• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ryan Skinner - Skinwalker Ranch

To Chris O'brien:

I loved it that you threw some good pitches to Carrion about Skinwalker. Thanks! :)

(The Paracast Show Link is at the end of this post.)

The thing you have to understand about Terry is he was seriously already caught-up in the ET-UFO mystique before he got to you too thanks to Jr. Hicks. I'm not saying Terry is a sociopath, but if you read that book: The Sociopath Next Door -you will learn that one of the biggest M.O.'s of the sociopath is to play on your sympathies and get attention too. Terry certainly was doing both, when he had you on the phone about the dogs, etc. Read that book, and you will KNOW the Sociopath is A PRO at this kind of deception. They cry real tears too -the crocodile kind.

But, The Dog Evidence Evaporates!!! There is NONE.

Oh, WOW, Chris... The 84-lb newborn calf is EASILY "dressed" by a Human within the time frame needed. Oh wow, IT IS TERRY AGAIN that finds the calf.

Oh, WOW, again, Chris... The PETTY & SILLY video camera & duct tape spoof is AGAIN TERRY that finds it.

Geesh, Chris, can you notice A TREND HERE ???

Now, just jump to Knapp's book, and Terry's account of The Wolf & everything else... Can you seriously STILL BELIEVE THIS CRAP ??? Add to that the scoop marks & blood ON THE VERY LAST DAY AT THE RANCH??? Get Real.

My assessment is Terry has either been driven nuts thanks to UFO mythology with a possible PSYOPS, and/or he has, more likely, levereged that to ride this wave of Media Hysteria. He is a Balloon Boy?

What makes everything STILL STINK about the above scenarios is Bigelow's immediate involvement AND getting Terry too WITH NDA's. That's AT LEAST SMOKE if not a fire. Something was starting to burn right from the beginning...

So, is this A FRONT, A COVER, for what???

Carrion says "the stink" (my words) was there in 2008. Sherman was long gone right? So, Sherman was a patsy and a useful COVER for some kind of Black Ops testing too -at least in the long run years later.

Knapp says Terry was going out at nights all during the time he was on the ranch to catch The Humans doing the PSYOPS. He says he had a night scope, which is a VERY RARE item for that time frame, IMO. So, is this BS or was there something going on too? This ain't no boogie monster Terry was after. He was looking for Humans!

With Knapp's connections to Bigelow, and Bigelow's interest in seed money for Art Bell, and we have the insanity of LMH, Lazar, & Lear too, and Bigelow does use media for attention to the ET-UFO paranormal. He recently did an interview on C2C with Knapp promoting the hell out of his mysterious ranch...

So, Sherman is either part of this from the beginning somehow, or he is Bigelow's and X-Black-Ops mystery tours COVER and PATSY. He could have gone nuts and/or conned Bigelow into buying the place too, and Bigelow found that useful for his media plans anyway.

It's so stupid that he's going to let his three prized dogs stay out overnight, because he's sooo scared of the "Blue Orbs"... but, then again, he goes out at nights hunting the Humans doing the PSYOPS too!!! Seriously?

(James Carrion is a former Director of MUFON and author of a new book about what is called "The Greatest Deception in History". You can download that Paracast for free, now! The Skinwalker Q&A is near the end.)

Here's the download link:

https://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_140720.mp3

Last edited:
Where did his dogs really go? He must have cared about them. Did he sell or give them away? Did Sherman take them somewhere, and just let them loose? What breed of canine were they, and how much are three prized cattle dogs actually worth? Were Sherman’s dogs ever replaced, and if so, who paid for them?

How would Sherman possibly perpetrate a hoax by vandalizing a surveillance camera? He would have to be knowledgeable about doctoring the time stamps on the other cameras that were trained on the vandalized camera. He would have to disable the cameras trained on the vandalized camera, (in doing his thing), and then somehow recalibrate those cameras in showing the time in which the vandalized camera was tampered with, along with recalibrating the time stamp on the vandalized camera itself. Was there a surveillance camera in the research trailer itself, monitoring the equipment in there? If so, that camera would also have to be doctored with, in being re-calibrated as well. It really sounds like it would take more than one person. I’m not saying that this can’t be done, but it sounds like a considerable amount of effort to go through, especially when the other cameras captured the red LED light on the vandalized camera going off when being tampered with.

