• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who said Cattle Mutilations have stopped being reported?

As opposed to just taking the whole cow? Surely they have figured out how animals make babies by now. :p
True. I was just going with the conventional thinking that space travel requires a lot of time and resources, therefore it would be more efficient to take only the genetic material, preserve it for the voyage, and then grow the first animals in labs at the remote location. Many different specimens could be harvested this way without all the problems associated with transporting live or complete animals.

True. I was just going with the conventional thinking that space travel requires a lot of time and resources, therefore it would be more efficient to take only the genetic material, preserve it for the voyage, and then grow the first animals in labs at the remote location. Many different specimens could be harvested this way without all the problems associated with transporting live or complete animals.

But then you're missing out on the whole barbecue. Just take the ear or anus off and make hamburgers with the rest. :p I get your point, though. The other problem I have is that you would think that they would have collected enough genetic material to build their Franken-cows by now, yet they still come down and pick off tidbits from poor unsuspecting cattle. I also wonder what parts of the animal would be the most important if your goal was to produce them elsewhere in a lab (and are those parts the same as what is usually missing when a mutilation occurs)?

But then you're missing out on the whole barbecue. Just take the ear or anus off and make hamburgers with the rest. :p I get your point, though. The other problem I have is that you would think that they would have collected enough genetic material to build their Franken-cows by now, yet they still come down and pick off tidbits from poor unsuspecting cattle. I also wonder what parts of the animal would be the most important if your goal was to produce them elsewhere in a lab (and are those parts the same as what is usually missing when a mutilation occurs)?

A large number of samples would be better to compensate for damaged cells and to accommodate genetic diversity. Genetic material would be required to start the process, and those parts are the usual fare for UADs, and blood would be an important factor in creating the lab womb environments to nourish the growing fetuses, and that's also in the profile. It's all a rather gory business, but genetic samples and blood are far easier to store and transport than whole animals.

So here we have a video of a red UAP near some cows and at the
14 second mark a cow in the back appears to momentarily
rise up off the ground and go back down again.

Fake or too good to be true ?

Graphic evidence is such a tantalizing and frustrating proposition these days. The superb irony is that if we had the smoking gun on digital video, we probably could not know it. Always interesting to watch, though.

Graphic evidence is such a tantalizing and frustrating proposition these days. The superb irony is that if we had the smoking gun on digital video, we probably could not know it. Always interesting to watch, though.

We don't see many faked UFO & cattle videos, but that certainly doesn't mean there aren't. I'm noticing an eerie silence from @Christopher O'Brien on this one. He must be busy buried in getting his book to market. In the video, the cow seems like an afterthought. I didn't even see it the first time. Either way, it kind of leaves one scratching their head. Why hoax something like this as opposed to something more obvious. Neither the UAP nor the cows alone are sufficiently weird. Only that one cow doing some sort of move straight out of The Far Side makes it curious.

5.gif

We don't see many faked UFO & cattle videos, but that certainly doesn't mean there aren't. I'm noticing an eerie silence from @Christopher O'Brien on this one. He must be busy buried in getting his book to market. In the video, the cow seems like an afterthought. I didn't even see it the first time. Either way, it kind of leaves one scratching their head. Why hoax something like this as opposed to something more obvious. Neither the UAP nor the cows alone are sufficiently weird. Only that one cow doing some sort of move straight out of The Far Side makes it curious.
HOAX

C'mon people - surely nobody was actually giving this video the time of day? One look at that cow going up suddenly and I knew it was CGI. The cow rising and falling was very amateurish fx - it was so 'blocky' and clumsy as if a cut-out of the cow was digitally raised and lowered. There was no sense of a heavy, dense animals body being pulled up and slammed down. A body is a rigid bag of water and has plenty momentum. The way this cow was moved it just look like a cartoon cut-out.

Poorly executed hoax.

