the distance, and then it seemed to skim across the sky towards the turbines.

So just what exactly dont you 'believe in' about UFOs you fricken retard? That people see objects in the sky they cant identify? That UFOs are alien space craft? That there is life in the universe? That extraterrestrial life couldnt get here to Earth?

Man that makes me angry. Its just the ignorance of the person not realising how dumb they sound too. If youre going to ignorantly claim that every single UFO sighting report in the past 60 years is a hoax, then at least use the phrase "I dont believe people see UFOs", rather than "I dont believe in UFOs".

:mad:

/rant

Jenny Randles on another forum I frequent suggests that this may have something to do with the near by Donna Rook Ministry of Defence testing range which has previously been the source of alleged UFOs. If they are I'm quite sure they'll be happy to let the UFO story run for as long a possible!

Of course the Sun has been treating the incident with its usual sense of brevity

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2108149.ece

Goddam this quote infuriates me:

ROFL, you didnt really need to put that as a preface, it was painfully obvious from your post that you were mildly irritated by it ;) lol

I do totally agree with you though. I thought exactly the same thing when I read the report.... its another case of people associating the term UFO with Extra Terrestrials. We need to educate sooooooooooo many people damnit! :D

The heavily damaged one that is left looks like its charred somewhat
:question:
When looking at the photo of the damaged arm that remains aloft, I can't think of anything that I know of, that might do that. Does anyone here on the forum have any idea of a terrestrial force that could have caused what I assume to be tempered steel to do that? Or is it made of aluminum? Lightning???
Where are the engineers on the list?
Thanks.
Fahrusha

Back