Did NIDS attempt to lift any finger prints from the duct tape that was ripped off the pole, or call the local authorities to report a crime? Or did they consider the event as part of their research?

Is there any evidence that in the Sherman family past, there was any history of mental illness?

Where are his children now, and can they be reached for comment?

Did the Sherman family have any type of criminal record at that time? As what has been suggested here is in fact criminal.

One thing in which I have discovered is that when investigators find out that they have been duped, or the witness is mentally impaired, the investigators tend to disappear, and usually attempt to cover up the case in avoiding any type of embarrassment. This hasn’t seemed to have happened here, as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that James Carrion confirmed that DIRECTLY DISPUTES a strong claim made by Ryan Skinner, BUT DOES CONFIRM Mr. Salisbury's counter story, whom I trust, is that nothing unusual was going on at the ranch according to the Meyer's -the remaining brother still alive that was on the ranch from time to time too. Since the family was there in the 1930's onward, I think we can safely say the brother would have seen or heard of unusual phenomena on the ranch.

These are two independent people that counter Ryan's SECOND HAND rumor sources. I do NOT believe Ryan, because they made a ridiculous "error" which would make someone think a Charles M. (meaning Meyers) was telling a WILD ACCOUNT of what was happening inside the Meyer's home. BS. I CALL FOUL. DECEPTION. IMO.

This is what I'm referring to:

Who is Charles M. ? This Charles M. appears to be very misleading in your book. You seem to be implying this may be a Meyers saying this???

You write in Kindle section 1300 and 1313 :

"Also, according to Charles M. [the family members] would huddle together as tiny golf ball sized Orbs would fly around the house [...]"

This is bizarre. There is no Charles Meyers, yet you seem to imply a Meyers is telling you this story? This needs an explanation, seriously, as this could be very misleading. You have no other mention of a Charles M. in the entire book. This is it. BS ???

How would neighbors know what happened inside the Meyer's house? The Meyer's lived alone and had no children.

Bottom line, Mrs. Meyers lived in the house for 7 years alone, so I guess she was happy enough to remain there. I'm sure she could have left if she wanted to. She had family to go to.

They say typo, but if you check the keyboard the letter W is no where near M. Two different hands type those letters. Also, the other 22 usages of "Charles" in the book never uses an initial letter for the last name in the book. It seems they wanted the readers to mistakenly think this was a Meyers telling this story. Your Bad. Kindle Location 1312. Decide for yourself, whether this was deliberate or not. They did use a Charles R. the one other time an initial was used.

Last edited:
How would Sherman possibly perpetrate a hoax by vandalizing a surveillance camera?
He may have been a "team player" and/or a patsy too at some point.

The pattern is clear: Terry Sherman is always "the key" to what happens.

Either Terry is PSYOPS'd and made a patsy, or an insane UFO hoaxer, or he is doing this alone or as a team player to create a media story. Or, if you believe, then I guess the Big Bad Wolf slash Skinwalker did it -the invisible boogie man. How pathetic! Seems way too trivial, childish, and petty for a superpower creature to do. Oh wait, its just being a trickster, right? Human!

It honestly just STINKS. The odds are not in favor of Terry, when you add-up all the other stories that had to originate from him too! (The Wolf and the Scoop Marks and Blood, etc.)

That may be all well and good; however, there are other questions that need to be addressed, without conveniently being brushed aside.

One thing that James Carrion confirmed that DIRECTLY DISPUTES a strong claim made by Ryan Skinner, BUT DOES CONFIRM Mr. Salisbury's counter story, whom I trust, is that nothing unusual was going on at the ranch according to the Meyer's -the remaining brother still alive that was on the ranch from time to time too. Since the family was there in the 1930's onward, I think we can safely say the brother would have seen or heard of unusual phenomena on the ranch.

