• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

he who shall not be named ALERT!!!

derekcbart said:
Hi there.
In case you are interested, the bizarre and ranting emails of Michael Horn have begun again and are available for all to see on the IIG website at http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/horn.letters.html
-Derek
Oh, I see Horn is up to his old routine, figuritively kicking people after an argument. He's doing the same thing on this forum;
http://www.department47.com/viewtopic.php?p=7919#7919
Scroll down and you'll see. Quite surprising that he hasn't been banned yet.
:rolleyes:

Wow. He is just going apeshit over on that forum. 59 pages???

He really seems to be completely unable to understand the english language at times, or at the very least comprehend what has been said. How many times is he going to repeat the same old canards?

I will address one of his oft-repeated statements: "Well, Derek had since at least 2001 to prepare his best shot at the case and its evidence." This statement assumes that I have spent every waking day trying to figure out how to find flaws in the wonderful world of Billy Meier. Well, I haven't and I didn't. I don't care about the case. I only got involved in it because a former employee of CFI-West made the "easily reproducible hoax" statement and engaged in email correspondence with Horn without informing CFI-West or the IIG, so I had no choice but to step in and try to do damage control because no one, other than the person perpetrating it, can call an event a hoax. Once I worked out a contract for my appearance in the documentary I finally started to collate all of the various pieces of information that I had collected over the years. What I presented was the result of less than a couple of months of work.

I will also agree with Horn that the photograph section of the short version of my lecture was the weakest part of my presentation. That is why he is concentrating on that aspect in his recent postings. I had five topics to discuss and I wanted to keep my presentation to less than 25 minutes. The photographs section is no longer the weakest section thanks to the evidence that I have uncovered since being interviewed.

I will be a guest on The Paracast in the near future and I am so happy to finally be able to discuss the case publicly. This, more than anything, is what has Horn so riled up at the moment. I've let him have a free reign for over a year and I don't need to be silent any longer.

The most important thing though is that this case is about Billy Meier and not Michael Horn. Michael is merely a salesman for the case and having seen where he lives in an earlier cut of the film I think it is safe to say that he isn't doing nearly as well as we may have thought he was.

Derek, just got done reading Horn's response to your post above on the IIG site's email postings.

I have never laughed so hard in my life as when I read "I'm a researcher" from him.

A researcher who didn't even do enough due diligence to see the Meier's camera make wasn't right in the "official" report. One who also knows nothing about imaging, but merely parrots what he's been spoon fed by others, rather then finding out for himself.

Absolutely right. He's a salesman. He should get a pinstriped suit, a toupee and some of the 2 toned white and brown shoes just to complete the ensemble.

I could go on, but why. He's so incredibly inept and sad...not to mention a complete waste of time. (I should know, after the time I wasted with his goal post moving arguments.)

I've had a lot of people write me to say they picked up the "barely above home made movie" (as some described it) he just did, and that it does more harm then good for Meier's case. Oddly enough, 2 of them from his PAR group, who say they are truly shattered about their belief in the case.

Maybe there is hope for some of 'em. Who knows.

jritzmann said:
Absolutely right. He's a salesman. He should get a pinstriped suit, a toupee and some of the 2 toned white and brown shoes just to complete the ensemble.

OMG, Jeff... that's it... he's the Herb Tarleck (sp?) of ufology!

jritzmann said:
I've had a lot of people write me to say they picked up the "barely above home made movie" (as some described it) he just did, and that it does more harm then good for Meier's case. Oddly enough, 2 of them from his PAR group, who say they are truly shattered about their belief in the case.

It's available for free on Google video... becuase seriously, who'd pay for that?

I'll try to grab 90 minutes today and watch the Google video version.

I'll bet Shorn mentions me, but does not address any of the problems I found with that one bogus image.

I also understand that there's footage of Billy eating a huge plate of raw aardvark snot and gravy, proclaiming that it's his Choopie-given right to eat whatever he damn well pleases.

