• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

It took this long to make this gif because gifsoup is a pos. It is clear why she didn't identify it as definitely being a helicopter because it has no propeller, therefore was not a helicopter, plane, or missile of any known kind. The only people who would know are ones with top secret clearance. Notice how slow it moves and the lapse of time between when it's hidden and the explosion. It circles the building as Matt Lauer described, leading to the likely conclusion that it really exploded on the east, not southeast side. The shape, size, and slow movement aren't anything like the digi-plane.

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtcfakewest.jpg

wtcwestorb.jpg

The east view proves a fake plane was added into west view

The plane does not pass through the open skyline before it comes into view which proves a fake plane was added.
no-plane_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The east view shows the fake plane traveling straight north for 9 seconds, which debunks the official divebomb myth and is clearly seen passing through the skyline, unlike the clip that was released three years ago. The last building it passes may be the same that it magically appears from behind in the west view.
east-view_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline. I started this gif two seconds before it appears from behind the building. A real plane would be seen passing through the clear sky just like it does from the east view. This is human error. It is not possible to cover up something of this magnitude unless everyone got together beforehand, which obviously did not happen.

Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008 The FBI and the Department of Justice have released ten new videos relating to the events of 9/11, three years after a freedom of information act request for the footage was submitted.

So....the FBI/secret police/gestapo rounded up all the video tapes and other video evidence and added special effects to all of them? ALL OF THEM?

Man... those videos have been shot in 2001, then transmited by tv stations, then recorded into videotapes or computers, changed formats and resolution at least 2 or 3 times and even so you blow-up certain parts of it trying to find details of the plane's shape? That certainly comes from someone who knows nothing about what he's talking about.
I think its perfectly normal to find incongruences in the official 911 investigation, because it has many holes (as every official investigation of anything before it, for they've never perfect), but this is going way too far beyond the rational and the reasonable.

So....the FBI/secret police/gestapo rounded up all the video tapes and other video evidence and added special effects to all of them? ALL OF THEM?

Of course not. Three live broadcasts show an orb, not any known aircraft.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Final proof that two flight paths were aired on 911

The government's official flight path is the dive bomber which places the digi-plane above and behind/south of the towers before its steep dissention into the southeast corner of T2. Neither, the chopper 4 orb or WB11's mini-missile ever appear behind and above the towers. The chopper orb is the closest with it first being hidden just below the top of the southwest corner of T1. No plane morph or either orb from the west ever appeared anywhere near as high or above the smoke from south, in sight like the dive bomber. THIS SIMPLE PART OF THE 911 COVER-UP IS EXPOSED.

bbc-divebomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtcfakewestt.jpg

wide-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

There were around 117 eyewitness accounts and only 20 percent saw a plane. Only 8% saw and heard a plane.

wtcwitnesses.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

"I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane." CASE CLOSED.

wtcnoplanepic.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

This is the clearest footage of the two opposing flight paths brought forth because of this little big thing called the information age. According to this work, this fake west plane path was never shown on TV after 911. The seven second sync is almost perfect. Advance to 4:58 and see for yourself how two plane paths make one fake black plane. The sacking of human ignorance is in motion.

two-flight-paths_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtctwopaths.jpg

truth-and-fiction_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

No plane was captured in two surviving live clips and that's proven conclusive by neither lady mentioning a jumbo jet approaching the towers. They are the best witnesses because it was filmed live, before, during, and after the explosion. Their initial reactions prove the footage is legit showing an unknown flying object. A puppy can't be a dog, like a pebble can't be a rock.
wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

A boeing 767 looks like this.
wtc175.jpg

wtcwestorb-1.jpg

And I'm sure that all of your YouTube footage is first generation with absolutely no signal degradation at all. Which makes it all the more believable. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to have tea with Jonathan Swift.

The orb/bomb was not triggered upon impact, it moved through the tower (on the east side) and showed its first fire between the south and northeast corners. The huge fireball appears on the (opposite side of impact) northeast corner. This is in direct contrast with Tower 1 that produced a huge explosion at the point of impact on its northeast corner.

bomb-inside_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

northeast-bomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

phreaky said:
If you're talking of the image with the orb from chopper 4 when the video is zoomed out it it clear they are several miles from the towers, the orb is coming from the rear so that is further still. Which is why I used the indeterminate "several" miles.

The orb comes from the northwest as is proven to its relation to the empire state building. Every fake plane comes from the south, behind the towers. The orb is north and west of the towers and very likely only floated over the water and then circled the building before impacting the southeast corner.

As can be clearly seen, the empire state building is way north and a little west of the towers and gives the truth a clear and proper direction perspective for its different path from the divebomber myth.

wtcempire.jpg

I drew a path the orb logically took over the water and around the towers, that is consistent with three live orbs coming east and exploding behind the buildings.
wtcanimation.jpg

The tall building gives perspective to the orb moving southeast and then around the towers.
wtcnewarkorb.jpg

The empire orb is 15 seconds before fire and divebomb is 13. They are coming from opposite directions now, with the help of CBS's footage from the GM building.
wtcbbcdivebomb.jpg

The orb was the bomb for tower 2 and was seen in three live clips. It did the deed and that fact won't ever be challenged. You can count on that.

orb-wide_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

WB and Chopper orbs up-close.

wtcwbzoomorb.jpg

wtczoomorb.jpg

WB11's, wackadoodle coverage of a flying bomb and failed computer graphics

She first described it as what might be a police helicopter and after she realized it caused the explosion, changed her thoughts in that moment. These women literally got trapped in the twilight zone. If it wasn't a helicopter, (no propeller) it certainly could not have been a plane. She simply repeated what it was supposed to be, but the orb was shown at least six more times and was described as a plane or twin engine jet.

The first computer generated image was first shown only one minute after the last orb. You can see the time change to 9:27. The fake image is so poor it has no wings and two dots for engines. Notice how the orb moves eastward and the cgi more north.

wb-926-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-927-morph_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtcwb11926.jpg

wtcwb927.jpg

wtctruth.jpg

The orb was the bomb for tower 2 and was seen in FOUR live clips. It did the deed and that fact won't ever be challenged. You can count on that. The orb came from northwest of the towers as is proven by it being north and west of the Empire State Building. The orb was way (right) west of the empire state building and flew southeast over the Hudson River.

orb-wide_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtchudsonempire.jpg

wtcnewarkorb.jpg

This real flight path is in direct contrast with the official divebomb myth that moved northeast at the same time the orb was flying southeast in cbs's empire footage.
wtcbbcdivebomb.jpg

Of course I created more laughter when I posted the fake plane with no left wing or engine and the orb flying parasite, where we can see the 'orb' actually affixed to the bottom of the fuselage.

wtcfakewest.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

bcl_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

of course anything you post will create more laughter.

of course anything you post will create more laughter.

I would expect nothing less from a few trolls who have no chance at refuting facts. It's like you got your face bashed in and then laughed at the person who smashed it. My work on jfk and 911 is irrefutable because it's all video footage that tells the truth.

bullshit. your jfk research shows a glint of brylcreem that you think is a gun!!!!! lmao!!!!

your fake plane crap is just that... crap. and these comments are coming from the biggest conspiracy nut here!

Back