These are two independent people that counter Ryan's SECOND HAND rumor sources. I do NOT believe Ryan, because they made a ridiculous "error" which would make someone think a Charles M. (meaning Meyers) was telling a WILD ACCOUNT of what was happening inside the Meyer's home. BS. I CALL FOUL. DECEPTION. IMO.

(They say typo, but if you check the keyboard the letter W is no where near M. Two different hands type those letters. Also, the other 22 usages of "Charles" in the book never uses an initial letter for the last name in the book. It seems they wanted the readers to mistakenly think this was a Meyers telling this story. Your Bad. Kindle Location 1312. Decide for yourself, whether this was deliberate or not. They did use a Charles R. the one other time an initial was used.)
Typo is an expression, meaning a mistake that wasn't caught in the editing process. Charles Wynn is introduced in Part 1 on November 11 and the thread is developed and maintained contiguously throughout the exchange covering Part 2. Taking for granted the average person's ability to sustain reading comprehension, there is no need to refer to Charles Wynn as anything else but Charles through that extent of the text. As for Meyers, he is clearly referred to in that same section as Garth Meyers. Your interpretation doesn't fly. You are, of course, free to believe what you want. You constantly ask for explanations and clarification, and then when you get them, you are not satisfied. I can only shrug. But it fits. I've read everyone of your entries, and I cannot for the life of me figure your position. From the best I can do, there are no paranormal or extraterrestrial anomalies here. There are only humans and they are perpetuating a hoax, or series of, the objective of which is...?

There are only humans and they are perpetuating a hoax, or series of, the objective of which is...?
I've proven "they" EASILY have the potential Human Motives 'and' Human Opportunities too! It is Humans doing this and not your boggieman monsters.

Btw, you recommended everyone should watch the movie: Resolution (2012). This, no doubt, is probably how you think it is in Real Life but given in an artistically rendered sort of "grunge movie" fiction format. It came across as Junk Reality TV but, also, on the level of Insane Fantasy and POINTLESS drifter "adventure" into madness! People on "that trip" are destroying their lives and going insane. The Three Men in White was very funny! The movie was toooo slow... and quack-a-doodle.

I've proven according to those that knew the Sherman family directly, unlike Ryan, at the ranch property that there is a CRAZY and/or ET-UFO CAST of Characters from the beginning of Sherman's time on the ranch until he stops working for Bigelow.

It is admitted in Knapp's book that once the Shermans left the ranch not much happened until years later.

The Motives are clear: MONEY, HOAXING, MEDIA ATTENTION, UFO-ET PROPAGANDA, MYTHOLOGY CREATION, BEING FAMOUS, AND PSYOPS.

The Opportunity: ALWAYS TERRY SHERMAN'S INVOLVEMENT either as a Patsy or for other numerous reasons already given until he leaves the scene. Sherman's story serves as A COVER, A FRONT, for all the PSYOPS to come for The Honey Pot traps! Suckers. :)

I don't intend to unravel "the details". No one including you and Ryan can do that, but I've proven Humans can be doing all of it. Exactly why and how I've given the general clues, but Bigelow is Front and Center over the long term. Sherman served and serves his purpose. So does NIDS and Knapp.

Bigelow has gotten the Media Attention he has wanted for almost 20 years out of this story, and, yes, he has made a lot of money off this indirectly too. He also has been a part of PSYOPS, but he hides his Keys to his Kingdom. NDA's are the rules.

James Carrion is a former Director of MUFON, and he knows Bigelow is doing the cover-up. Listen to Chris O'brien and James Carrion himself...

You can download that Paracast for free, now! The Skinwalker Q&A is near the end.

Last edited:
I've proven "they" EASILY have the potential Human Motives 'and' Human Opportunities too! It is Humans doing this and not your boggieman monsters.

