• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ancient Alien Series

Free episodes:

Does anyone know the name of the guy with the crazy hair who appears on all of the episodes for this series? I could watch him talk for an hour straight just for pure entertainment value. Not only does he come up with entertaining conclusions but that hair....
Georgio Tsoukalos
11288015.jpg

great fun here...
http://memegenerator.net/Giorgio-A-Tsoukalos-Hair/caption/305303[url]

The marvels of his hair could not have been made by mere man modern or ancient. He must have had intervention from ETs, the awesomeness of his hair rivals that of Puma Punku.

I think that's a fair assumption Frank. I see no reason why they could not have been coming here all along, or waited until we started setting off nukes in the desert. It's a pretty nice planet with lots of natural resources. If they were here in ancient times we would not have had the technology to complicate their agenda and operations. Earth would have made a nice place to put in, re-provision, repair, and stand out to deep space again. It still does.

Certainly the increasing body of reports centered around nuclear industrial complexes fit with the hypothesis that certain beings are indeed trying to indirectly spawn and monitor our own understanding of nuclear tech. More reason to ponder over a possible source for Alchemy (transmutation of metals -> stellar nucleosynthesis) and the mysterious Emerald Tablet.

Being that our own sun is a second generation star (and thus rich in heavy metals), one must wonder if these beings are apt to monitor any sentients that live on habitable planets in such systems.

It is interesting to note that the famous Zeta I and II Ret. stars are not second gen and therefore are rather poor in heavy metals (useful for nuclear tech discovery)

If we did have ancient technology surpassing our own why could it not be from this very planet? The earth is billions of years old, civilisations could have risen and fallen for millions of years with no trace, buried beneath thousands of feet of earth.

cheers

Kev (9 years in government)[/quote]

This argument has never made any scene to me. We tract the progress of evolution from the primordial sea and dig up Dinosaurs everyday but we have no traces of home grown ancient technology? We aren't even talking Millions of years when we discuss ancient technology that might be mentioned in the show ancient aliens. they would argue their evidence goes back..maybe 15, 000 years.

there may have been no ancient technology at all, but if there was advanced technology used to build ancient monument I think it much more likely we got it on loan from being who did there best to erase evidence of it.

the researchers are focusing on the wrong question when they concern themselves with the logistics of the human creative output rather than the more interesting question as to why such auspicious megalithic monuments and reliefs were designed in the first place.

I don't doubt the ability of human beings to create such things, but I do leave open the most interesting possibility that some of those were inspired by extra-terrestrial sources.
Be that as it may, I am in total agreement with the author of this thread concerning the shoddy methods of human "made for tv" investigative efforts.

Agreed

Back