• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Deconstructing Stan Romanek (Fact, Fiction, or Cult)

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Ok I plan on this thread being a work in progress. As time goes on more and more will be added. If you are interested in finding out if Stan Romanek and his followers are on the level or full of chit then lets all examine the so called evidence Stan and his groupies are so in love with.

In this first post I will start by listing a few of the claims made by the Romaneks. This is only a few claims because they have made so many its impossible to name them all.

Frankly I am disturbed and annoyed that they have been able to make so many claims yet only a few if a handful of people have really put them under heavy scrutiny. Only Stan's followers and believers have a voice it seems lately.

First let me make it clear that I personally feel the UFO phenomenon is real. I also feel that greys are real. And finally I am convinced we are being visited by something. What that is I have no clue.

I will add more and more to this thread over time and hopefully you will also.

Please feel free to examine the images, and videos yourself and do your own image analysis. We need all our minds together.

To start here are a few claims by the Romaneks.

1. They have ufos and grey aliens that they have contact with frequently and these entities have let them take a handful of photographs and video of these greys.

2. They are in contact with 9 hybrid children. They claim they are Stan's

3. They get phone calls from an alien named "Audrey" they claim to have several recordings and audio of this entity.

4. Stan claims that when he was returned from an abduction he was returned with Betty Hill's dress on, yes from the Betty and Barney case. No kidding this is what Stan says.

5. They claim the "boo" video. The one see on Larry King and the one that made him famous is a legitimate video of a grey.

There are so many other claims

more to come

First let me post this video that shows an image that Stan claims he captured in his house.

Put your image analysis to work folks.

This thread is just beginning. Let also post this. I know its painful to watch. I know it makes one cringe and gasp when you see the level of dough eyed believe presented here.

If any of you want to participate in this momentus task of putting the Romanek saga under the radar then you should watch this first video .

Stan presented his so called alleged evidence at the infamous conference for believers a few years back.

So I just got done with a 20 page long flame war back and fourth bitch fest with some Stan Romanek groupies. They got nasty with all kinds of profanity and etc.

More to come.

The reason that most of his stuff hasn't been subjected to analysis is, if you want to work with his evidence, you have to sign a non disclosure agreement to get any of it, which should throw up some serious red flags for anyone with a brain. The guy at J3 films who is doing his documentary is like the soup nazi when it comes to Stan's evidence, sign the NDA or NO EVIDENCE FOR JOO! I joke but at this point, the vast majority of the UFO community has written this guy off as total bullshit, at least in my opinion. There was a time when I believed some of what Stan had to say, though that alien in the window video I pretty much always thought was some bullshit, that was the beginning of the end of Stan Romanek for me.

So I just got done with a 20 page long flame war back and fourth bitch fest with some Stan Romanek groupies. They got nasty with all kinds of profanity and etc.

More to come.

RygyWa - can I enlist in your anti-romanek army/campaign? I hate cult-type figureheads and Romanek is that for sure.

Betty Hill's dress! THAT IS BEYOND PRICELESS. I can just see the cogs and gears working overtime in a Romanek believer's mind, trying to somehow justify something that is even harder to justify than his main story. Just like Meier, Romanek makes on only he is chosen for visits, advanced knowledge etc.

The people who follow Romanek must surely be at the lowest end of mental strength. Cos following this madman is the mental equivalent of throwing in the towel.

This maniac seriously needs run outta Dodge.

Punchable slime! I am against torture but I'm sure I could cause some grave discomfort to Stan, thereby gaining immense personal pleasure.

If I had the money and time, I would happily stalk this guy in an effort to catching him setting up a hoax but as we all know, the saddest part is that even if I had evidence good enough to convict, his believers will explain it away - and they have to, otherwise they'd be going against their whole mindset that's been created during their following of this CLASS A, PRIORITY 1, TOP OF THE LIST.........FRAUD.

Yeah I'm enlisting as well, though if you read his books, which I have, two of them anyway, he doesn't claim to be the only one with advanced knowledge, he claims to be 1 of 9 or something like that but his aliens are constantly telling people how special he is and when they have problems with their bills all their buddies get a call from the Audrey voice letting them know Stan is in trouble and that they need to help out by giving him money. ROFL.

Besides the awful alien video, the second red flag came for me when I was reading the Orion Regressions, in it Stan claims to channel an ancient extraterrestrial that they call Grandpa. The funny thing was, Grandpa was always trying to make predictions and they were always completely and utterly wrong, plus Grandpa has the same ideas as Stan about a lot of things and doesn't seem able to expound on any concepts that are beyond the feeble mind of Stan Romanek. Weird.

Stan and his buddies wouldn't know science if it bit them on the dick.

What the hell is going on in that video? Is he just pushing a button to make that thing flash or is it supposedly doing it by itself in response to raised EM readings?

Here's another one of Stan's so called alien photos. This one was supposedly taken when a grey picked up his digital camera and accidentally shot a picture of himself. For advanced extraterrestrials, they're pretty dumb when it comes to a simple thing like a digital camera, yet they can travel through time and space to get here from Orion, at least that's what Stan claims. Also in the picture you can see the holes from when the aliens supposedly fixed Stan's knee after he fell off a ladder, probably when he was holding his puppet up to the window practicing for his bullshit alien video.:D

ht_abducted_stan_090817_mn.jpg

I can't believe Romanek's claims. When I saw his laughable "alien" footage I knew the gig was up. The blinking eyes were clearly digitally added. In short, he is a shameless self-promoter who either suffers from mental illness or is merely trying to get his 15 mins of fame. Ryan has done a great job of highlighting many of the problematic details surrounding Romanek. People like him give the topic a black eye.

The Betty Hill Dress well the aliens obviously know Stan has a feminine side and they are simply helping him to express it ;) EMF communication on a handheld detector CANNOT BE FAKED. Those devices are 100% accurate and cannot be tampered with. This proves real alien contact! Finally the proof we have all been waiting for its finally here!!!! Any ways great thread Ryan , i had no idea it had gotten this bad with poor ol' Stan. Sheesh :(

The Betty Hill Dress well the aliens obviously know Stan has a feminine side and they are simply helping him to express it ;) EMF communication on a handheld detector CANNOT BE FAKED. Those devices are 100% accurate and cannot be tampered with. This proves real alien contact! Finally the proof we have all been waiting for its finally here!!!! Any ways great thread Ryan , i had no idea it had gotten this bad with poor ol' Stan. Sheesh :(

This post is gold. Funniest thing I've read all night, or in awhile for that matter.

I think a website put together to keep track of Romaneks screw ups and debunk his claims would be a great idea, there aren't any out there that I know of, and with UFO watchdog no longer being updated, it would be a great source for newcomers to the subject and a source of amusement for the rest of the UFO community to see his horseshit all laid out in one spot. Just a thought....

@Ward -Yeah, I'm with Muadib - your Stan post regarding his feminine side made me laugh out loud. Not 'lol' but actually, physically laughing - out loud.

Anyone really good at mixing digital motion images? I'm seeing a great gag with Romanek's face superimposed onto Stan Laurel scratching his head?

Back