Btw, you recommended everyone should watch the movie: Resolution (2012). This, no doubt, is probably how you think it is in Real Life but given in an artistically rendered sort of "grunge movie" fiction format. It came across as Junk Reality TV but, also, on the level of Insane Fantasy and POINTLESS drifter "adventure" into madness! People on "that trip" are destroying their lives and going insane. The Three Men in White was very funny! The movie was too slow... it had potential.

I've proven according to those that knew the Sherman family directly, unlike Ryan, at the ranch property that there is a CRAZY and/or ET-UFO CAST of Characters from the beginning of Sherman's time on the ranch until he stops working for Bigelow.

It is admitted in Knapp's book that once the Shermans left the ranch not much happened until years later.

The Motives are clear: MONEY, HOAXING, MEDIA ATTENTION, UFO-ET PROPAGANDA, MYTHOLOGY CREATION, BEING FAMOUS, AND PSYOPS.

The Opportunity: ALWAYS TERRY SHERMAN'S INVOLVEMENT either as a Patsy or for other numerous reasons already given until he leaves the scene. Sherman's story serves as A COVER, A FRONT, for all the PSYOPS to come for The Honey Pot traps! Suckers. :)

I don't intend to unravel "the details". No one including you and Ryan can do that, but I've proven Humans can be doing all of it. Exactly why and how I've given the general clues, but Bigelow is Front and Center over the long term. Sherman served and serves his purpose. So does NIDS and Knapp.

Bigelow has gotten the Media Attention he has wanted for almost 20 years out of this story, and, yes, he has made a lot of money off this indirectly too. He also has been a part of PSYOPS, but he hides his Keys to his Kingdom. NDA's are the rules.

James Carrion is a former Director of MUFON, and he knows Bigelow is doing the cover-up. Listen to Chris O'brien and James Carrion himself...

You can download that Paracast for free, now! The Skinwalker Q&A is near the end.

I recommended the movie Resolution in general. I don't recall directing that recommendation to anyone or everyone. I happen to have enjoyed the Alien series, enjoy reading Isaac Asimov and watching the Walking Dead. They are all fine forms of entertainment. That doesn't mean I equate any of them with real life. Because this particular movie came across to you in a specific way, doesn't mean the rest of humanity is required to have the same perception. And by the way, the main character is actually drug free throughout the movie, and at the end there is a paranormal twist derived from Native American mythology, and that I think was the connection I was making. Sorry I wasn't as clear on that as to have saved you from the distress.

Your method of validation in terms of your arguments and thread of logic are not as concrete as you believe them to be. Actually, nothing has been proven. Your variables are limited to the Ranch and have yet to entertain the multiple other stories related in the book by individuals other than those associated with the Ranch and that have taken place in New Mexico and Arizona and Texas. Mr. Sherman has nothing to do with these, nor does Mr. Bigelow--who I doubt made any money of note from the Ranch or any book related to it. Of course, if you have some data to substantiate your claim, I'd gracefully acknowledge it here in this forum. Mr. Carrion, on the other hand, also had financial motives to be involved with Bigelow. But perhaps you didn't get the opportunity to read that part of the book yet.

Any way, now that you have had the opportunity to tie up all your loose ends, I assume this conversation has run its course.

Actually, nothing has been proven. Your variables are limited to the Ranch and have yet to entertain the multiple other stories related in the book by individuals other than those associated with the Ranch and that have taken place in New Mexico and Arizona and Texas.

I've proven Humans have the Motives and Opportunities! :)

I've proven Humans could do this too!

I definitely addressed in multiple posts the decades long connections to New Mexico, Kirkland Air Force Base, Dulce, Gabe Valdez, Doty, and Bennewitz connections... to the Cattle Dissections (if those happened) or faked ET-UFO Cattle kills, the Orbs, the PSYOPS, etc.

AND, Mike has posted the SERIOUS AND REAL MILITARY INTENT TO DEVELOP AND USE SUCH WEAPONS.