Derek, is there footage of Billiam drinking his famous absinth/Everclear/pineapple/cherrie juice/V8/urine cocktail?

That makes me hungry, man, I need me some fine Argentinian blood orange and almond marzipan steaks.

YUMMY!

dB

By all means check out the dvd. Have some popcorn with it or crispies but don't choke, ok? I thought almost at the end was funny when Meier opens up a safe filled with guns, enough to arm a small platoon. "He who shall not be named" keeping a straight face all the time is also funny I suppose. Oh well, enjoy.

If any of you want a real laugh, check out the thread that Derek linked to from over at ATS, SHorn shows up pretending to be a third party (like he's already done on our forums), slandering me & Jeff as usual, and is unmasked by the ATS folks. What a lying sack of shit, and I absolutely love how this idiot doesn't seem to understand that on the net, you can't hide unless you're really, really good at it - which he is far from being. TOO funny!

dB

So I just spent an entire day with Mr. Horned One. Dave, he sends his love. Kidding, of course, he seems incapable of love. But he is capable of picking a fight and yammering on and on. You know how he writes? THAT'S actually how he speaks. And, yes, always at you, never with you, except for a brief moment when we were talking about the improv scene in Chicago circa the Fred Willard days. Yes, for a brief few moments, Michael Horn became a human being you might want to speak to.

Then his autistic fixation with all thing Billy Goat kicked back in and it was off to the races. I told him I wasn't interested in having this sociopathic dialog anymore. That was at around 3:30pm. "Anymore" didn't end 'til like 7 or 8.

It wasn't pretty for a while there what with him declaring himself my intellectual superior (he said something that sounded like a physical threat then tagged on, "intellectually speaking, of course") and my flat out telling him I think he's a charlatan and insane ... but in the end we agreed that the tea in the Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant was pretty good, so it had that for a happy ending.

I must say that my opinion of him has changed somewhat. I no longer think he doesn't believe what he's selling. I think he is truly a zealot who is so deep into his beliefs that he actually thinks he's an objective observer just trying to get to the bottom of things, with no vested interest in Meier being a prophet or a hoax.

Mike, I'm certain you're reading this and will probably respond in some fashion somewhere and that's fine. I'm sure you'll say, "This is the same The Clueless One who agreed that he was ignorant of the case and just has an unlearned opinion--but he never mentions that" and so forth--with nary a clue that I agreed so you'd shut the fuck up. See, when you're trying to connect with other human beings you need to converse WITH them, not ear-rape them with lengthy over explanations, and generally boring "facts" that ultimately lead to the unsatisfying conclusion of "Yeah...I can't really prove that."

If anyone is a real prophet let them give exact dates for the big events, not tell us they had them after the fact. See how that works? You say you have proof in these Meier books? Excellent. Scan them into the computer and show the world.

And for the love of god, stop touting that plastic toy gun as an alien weapon from the peaceful, so-superior-they-don't-need-weapons-isn't-it-a-coincidence-that-Meier-loves-guns-and-now-they've-shown-him-theirs
Plejarens.

Or whatever.

Let's see...Prophet Billy's "farm" is a commune and he owns a giant gun collection...hmmmm...where have I heard this story before...? How does it end...?

I know, I know, experts have done this and done that and looked into the gun and can't find a toy maker who makes that toy gun. Well two things about that:

1.) When I was a kid, most of the toy space ray guns were made from that same ugly white and orange plastic.

2.) When I was a kid I had a friend whose dad worked at a toy manufacturing plant and would make us one-off small plastic monster figures.

So it's not impossible that Billy did this. It's not improbable that he did this. The gun ain't real. If any one piece of the Meier puzzle is a lie then you've gotta chuck the whole thing as it isn't based on uncertain knowledge or events that are up for interpretation. It's based on the photographic/film evidence and the direct conversations & exchanges Billy had with these higher beings.

And like I told you, just as I don't need to study the 9/11 attacks to know that Alfred Webre is wrong, lying, insane, or some combo thereof when he claims that the towers were taken down via alien beam weaponry, I don't need to churn through hours of Meier evidence to know that the space gun is a toy. The wedding cake UFO is a sham. Meier did not travel to the future and photograph the destruction from a San Fransisco earthquake.

