• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do you like Coast To Coast AM?

Corey Burrell

Paranormal Novice
If you are interested in Coast To Coast AM and only would like to here about me listen to our Area 51 talk show. We talk about UFO sightings. Email your UFO sightings to us. We allow guests to share their UFO reports on our talk show. Just Send us an email. We enjoy the Nostalgic feeling of UFOs. Our website is AREA 51 Talk Shows Online
Please listen to our talk show! Coming up in 2013

If you are interested in Coast To Coast AM and only would like to here about me listen to our Area 51 talk show. We talk about UFO sightings. Email your UFO sightings to us. We allow guests to share their UFO reports on our talk show. Just Send us an email. We enjoy the Nostalgic feeling of UFOs. Our website is AREA 51 Talk Shows Online
Please listen to our talk show! Coming up in 2013

not really I like a show that asks hard questions and digs for the information so refer to this below.

If you've listened to The Paracast, ever, you'll realize that Coast To Coast AM is very much the opposite of what we are about.

sums it up for me.

Snorry sucks!
Gene and chris are in whole new leage.
The paracast IS the gold standard.
If you have any questions listen to the mike bria interview and the expat interview.
You won't find a cliam go unquestioned by gene and chris!
That is all!

Do I like Coast To Coast AM?

No.

The only time i ever listen to Coast To Coast is when George Knapp hosts, he actually knows how to conduct an interview and actively listen to his guests and ask relevant and pertinent questions.

To be fair, well in IMO, C2C can be ok but not for the same reasons as the Paracast. Sometimes there are guests/topics on C2C that are very interesting and sometimes even the questioning is thoughtful. It can be entertaining no doubt.

But as Gene alluded to above, the Paracast simply is the show for those interested in paranormal topics (mainly UFOs but not exclusively) who do not wish any old guest to appear and not have to account for themselves. If you politely ask Gene about the people who have appeared and never will again, or ask him about the guests who will never agree to appear on the Paracast, you should be able to see that this show will take people to task.

An interesting case is that of Whitley Strieber - some forum members quite like him, others are very wary. I am in the latter category but really only cos he shies away from appearing. Which I find really telling. Not because what he claims to have experienced but because he seems unwilling to stand up for himself.

Chris O'Brien and David Biedny have openly told about some exceptionally weird events they say they experienced. In a way, Whitley is no different except you can ask Chris about his experiences and he will tell you - Biedny did too and that's all we want here. There is no way for me to check up on Whitley, Chris or anyone really - I cannot say they did or did not see/experience X or Y but the very fact Chris will publicly speak and account for himself compared to Whitley running a mile speaks volumes to me.

Coast to Coast AM just does not ask guests the right questions so we can weed out the loonies from those with genuine experiences. I mean Basiago - sheesh.

To be fair, well in IMO, C2C can be ok but not for the same reasons as the Paracast. Sometimes there are guests/topics on C2C that are very interesting and sometimes even the questioning is thoughtful. It can be entertaining no doubt.

But as Gene alluded to above, the Paracast simply is the show for those interested in paranormal topics (mainly UFOs but not exclusively) who do not wish any old guest to appear and not have to account for themselves. If you politely ask Gene about the people who have appeared and never will again, or ask him about the guests who will never agree to appear on the Paracast, you should be able to see that this show will take people to task.

An interesting case is that of Whitley Strieber - some forum members quite like him, others are very wary. I am in the latter category but really only cos he shies away from appearing. Which I find really telling. Not because what he claims to have experienced but because he seems unwilling to stand up for himself.

Chris O'Brien and David Biedny have openly told about some exceptionally weird events they say they experienced. In a way, Whitley is no different except you can ask Chris about his experiences and he will tell you - Biedny did too and that's all we want here. There is no way for me to check up on Whitley, Chris or anyone really - I cannot say they did or did not see/experience X or Y but the very fact Chris will publicly speak and account for himself compared to Whitley running a mile speaks volumes to me.

Coast to Coast AM just does not ask guests the right questions so we can weed out the loonies from those with genuine experiences. I mean Basiago - sheesh.

Very well put Goggs

I like when John B Wells hosts. The rest of the crew I tend to skip unless there is a compelling topic.

I suppose part of the problem with c2c it's a nightly four hour program (very insightful and observent yes?) and therefore had a lot of airtime to fill up even if it is with inane chatter, and with the usual suspects. in many cases I overlook the pandering softball questions that are tossed at the guests. At least for now it needs to be accepted that it is an 800 pound gorilla that will continue to be the place to attract new voices in the field...and that includes both the signal and the noise...as both sides will unsurprisingly be drawn to the vast insomniac audience that noory and company can deliver. That's an inconvenient truth. But for the record where the show loses me is in the fourth hour when they open up the lines and the entertainment aspect shows up, and in that in that aspect is it any different than any of those paranormal based reality shows (which I never watch) that are discussed here?

As far as goggs post about whitney I agee up to a point. I think whitney is very forthcoming for the right price, the price being his next book. When he appears on c2c you can consider it to be nothing less than a three hour infomercial whose only objective is to whet your appetite and get you to open up your wallet.

That reminds me, whatever happened to the learning annex ? ;):):rolleyes::D

IMO the second wave of paranormal radio led by Art Bell has past, and Coast To Coast has become little more than background noise filled with commercials. Once upon a time I used to drive around late at night in my old truck sky watching while tuning in live to the Spokane AM radio broadcast. Now, we get the show locally and I seldom bother tuning in at all. Personally I'd like to see Gene and Chris take over all their segments, so don't forget to contact your local talk show station and request that they get the Paracast!

"coast to coast am=mind candy and 90% bat shit"

Here I fixed it

You're being overly charitable. I would have said "'Coast to Coast AM' does for batshit what Stonehenge does for big rocks."

Come to think of it, that might also be too charitable.

A better analogy might be, "'Coast to Coast AM' does for paranormal news what Jonestown Kool-aid did for kids' drinks."

We're far better off listening to Gene and Chris on "The Paracast".

The reason I like C2C:

I just heard Noory ask his guest (Andrew Basagio LOL!) "when you teleported to Mars, I wanna know if you had the capability of time travel" - word for word quote right there.

En. Ter. Tain. Ment.... with an occasional solid guest.

The reason I like C2C:

I just heard Noory ask his guest (Andrew Basagio LOL!) "when you teleported to Mars, I wanna know if you had the capability of time travel" - word for word quote right there.

En. Ter. Tain. Ment.... with an occasional solid guest.
I think Chris and Gene would have more solid questions for him..Like
What medications are you on?
so lets get this straight you say you went to gettsysburg and Lincoln was the ONLY speaker is this your statement on this? And do you know Lincoln was the 3rd speaker? and the main speaker spoke for two hours? And the Main speakers name was Emitt Everete?

Back