• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

he who shall not be named ALERT!!!

ward

Paranormal Adept
This Sunday Jan. 20th George Knapp is hosting Coast to Coast AM and he will be talking to he who shall not be named about the Meier Contacts.

Please if David or Gene or Jeff could call up and get past their phone police and challenge this guy on the hoaxed photos you guys examined it would be a great show.

As it is i think George will not buy any of the junk blank is trying to sell , i think if you got in touch with George through his email address from the tv station he works in Las Vegas he might even line you guys up to talk to him.

What do you think?

Yesterday I contacted George regarding this, and he said he "will do my humble best" at not letting him BS him or his audience. I wonder how much control he really has over it though... I suspect that Premier probably has some guidelines for the guest hosts not to alienate certain guests too much... but that's just my own personal hunch with nothing solid to go on.

I've been thinking. If they ever do a remake of the Benny Hill show, "he who shall not be named" would be my nr.1 choice for the little (bald) guy actor. Like the referee in the next vid. ;) Think I'd actually pay money to see him in such a show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4vIRfgvRlk&feature=related

You're a GENIUS, TerraX! From now on, whenever you see or hear anything to do with the one-armed man, simply mentally insert the Benny Hill theme music (aka "Yakkity Sax") and hilarity ensues!

David Biedny said:
I have Knapp's personal email, and I just contacted him.

We'll see what happens...

dB

Woot! Biedny and Ritzman just got mentioned on this joke of a show (so far)
i hope they talk about that wedding cake photos and dinosaur movies ugh their probably heavily screening the callers.

ward said:
David Biedny said:
I have Knapp's personal email, and I just contacted him.

We'll see what happens...

dB

Woot! Biedny and Ritzman just got mentioned on this joke of a show (so far)
i hope they talk about that wedding cake photos and dinosaur movies ugh their probably heavily screening the callers.

wow cool their talking about the paracast Biedney again is mentioned now here come the waves of C2C's......

great to hear you guys mentioned

I dont think Horn got away with much, after all I sent off to George...Horn's just so delusional you cant help but find humor in it after awhile.

"probably heavily screening the callers"

I've noticed when George Knapp, Art, or Ian host there is always at least one caller who get's through and rips on the embarrassment that is George Noory.

I actually like C2C when George Knapp hosts. That said, this week with "he who shall not be named"— he'd did just an "ok" job. I feel he could have called him on his BS alot more than he did.

icculus said:
I actually like C2C when George Knapp hosts. That said, this week with "he who shall not be named"— he'd did just an "ok" job. I feel he could have called him on his BS alot more than he did.

I thought it was a good show. The Paracst got its named mentioned to million of listeners, as did J. Ritzman, and David Biedny. I don't think Gene was mentioned, but he may have been in there too.

George Knapp gave Michael Horn a tougher grilling than any of the other hosts would have. Plus anyone who wants to hear Horn really take a shellacking now knows that there's a podcast called the Paracast out there . . . so they can come hear the beatdown first hand if they're hungry for more.

Sadly, there are still people giving credence to Horn and Meier. Read this load of BS:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0108/silentrevolution.html

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0108/silentrevolution2.html

Ugh! Give me strength (or give me valium!). What a heap of badly researched cack. It alleges that no-one has been able to prove the Meier images fake. Well, I can think of at least two who have...

If you are interested there is a thread on ATS about Horn being on C2C that Jeff Ritzmann and myself have been responding to.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328254/pg1

Siani-
Dirk Vander...whatever his name is, is just another big Meier fan, so his outlook means damned little in the grand scope of things. He's soiled himself with praise for the Meierites before...so, just more noise.

jritzmann said:
Siani-
Dirk Vander...whatever his name is, is just another big Meier fan, so his outlook means damned little in the grand scope of things. He's soiled himself with praise for the Meierites before...so, just more noise.

Yeah, you're absolutely right, Jeff. I guess, instead of getting hot under the collar with such idiots, I should either pity them for being so gullible - or just laugh at the whole farce. I mean, if someone can't tell when they're looking at silver Christmas tree baubles sitting on a stack of silver cake boards, why should I waste any time worrying about them? Silly buggers...

Siani-if you think thats bad, ya ought to look over at the ATS thread where Derek from IIG West put up pics of Meier's sparking disc shots, which were included in the film...so they cant deny it's his.

It's the most hysterical bullshit I've ever seen, and I stated publicly after seeing that, that whomever had any belief in that case was an idiot.

I don't know how else to say it. It's that pathetic.

jritzmann said:
Siani-if you think thats bad, ya ought to look over at the ATS thread where Derek from IIG West put up pics of Meier's sparking disc shots, which were included in the film...so they cant deny it's his.

It's the most hysterical bullshit I've ever seen, and I stated publicly after seeing that, that whomever had any belief in that case was an idiot.

I don't know how else to say it. It's that pathetic.

If you thought it was hysterical, just imagine how I felt when I saw that it was what my friend does all of the time at beach parties.

Jeff, Derek, I just checked out the ATS thread Derek mentioned above. Can't find the sparking disc thread, though. I take it that's the John Lear on there? Is he serious when he said the ray gun convinced him of the veracity of Meier's story? Or did I read that wrong? The beamship believers are so utterly obtuse and obdurate, it begs belief. Oh well, if they're happy spending money on the crap marketed by Meier, Horn et al - that's their problem. As for the alien and the raygun - that pic looks like someone wearing a home made costume to a fancy dress party - which is precisely what it is. LOL. I guess there's no point in arguing with these fools, when they're so utterly blinkered and brainwashed.

Siani said:
Jeff, Derek, I just checked out the ATS thread Derek mentioned above. Can't find the sparking disc thread, though.

Here is the page that the photos appear on:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328254/pg6

-Derek

Hi there.

In case you are interested, the bizarre and ranting emails of Michael Horn have begun again and are available for all to see on the IIG website at http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/horn.letters.html

-Derek

Back