And now I've shed too many words on this imaginary topic. So...THE END.

You poor thing. My sympathies. I'd have stabbed him with a chopstick. He truly believes in it all, yet has the audacity to call you his intellectual inferior? The poor, deluded man. But if he's reading this, he'll say we're the deluded ones for not believing - and that the fact that we don't believe, is down to our inferior intellects. Ugh.

Oh, he's reading this. And the ATS threads. That is what he is replying to in the emails from him posted on the IIG website at http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/horn.letters.html

-Derek

Wait...are you the Derek that was in the film? Apparently you, like Ritzmann and Biedny before, have already had to put your foot in your mouth and backtrack when you figured out that you couldn't duplicate the amazing, splendorous photos of one Billy Meier. This was one of the first things he mentioned. He assumed I knew you (assuming you are, in fact, you.)

valiens said:
Wait...are you the Derek that was in the film? Apparently you, like Ritzmann and Biedny before, have already had to put your foot in your mouth and backtrack when you figured out that you couldn't duplicate the amazing, splendorous photos of one Billy Meier. This was one of the first things he mentioned. He assumed I knew you (assuming you are, in fact, you.)

I am me. Well, usually. ;)

As far as I can remember I have never put my foot in my mouth. However, a short bald man has made this claim before without realizing that it was, in fact, his own foot within his own mouth. He is a rather simple man and easily confused.

-Derek

First off, Jeremy, wow, you're a trooper dude. Now secondly:

valiens said:
I know, I know, experts have done this and done that and looked into the gun and can't find a toy maker who makes that toy gun. Well two things about that:

1.) When I was a kid, most of the toy space ray guns were made from that same ugly white and orange plastic.

2.) When I was a kid I had a friend whose dad worked at a toy manufacturing plant and would make us one-off small plastic monster figures.

So it's not impossible that Billy did this. It's not improbable that he did this. The gun ain't real.

On this one issue, I've always been somewhat confused. When Meirites say "No such toy gun was available in Switzerland at that time!" my immeadiate response is: "So...?"

A) Ever heard of importing? I used to be able to buy all sorts of chinese-made toys down at the flea market when I was a tike, stuff you couldn't find anywhere else. So could Billy-boy.

and more importantly

B) Ever heard of scratch-building? The guy (or someone) made fake ufos from garbage cans and hubcaps, you think it's a stretch to make a ray gun out of plumbing parts?

Let's think this through, people...

CapnG said:
On this one issue, I've always been somewhat confused. When Meirites say "No such toy gun was available in Switzerland at that time!" my immeadiate response is: "So...?"
Last year a few guys over at the ATS forum dug up these;

Gun0097-detail.jpg

ats43883_raygun.jpg

Doesn't that astronaut seem A.) a little bulky and B.) To have too much hair? I mean even for the times, it's a lot of hair unless s/he's a Wookie and his/her whole face is covered. I never noticed that before. But look where the shoulder ends and the hair keeps going.

Am I wrong in thinking that the body is enough in frame that the face should be showing unless this person has a giant, thick head of hair or a wig covering it? Perhaps he was abducted by Kiss.

I have a theory that the "alien" in the ray gun photos is actually Meier's wife, Kalliope. I still need to research this further, but in the new DVD there are images of Kalliope. These are the first images of Kalliope that I have ever seen and she has a similar hair color, length, and style to the "alien" in the photographs. It is quite obvious that the original photo included the face of the person, but the face was redacted when first published. I think that it is due to the face being of someone recognizable. Again, this leads to the possibility that it was Kalliope. Also the costume being worn is what is known as a "solar suit". This was an exercise outfit that was popular in the 1970s and 1980s. It trapped the person's body heat so that they would sweat more and lose more water weight. Here is an image of a solar suit that I found:
425-1223-full-solarsuit-42.jpg

Back