• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A personal experience with Steven Greer's "CSETI" seminar

That's just trolling now, right ?....RIGHT ?

No not at all.

I came to that conclusion the other day when I was watching a UFO documentary on the TV. I wasnt paying much atention to it as it was pretty mediocre but then lo and behold Steven Greer was on giving a speech and it was just the way the guy carried himself his body language etc and his ease with himself.

He just seems weird.

Anyhow Ive better things to do with myself then Troll here I was just giving a personal opinion.

I forgot how the UFO comunity is divided into factions so maybe I spoke out of turn ?

HE IS FUCKING WEIRD. Buy an 'galactic Ambassador title' on the way. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

No not at all.

I came to that conclusion the other day when I was watching a UFO documentary on the TV. I wasnt paying much atention to it as it was pretty mediocre but then lo and behold Steven Greer was on giving a speech and it was just the way the guy carried himself his body language etc and his ease with himself.

He just seems weird.

Anyhow Ive better things to do with myself then Troll here I was just giving a personal opinion.

I forgot how the UFO comunity is divided into factions so maybe I spoke out of turn ?

I sometiimes post exceedingly odd stuff. must be Greer's 'light beings' fucking with my mind...Greer = no go, it's basically really as simple as that.

I cant quite put my finger on it but you know when David Icke say's that certain individuals are in actual fact Lizard people in disguise ? well thats what I find fascinating about the man I look at him intentley incase his guise may slip.

The fellow seems to have had a nasty fight with acne at some point. He may have had acid work done to his face. I've seen this sort of thing a few times before and it can leave a person looking rather strange. I imagine nowadays they may have better luck with that business, I don't know.

The fellow seems to have had a nasty fight with acne at some point. He may have had acid work done to his face. I've seen this sort of thing a few times before and it can leave a person looking rather strange. I imagine nowadays they may have better luck with that business, I don't know.

Are you mad?! He could just as easily 'vector in' a light-being to give him perfect skin with free energy advanced technology!

Can you picture the commercial?

'Before and after' using the new tech as Greer smiles to camera with a twinkling eye and suggestive smile ;)

'You too can have per......fect skin. Only $699.99 using the Greer Labs Beauty Tech!*'

*trademarked. Copyright. Pat. Pending

New " Galactic Ambassador" shower gel and acne treatment from Steven Greer.
Yes, you heard it folks, bodybuilder, emergency room physician and father of four, count em' four daughters ( all studying at Yale might I add ) is proud to announce his space-tastic new body cleanser. - $499.73 for three doses.

New " Steer with Greer" car-seat covers. Yes, you heard it right . Now you can be comfy in your car while sitting on plush and fluffy car-seat covers decorated in the cosmically amazing portrait of a light being ( moth ) - free on Craigslist

Another product for Dr. Greer

Dr. Greer's improved Preparation H , now improved with fantastic new secret additives which provide a special lubrication to ease the pain associated with Anal Probes and resulting potential Infections. Preparation H API is recommended for use everyday, because you never know when you are going to be abducted. Be protected, be prepared, be HAPI with Dr. Greer's Preparation H API... now available at Walmart.

Disclaimer: this product is meant for protection against the government backed illegal abduction of it's citizens and it's criminal defaming of the character of our alien brothers. Use of this product for other purposes is not recommended and it will not protect the user from HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases. there are few side affects which may include a change in speech (lisping is common), paranoia, hallucinations and a increased belief in crazy conspiracies and although rare, some may experience a huge narcissistic shift in their personalities.

Q. What are UFOs?
Answer: Advanced, peaceful and wise life forms that use the technology/wisdom as described in Vedic scriptures to create high-tech vehicles and travel vast distances.
Q. What is the ET Agenda?
Answer: They are ALL GOOD, and here to help. Like Guardian Angels, they keep the world from blowing up until we humans come to figure out how to become enlightened beings.

LMAO... No sane person can read this straight without laughing out loud :rolleyes: But then again look at religious dogma... Same thing.

Separating ufology from religion is not the easiest thing. Meier, Vorilhon (Rael)... and now Greer. :rolleyes:

Is being subject to the will of an alien race good ? Does ALL GOOD mean that humanity sucks butt and needs help because it lacks the intellect to preserve itself from global catastrophy and requires external input ?

Enlightenment comes from experience and we've been enlightened by more than a few nuclear bombs in the past. Enough to trigger a cold war and prevent a real world war III ;)

Greer's religion, and that is exactly what it is, is based on what lies at the heart of other popular religions. Namely that humanity is broken and needs a "redeemer" from the outside. Greer has set himself up as a "high priest" complete with the privileges and honors associated with the position. He travels first class only, speaks to adoring audiences, and imparts cosmic wisdom to the lesser evolved. It is interesting that the various UFO cults, like their traditional religious counterparts, claim to have an exclusive take to "the truth."

Back