• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CONSPIRACY Of Richard Hoagland & The UFO DIARIES Faces Of Mars

For that post I do & did. Not worry about it please Gene. It aint like your INTERESTED in this subject anyway correct? LOL.
or are you waking up yet? I still wanna be a guest to your show. If you & your show is SERIOUS about getting TRUTH of course. ;-)
So not worry, my next posts will be posted in regular type. Kewl? Thanx. Laterz.

Now since I was NOT there to defend myself against the CORRUPTION of Hoagland & project Scam-Alot's Kerry Cassidy, in not wanting to even have my name mentioned, & kerry wants to PROTECT EVERYONE THERE from hearing my name, or of this very IMPORTANT case against Hoagland, I decided to make a special Martian Revelation special to address the things spoken about at that conference table & also reply in kind to also Hoagland's CODED slanderous answer during that fiasco of suppression. I will put that parts up here for all to listen to. (13 PARTS)

MAD MARTIAN ATTACKS: THE ATTACKERS OF THE TRUTH! PT 1

PT 2

PT 3

PT 4

Back