It looked like a Terry Gilliam production. I don't even think it was even a hoax per say more like a mocking joke or gag. But @ any rate we DO know what site this clip will end up eh?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

The way this cow was moved it just look like a cartoon cut-out. Poorly executed hoax.
Well maybe the UFOs have some sort of freeze ray that immobilizes the animals before lift-off. After all, that seems to be part of the lore right? Animals that are lifted off the ground and operated on with absolute precision as if they were frozen in place during the procedure. Abductees have reported being similarly immobilized and floated out of their rooms. So is it really a hoax or are we just presuming it's a hoax because so many lousy videos are hoaxes? It looks outrageous when we see a video of it, I agree. But would it have looked more authentic if the UAP had enveloped the cow in a green tractor beam and floated it away over the trees? I doubt it. I think we'd all be crying hoax for sure then. It's as if under emphasizing the odd part and making it less glitzy actually gives it more credibility. Does this mean I'm giving the video a pass? No. But I'm no video expert. @Christopher O'Brien is though, and he used a single word to describe the video. Hey Chris, even if it's not legit, it's still different to get a hoaxed attempted alien abduction of a cow so I thought you might enjoy it at least for the triva. There's only a few of them around compared to UFOs. Here's another ( I'm sure you've already seen ):

its definitely aliens..but just to make sure , are investigators or people who come across cattle mutilations black lighting the carcasses and checking for RFID tags?

A question for Chris.

Have there ever been any Cattle Mutilations reported from Australasia? Would be interesting to see if there have been any from say New Zealand and Australia.
considering the amount of nuke testing et al. that has gone on there it wouldnt surprise me

So here we have a video of a red UAP near some cows and at the
14 second mark a cow in the back appears to momentarily
rise up off the ground and go back down again.

Fake or too good to be true ?

Man'o'man, I really am a neophyte at this. I don't get what everybody is seeing. :confused: I've watched this a few times - and all I see is darkness with a small light in the upper portion and then suddenly I see the cows - one is very white. When does the cow lift-off as it were?

Man'o'man, I really am a neophyte at this. I don't get what everybody is seeing. :confused: I've watched this a few times - and all I see is darkness with a small light in the upper portion and then suddenly I see the cows - one is very white. When does the cow lift-off as it were?

It's at about 14 seconds. Try watching full screen. It's in the background and just lifts off the ground a bit and goes back down. it doesn't fly away or anything like that.

The cartoon quality here sort of makes my point about why digital pics and video are nearly worthless as stand alone evidence. If this particular particular piece of work had been superbly executed, we would be back in the same boat in terms of authenticity. At least out here in curious down-load land.

A question for Chris. Have there ever been any Cattle Mutilations reported from Australasia? [sic] Would be interesting to see if there have been any from say New Zealand and Australia.
Yes. There have been quite a number of well-documented cases. The earliest I can find was from 1902. Here is an excerpt from the soon-to-be released Stalking the Herd:]
Australian researcher Michael Smith has spent considerable time researching newspapers for odd bits of mutilation-related arcana and he has uncovered a number of intriguing, early unexplained livestock death reports worthy of consideration. One article, from the October 18, 1902 edition of the Brisbane Courier, may be the oldest documented Australian cattle mutilation case on record:

'Reports have been received from the country at various times of cattle having been found with their tongues cut out, and the supposition has been that this mutilation has been inflicted by swagsmen and travelers [sic], who have come across the beasts dying from thirst and starvation, and have brutally cut out the tongues to secure a meal.

'The Chief Inspector of Police has, however, received a report from a mounted police patrol, which gives a much happier solution. This man, it appears, had been called in by a station-owner who had found quite a number of his cattle lying about dead with the tongues cut out it was noticed in each case that there were no marks of the animals having been shot or otherwise killed, though dead when found. Several had perished in creeks and gully holes.

'An examination of the heads showed that the tongues had not been removed in the ordinary way, through the gullet, but had been drawn through the jaws. It was also noticed that the lips and nose had in most cases been gnawed. One beast, apparently only just dead, was found with the tongue protruding through the teeth, and one-half of the member gone (sic). Returning, the next day the police officer saw that the whole tongue had disappeared, and from his observations he came to the conclusion that in this and the other cases, which had come under his notice, either Iguanas or bush rats were responsible for the mutilation of the bodies. Consultation with an experienced stockman in the same locality confirmed this.'

More modern Australia cases will be scrutinized later on, but some of our best-referenced pre-Snippy mutilation reports have occurred “down under.”

Last edited:
I'm assuming you are going to touch on this in your soon to be released book, but regarding the vatious techniques and signs (symptons?) used in these mute cases whrre some organs are always missing or not missing, incisions etc. Have you found any consistencies...other than dead cows....where if you found one "symptom' you KNOW that there will be other constants. Also if they do exist have you seen these consistent techniques endemic to certain periods in time or locations ?

Sorry for the convoluted wsy of adking that as I am unsure on the terminology I needed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Back