• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Video To Be Revealed To Media Tomorrow, Man Claims

rangeroo

Paranormal Novice
Has anyone heard about this before. I don't know, it seems like just another guy trying to cash in or get his 15 minutes.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/may/28/purported-ufo-video-be-shown-friday/

Obviously an exopolitical guy. Boo.

Haven't seen the video, but exopolitics is enough to make it question authenticity from the git-go.

We've had at least half a dozen high profile articles, and news stories that say we could have ET's in the universe as our brethren, or various UFO sightings that made the mainstream news.

This could of course be bullshit, but what if it's not?

Tommy Allison said:
We've had at least half a dozen high profile articles, and news stories that say we could have ET's in the universe as our brethren, or various UFO sightings that made the mainstream news.

This could of course be bullshit, but what if it's not?

I always try to take things with a grain of salt. But there is still a part of me that wants stuff like this to prove to be true because anything that gets us closer to an answer is a good thing. However, if it does prove to be bullshit then that just muddies the water even more and does no one any good (except maybe the men in black).

I just got a forwarded press release from the Paradigm Research Group about this and it says one of the presenters during this press conference is a Physics PhD from MIT/Princeton, so maybe that will offer some credability. I guess we'll know if its on CNN later today. (And its not one of those "chuckle.....Aliens have come to denver to go skiing.. Ha Ha " type of news reports)

I found an MSNBC interview with Peckman after the conference today. Of course, the alien video is not available for the public to see yet, due to "legal reasons"....though you can find it on a DVD apparently (surprise surprise surprise). MSNBC has a grainy slide from the video.

Sorry I don't have a direct link to the video, it's on MSNBC.com under the "technology and science" section if you want to view it. But if you've ever caught a whiff of manure before, do you really need another sniff :p?

Brian Now said:
I found an MSNBC interview with Peckman after the conference today. Of course, the alien video is not available for the public to see yet, due to "legal reasons"....though you can find it on a DVD apparently (surprise surprise surprise). MSNBC has a grainy slide from the video.

Sorry I don't have a direct link to the video, it's on MSNBC.com under the "technology and science" section if you want to view it. But if you've ever caught a whiff of manure before, do you really need another sniff :p?

So, the video at MSNBC is of Peckman and not the "alien" correct?

Brian Now said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
So, the video at MSNBC is of Peckman and not the "alien" correct?

Right, though they have a slide from the video which itself is nothing to look at.

I just saw a brief bit on one of the news channels. Only that crappy still of the "alien" was shown. Weird this got the mainstream's attention. Guess for the kooky factor?

Scott Story said:
Sure looks like a hand puppet/muppet. I can't see how this made such news.

You're kidding. Puppets are the only thing that makes the news... Hilary, Obama, Britney, Paris, Bush, Rachel Ray, Rosie, whatever the fuk happened on that piece of shit show American Idol, Madonna (Who plays guitar now, ooooooooopoo) etc.... Oh, And that Miley Cyrus girl. Yup.... stop the press,that dumbfounded dipshit squirted out something. The news = Muppet show, but less entertaining.

Back