Btw, did Ryan Skinner buy any land near the Skinwalker Ranch??? Let's say within 100 miles of the ranch???

In the book Ryan said he is going to buy land nearby the ranch. What happened?

Last edited:
In what years did Bigelow’s relatives witness the alleged UFOs? In what year did Robert Bigelow lose his son? It was after this that Bigelow became interested in the origins of consciousness.

In what years did Bigelow provide seed money to C2C, and LMH? Was it before or after losing his son, and his relatives allegedly witnessing a UFO?

I guess you could argue that some mysterious govt. power was involved in Bigelow’s son’s death, and PSYOP produced a 3D hologram for his relatives to witness a UFO. Then beamed thoughts directly into Bigelow’s mind in telling him to fund Art Bell and LMH. Sounds perfectly logical, if these are actually the sequence of events,(not really).

What happened to Sherman’s dogs, where did they really go?

“I don't intend to unravel "the details” .., is a common theme, as that is wherein the devil lies.., are in the details. It’s a truly weak response from someone who is so seemingly certain

Having shared in these thoughts, I’ve found an article that some may find of interest. In this article it’s abundantly clear that there’s no love lost between James Carrion, MUFON, and Bigelow. What I’ve found of particular interest is located half way through the article below. I have not the slightest clue as to the veracity of this article, however, if true may point toward a possible direction of deception. Underlined, and in italic, I found of particular interest.

A TRANSIT OF CONTINGENCIES: Howard Hughes and Robert Bigelow: Men of Mystery

“Long after his organizational structure to undertake these studies was disbanded ( or reorganized in a more covert manner) Bigelow held onto the title to the ranch. During this transitional reorganization to a very close relationship between Bigelow Aerospace and NASA , it further evolved as his firm now developed into becoming a private contractor for NASA.
An interesting transition of private and public purpose.
Of course we are all familiar with the endless string of testimony from NASA' s own astronauts concerning strange things seen in orbit that remain mysteries.

Also, at that time, his firm was developing inflatable orbital space vehicles that were successfully launched. One highly strange aspect of this vehicle was it was equipped with a very large projection capability, much like a television, that could broadcast images to...the void of uninhabited near earth space At the time, I thought this may be an attempt at communication with space anomalies that do not officially exist as all the other possible uses of this seemed absurd in relation to the amount of capital it took to design, fabricate and launch a television into earth orbit. I seemed to be the only one at the time who thought this was odd. Truth is stranger than fictions. In the back of my mind arose the misdirection of attention achieved by Hughes and the Glomar Explorer.”

In what years did Bigelow provide seed money to C2C, and LMH?
I already posted the article quotes for LMH 1994. Bigelow's seed money was with Art Bell before C2C predating 1994. Knapp is personal friends with Bigelow & shares their mutual interest in ET-UFO's, etc. Knapp is definitely a Major Media Promoter for Bigelow -big time! Knapp wrote plenty of articles and did radio time relating to Bigelow many years before his Skinwalker book.

Notice the lunacy of Element 115 being inserted into the storyline with Skinwalker too -the rods. It is said Jr. Hicks was told that from someone at NIDS. More BS.

S.R.L. I had this posted long ago. See post #195.

Here's the quotes:

Sherman told the Deseret News and journalist Linda Moulton Howe on a national radio broadcast [...]

AND...

In his book Reading the Enemy's Mind, remote viewer Paul Smith relates that in 1992 Robert Bigelow put the wheels in motion for a radio show on the paranormal, called Area 2000, hosted by Art Bell and featuring reports from George Knapp (whom Bigelow has had a long association with - Knapp was given an exclusive to the Skinwalker Ranch story, and also has covered the Bigelow space efforts) and Linda Moulton Howe. While Bigelow later withdrew sponsorship of the show, Art Bell continued with it and it later evolved into the massively popular Coast to Coast AM.

