• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

White House: No Evidence Aliens Exist

KeyserSoze

Paranormal Novice
Have fun: http://mashable.com/2011/11/07/aliens-petition-white-house/

Well, perhaps not an invasion, but the White House has issued an official statement saying that there is no evidence that life exists outside of Earth.

The statement came in response to two petitions on We The People, the White House’s experiment in crowdsourced petitioning and public opinion. Any petition that gains at least 25,000 signatures will be passed along to a top policymaker who will respond. The petitions asked the White House to “formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race” and to “immediately disclose the government’s knowledge of and communications with extraterrestrial beings.”

Nothing to see here folks, just a reflection of an Earth-based signal from space debris. Please discount the fact that since 1977 we have transmitted millions more signals into space and put tons of more debris up there and haven't had anything like it since.

800px-Wow_signal.jpg

I wonder if this will result in a change of strategy from the Exopolitics/Disclosure principle actors? There you have it they disclosed they nothing to disclose. If there is no disclosure from the government forthcoming will they start making more energetic appeals to E.T. to show themselves? Will the tone of the alleged channeled material change now? You have to wonder.
Nothing to see here folks, just a reflection of an Earth-based signal from space debris. Please discount the fact that since 1977 we have transmitted millions more signals into space and put tons of more debris up there and haven't had anything like it since.

Is that from the Black Knight? Anyone know how it got that name?

to wonder.

Is that from the Black Knight? Anyone know how it got that name?

The "Wow" signal was detected about 20 years after the Black Knight sighting, which I think was around 1957.
As for the name, I couldn't tell you. The best record about it would be Soviet archives from that era, and the Soviet's sense of transparency makes the U.S. look like Mr. Griffin by comparison.

There are accounts that when the Black Knight was sighted that a lot of HAMS were reported screwy things going on with their frequencies.

The "Wow" signal was transmitted at 1420.356 MHz and 1420.4556 MHz, which is same wavelength line as hydrogen gas, which I don't think would affect any Hammies's frequencies back in the late 50's.

Ok, I'll ask, what the hell is or was "Black Knight?"
"Well, perhaps not an invasion, but the White House has issued an official statement saying that there is no evidence that life exists outside of Earth."

If you want to parse this you could say that they are responding to the ETH, but not necessarily any of the other possible explanations as far as Crypto/Ultraterrestrials, or other dimensions. Plus, most physicists and science types I see on programs these days say it's practically a foregone conclusion that life does exist outside of earth.

And I have to agree with Gene, fat chance on the government disclosing anything on the subject, they will just play word games with it. Not that we would be likely to believe what they say anyway. LOL

Ok, I'll ask, what the hell is or was "Black Knight?"

Supposedly the Black Knight was a satellite orbiting earth, one of unknown origin here's some info (take it for what it's worth, I'm not convinced either way what it was, or even if it existed)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_LaPaz

In August 1954, a story broke in the press that Tombaugh and LaPaz, working on behalf of the Army, had found two "natural" satellites only 400 and 600 miles out that had recently come into orbit. LaPaz at first vehemently denied that he was involved in any way, and later denied that anything had been found, as did Tombaugh (see Clyde Tombaugh for details). However, the fact that Tombaugh was indeed engaged in such a search was already public knowledge from previous press releases, as was LaPaz's knowledge of the search from discussions with Tombaugh, even if he wasn't directly involved. (see newspaper photo at right, where LaPaz was shown discussing the search with Tombaugh)

The Exopolitics crowd will just use this to throw more fuel on their crazy fire by saying this proves the are continuing to hide the truth and then they will ask for even more money to help Greer take people on his rip off ufo getaways lol

Ha. I need to talk to Steve Bassett. Now that the alien thing is in the wastebasket he needs to focus on some real disclosure at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue . . . of the Barry Soetoro kind. Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. I'll shut up now and go make dinner.

Back