• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Don Ecker — November 16, 2014

I think Don was generalizing a lot of stuff. Like the problems faced by passengers at airports. Chris had to intervene and mention how he did not find any issue on his recent travels with some moslem guys. Wondering what moslem guys were doing meditating? Meditation is mostly a Buddhist and Hindu practice and frowned upon by Islam. Maybe they are trying to learn Soul Travel.

Great show. I was listening to it in bed, half asleep (through no fault of the the guest or hosts, of course, I was just tired) when Don started to describe his original sighting. As these things go when you're at the verge of sleep, the whole story seemed to unfold before my own eyes. When the fourth "star" shot up I was going "whoaaa" and by the time the other three buzzed off, I was wide awake.

Thanks for reminding me that these things are being seen and reported by perfectly honest and down-to-earth people, I was starting to buy that dismissal of "lights in the night sky can't be counted as evidece, because they could be any number of things". I'd like to see the airplane, satellite, meteorite or whatever that'll pull off things like that.

Btw., if you have the time, Don, please take a look at my thread here Nocturnal lights / historical descriptions | The Paracast Community Forums
I know, it's just more of the "armchair internet research" you despise, but maybe you'll have a story or a link or two where I might get more insight. And I'd especially like to know what you think about my theory that foo-fighters aren't WW II exclusive but might be part of a greater phenomenon (with lots of names) of strange lights or fireballs behaving intelligently that has probably been with us and been reported throughout know history.

Last edited:
You guys were a riot. I loved the drama and friendly bickering. Genius. Don is very entertaining with his word play, and it's serious fun too...

Mr. Skunkworks is full of it. He's just recruiting and giving a great sound bite. Boy, does everyone love it! Genius PR. Go Light Years away!!! Hahahaha... in Human made tech or from an ET crash. Get real dreamers! We're not on the Moonbase or Mars yet! Seriously. Can we be? Not in the state of our world. The Moon was Cold War competition.

If a soviet sub sinks and you want to recover it, don't announce it to the world, get a friendly billionaire to say he's launching a big ship to 'mine' minerals from the sea bed.

Exactly. The Control System in play...

I have heard this "I have nothing to hide/doing nothing wrong" from many, in response to govt agencies collecting data on citizens. These folks have not the sense to realize how this data could be used against them in the future, should some rogue form of govt come to power.

Brilliant. One of the wisest posts I've seen.

Last edited:
Back