I already posted the article quotes for LMH 1994. Bigelow's seed money was with Art Bell before C2C predating 1994. Knapp is personal friends with Bigelow & shares their mutual interest in ET-UFO's, etc. Knapp is definitely a Major Media Promoter for Bigelow -big time! Knapp wrote plenty of articles and did radio time relating to Bigelow many years before his Skinwalker book.

Notice the lunacy of Element 115 being inserted into the storyline with Skinwalker too -the rods. It is said Jr. Hicks was told that from someone at NIDS. More BS.

Do you know why that it’s impossible for element 115 to be involved? It’s because its atomic life is less than one second. John Alexander knew this, and suggested that “the rods” were used in illumination.

Once again, approximately in what year did Bigelow first become seriously interested in the origins of consciousness?
Once again, what year did Bigelow's son die?
Once again, what year did Bigelow's relatives witness the alleged UFOs?

Once again, was it before or after he donated to Art Bell, and LMH?

Once again, what actually happened to Sherman's prized cattle dogs, where did they go?

You haven’t really brought up anything earth shattering that hasn’t been thought of before, but it’s obvious that you think so.

This is a bit off Topic but Ryan if you are still watching this thread. I am going to Utah next month. I need some tips on how close I can get without getting destroyed.

Once again, was it before or after he donated to Art Bell, and LMH?

Once again, what actually happened to Sherman's prized cattle dogs, where did they go?.
What is the point of your numerous "once again" questions?

IF Sherman did the hoax, then he knows what happened to the dogs -not you or anyone else!

What is your point about "when" your other "once again" questions actually happened? (Btw, I had answered two of your questions long ago.) It's YOUR questions -not mine!

It's not critical to the points I've made as follows:

I see absolutely no real relevance to your questions, when I have PROVEN Human Motives AND Opportunities to commit the Hoaxing, Fraud, PSYOPS, Media Whoring, ETC. could have EASILY been done by Humans!!!

The Usual Suspects fit these typical "human profiles" EXACTLY. It's only your beliefs (IMO) that have distorted your ability to accept that Humans did this.

You are part of some ET-UFO Galactic "ET political" or "ET agenda group" or ET organized group with AN AGENDA that you refuse to provide answers to. You seem to be directly connected to these ET-UFO people and agendas. You should answer those questions I already posed.

EVERYONE See Post: 404 for details. You never answered several posts relating to this... 404, 410, 412, 415, 417, 419, 421.

Last edited:
What is the point of your numerous "once again" questions?

IF Sherman did the hoax, then he knows what happened to the dogs -not you or anyone else!

I could care less about "when" your other "once again" questions actually happened. It's YOUR questions -not mine!

It's not critical to the points I've made as follows:

I see absolutely no real relevance to your questions, when I have PROVEN Human Motives AND Opportunities to commit the Hoaxing, Fraud, PSYOPS, Media Whoring, ETC. could have EASILY been done by Humans!!!

The Usual Suspects fit these typical "human profiles" EXACTLY. It's only your beliefs (IMO) that have distorted your ability to accept that Humans did this.

You are part of some ET-UFO Galactic "ET political" or "ET agenda group" or ET organized group with AN AGENDA that you refuse to provide answers to. You seem to be directly connected to these ET-UFO people and agendas. You should answer those questions I already posed.

EVERYONE See Post: 404 for details. You never answered several posts relating to this... 404, 410, 412, 415, 417, 419, 421.

Wade probably remembers my extending of a warm hand of invitation to join the Galactic Federation of Light. I’m just guessing here that he wasn’t too down with the prospect of an anal probe. You’ll just have to ask him for yourself.., I guess.

“Hey, everyone look here!” .., this is incredible. You still don’t get it.., do you?
https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/nids-utah-revisited.10612/page-3
I have noticed that when things don’t go just your way, you have a tendency to attack everything in sight. Just don’t look into a mirror when that occurs.

“Hey, everyone look here!” .., this is incredible. You still don’t get it.., do you?
Well, I think it is a legit question to point out you may have certain beliefs that are going to filter out the Human causes. Also, you are a HUGE SUPPORTER of Bigelow.

