• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Well Stan Friedman!

I just saw this on Facebook, some encouraging news:
Kathleen Marden: "I received a message this morning that news of Stan Friedman's heart attack was announced on Coast to Coast last night, so I am writing to convey a message from him. He suffered a mild heart attack on Friday night and is hospitalized waiting for dye and echo cardiogram tests. I spoke with Stan this morning and am very pleased to report that he is feeling strong and chipper. His heart enzymes have declined, so he has turned the corner. He doesn't have access to a computer or public telephone, so I will give updates as I receive them. Cards can be mailed to P.O. Box 958, Houlton, ME 04730. He'd like to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers."

Get well Stan.

For anyone who wants to send cards, I think Moseley's last Saucer Smear actually had Stanton's snail mail address published along with a letter by Stan denying he was a true believer or something. I only remember it because of those funny Canadian zip codes. Happy Canada Day btw.

il_570xN.417675687_empz.jpg

Really hope he recoveres. One of the very few nuts and bolts ufologist left.

On a slightly negative note though. There is this sudden moment in a person's life when they go from senior to "old" and in the last recent video I saw Friedman in, the Bob Lazar 25 years later clip, he looked old for the first time.

At any rate, a damn fine scientist

Back