• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Well Stan Friedman!

I have not posted to this forum for some time. Checked in and saw this thread and had to respond. Stanton was one of the first men that got my attention in the 1970's regarding UFO's. This man IS the flag bearer of SCIENTIFIC UFO RESEARCH in the world. I wish him the very best. Get well soon, Mr. Friedman.

I heard from Stan. He's at home, recovering but feeling well. He had two stents placed his chest as part of the treatment. This coming week, July 29, he'll celebrate his 80th birthday.
Good to hear! My mother had a stent recently after an operation, they are not fun. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
Happy Belated Birthday and hoping your recovery is a speedy one. Looking forward to listening to your interview this weekend.

I have not posted to this forum for some time. Checked in and saw this thread and had to respond. Stanton was one of the first men that got my attention in the 1970's regarding UFO's. This man IS the flag bearer of SCIENTIFIC UFO RESEARCH in the world. I wish him the very best. Get well soon, Mr. Friedman.

^^^ This.
Couldnt of said it better, be lucky Stan man.

Back