If you think your "once again" questions are so important, then you can give us the answers. What you're asking can be found out. (Heck, I had answered two of your questions long ago!) Please explain what those answers will reveal to make the points you are getting at. Are the answers going to connect the dots to ???

On a side note, I think it's very cool you found some info about the idea of some kind of external image projection device Bigelow may have designed into his Space Station Module -IF TRUE. That's really weird. Seriously! WTF ???

It seems Bigelow's Space plans will ONLY ALLOW him to dock to the International Space Station, so it looks like he is tied-in to that platform. He's not "out there" by himself controlling his own space station and astronauts.

Bigelow will NEVER have the personal budget to do Space Stations alone. He is DEPENDENT on GOVERNMENT and OUR TAX MONEY to fund "his projects" off-planet.

We should be SERIOUSLY CONCERNED about the 3d and/or holographic images that can be beamed down to Earth from low-earth orbit OR High-Altitude Light Air Platforms that are probably Triangular shaped and cloaked by KNOWN Human technology!

Last edited:
Well, I think it is a legit question to point out you may have certain beliefs that are going to filter out the Human causes. Also, you are a HUGE SUPPORTER of Bigelow.

If you think your "once again" questions are so important, then you can give us the answers. What you're asking can be found out. (Heck, I had answered two of your questions long ago!) Please explain what those answers will reveal to make the points you are getting at. Are the answers going to connect the dots to ???

On a side note, I think it's very cool you found some info about the idea of some kind of external image projection device Bigelow may have designed into his Space Station Module -IF TRUE. That's really weird. Seriously! WTF ???

It seems Bigelow's Space plans will ONLY ALLOW him to dock to the International Space Station, so it looks like he is tied-in to that platform. He's not "out there" by himself controlling his own space station and astronauts.

Bigelow will NEVER have the personal budget to do Space Stations alone. He is DEPENDENT on GOVERNMENT and OUR TAX MONEY to fund "his projects" off-planet.

We should be SERIOUSLY CONCERNED about the 3d and/or holographic images that can be beamed down to Earth from low-earth orbit OR High-Altitude Light Air Platforms that are probably Triangular shaped and cloaked by KNOWN Human technology!

You would have to be as blind as a bat not to be able to follow the flow of conversation here. I can’t understand how anyone brilliant enough to solve the “Skinwalker” case, is unable to follow a simple conversation. Is it at all possible that in all of life’s ironies that you, yourself, have become a “Balloon Boy?”

For anyone wondering what this nonsense is all about the link below will guide you to a brief conversation where I goof on the Nibiruan Council.

NIDS, Utah Revisited | Page 3 | The Paracast Community Forums

For anyone wondering what this nonsense is all about the link below will guide you to a brief conversation where I goof on the Galactic Federation.
This is Off-Topic:

You never answered several posts relating to this... 404, 410, 412, 415, 417, 419, 421.

No "bubble boy" here at my end, but you did and still do not answer the simple questions that were posed to you. This keeps drawing attention repeatedly to the strange organization you seem to be a part of. Now, you've done it again too, because my questions had nothing to do with disclosure.

It's the organization you seem to belong to or play a role in that is "out there".

End of Off-Topic

This is Off-Topic:

You never answered several posts relating to this... 404, 410, 412, 415, 417, 419, 421.

No "bubble boy" here at my end, but you did and still do not answer the simple questions that were posed to you. This keeps drawing attention repeatedly to the strange organization you seem to be a part of. Now, you've done it again too, because my questions had nothing to do with disclosure.

It's the organization you seem to belong to or play a role in that is "out there".

End of Off-Topic

You say this is off-topic, and yet keep dredging it up, in thinking that I’m actually some type of Bigelow loving intergalactic warlord. At this point, I’m seriously considering playing along with your fantasy, as my mind wanders back to some of the late Jim Moseley’s antics.

Back