• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gun camera shots

mike

Paranormal Adept
599816_3853045898075_1303837512_n.jpg

Pilot Giancarlo Cecconi, in his G-91R fighter is attached to the 14 Group 2nd' Air Force Fighter Wing is returning to Treviso Air Base, Italy after having carried out a reconnaissance mission on June 18, 1979, at 11:30 AM. The Istrana radar center (TV), registers the presence of an intruder on its radar screens, and gives Cecconi directions to approach the unidentified craft that has penetrated a prohibited area. Having unused film in his aircraft cameras, the pilot activates them and approaches the UFO up to a distance of 70-80 meters and at speeds estimated at 300 knots (450-500 km.
The airport ground staff follows the scene with binoculars. The Treviso Control Tower personnel call Cecconi to warn him that the object is discharging a strange "blue trail." He is in close pursuit at 7,000 feet altitude but does not know its wake. When the Pilot closes on the object it makes up and down movements a 1,000 feet at a time, climbing up to 13,000 feet.
Cecconi makes seven to eight passes close to the object and each time takes gun camera film of the UFO resulting in a total of 82 frames depicting the intruder. The apparent UFO is stationary relative to the G-91, but the radar center confirms Cecconi it is moving, course and speed defined. The pilot tries to pass (and resume) just next door, but it does not succeed because the object "appears to operate" in order to get over him in the front angled or otherwise, without the side completely set before him

The witness recalls a "gas tank" of matte black and the presence of a small white or clear "dome" located on the upper side, of the slightly flattened object. The "dome" is like a kind of shaping or fairing like those found on sports cars. While Cecconi is making yet another tack to get back to doing another round of photographs, Istrana radar calls to report the object suddenly disappeared from theirs and other radars. After a few seconds, the Treviso control tower confirms the UFO has visually disappeared.
A few minutes later, the plane lands and the films are removed and quickly developed. The pilot is very curious to see the pictures that came out well, including the white.""dome" The object is a cylindrical tank at least eight meters long (26 feet) with a maximum three in diameter suspended in the sky at thirteen thousand feet high.”
The case is important because of the gun camera film, radar, and visual confirmation with several witnesses including a highly respected fighter pilot...

http://www.facebook.com/n/?photo.php&fbid=3853045898075&set=a.1012102236259.1941.1636127058&type=1&mid=64&n_m=majorstar%40verizon.net

Facebook page is in Italian, so this is a translation (who'd have thunk it Innuendo isnt italian for suppository after all)

Oh my, that's one of the best UFO photos I've ever seen. Does anyone know if these have been independently analyzed? I imagine it would be pretty hard to come up with a natural explanation for something like that, so really there's only two possibilities, hoax or genuine photograph of an unknown flying object.

Oh my, that's one of the best UFO photos I've ever seen. Does anyone know if these have been independently analyzed? I imagine it would be pretty hard to come up with a natural explanation for something like that, so really there's only two possibilities, hoax or genuine photograph of an unknown flying object.

Yeah this one has me scratching my head for if it not a hoax then it is the best photographic evidence I have ever seen.

Guacamole! My jaw hit the floor when i saw this picture. It been suggested that even with photos our eyes can detect the subtlest hint of reality or fakery, and also when something is "high strangeness". The instant i saw that shape it felt like high strangeness.

That picture gives me the chills.

I never get excited about pictures, but if this one is a hoax, well I'm extremely impressed.

Maybe one day I'll say my knowledge about a chap i knew real well and the gun camera footage of UFO's he saw.

Really great find Mike!

Guacamole! My jaw hit the floor when i saw this picture. It been suggested that even with photos our eyes can detect the subtlest hint of reality or fakery, and also when something is "high strangeness". The instant i saw that shape it felt like high strangeness.

That picture gives me the chills.

I never get excited about pictures, but if this one is a hoax, well I'm extremely impressed.

Maybe one day I'll say my knowledge about a chap i knew real well and the gun camera footage of UFO's he saw.

Really great find Mike!

I am with you on this ward.

The photo messes with your perception and just makes no sense, but, it has not got the feel of a fake.

Fantastic UFO photo if it is real, but is it real folks? I myself am suspicious of photographs like this turning up out of the blue like this, after so long.

The person who has uploaded the mike photo has another UFO photograph up there to look at.

The second one here is even more amazing than the one posted by mike. A Nazi UFO?
426249_3116916055289_115702693_n.jpg

Fantastic UFO photo if it is real, but is it real folks? I myself am suspicious of photographs like this turning up out of the blue like this, after so long.

The person who has uploaded the mike photo has another UFO photograph up there to look at.

The second one here is even more amazing than the one posted by mike. A Nazi UFO?
426249_3116916055289_115702693_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a Photoshopped still from "Iron Sky". Or the makers of "Iron Sky" got their flying saucer ideas from this photo.

I feel the opposite, I'll mirror a similar remark made by red pill junkie In another thread, when I see another fuzzy picture of an archtypical flying disc with windows or black triangle I just kind of go "next" but I find this interesting because there is nothing that seems aeronautical about the object, given it's military ...well c.i.a. really..coloring and shape I would say some poor chap just lost part of his fuselage or fuel tank :-( but other than that I'm at a loss for words. It would be neat if you could take this picture to a aeronautical engineer, give him/her little in the way of context and ask him not really a leading question but ask him/her simply something like what purpose this object given it's shape would serve as part of a plane or jet's superstructure or and see if they could ID it, maybe even initially "forget" the reporting of a dome, see what they say and then "oh by the way, there was mention of what appeared to be a dome on it as well.

That first shot reminds me of a video in a fake UFO doc that aired a while back called KGB Files or something like that. It was hosted by Roger Moore. The entire thing was a put-on by the production company. Probably not the same thing but I recall something similar-looking in it.

O.k. New theory, "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne got swallowed up by a time and space vortex, if I recall his original flight path went through the san luis valley...maybe...

Back