• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What Will Humans Look Like In 100,000 Years?

How much different do we look now, from 100 thousand years ago, you will find the answer there.
Nothing is immortal. Not even the universe.

Yeah i think your right, the universe is a balloon, i think i read somewhere that one day it will finish expanding, and start contracting [deflating].

Of course a species that develops time travel or the ability to step out of liner time and re-enter it at temporal co-ordinates of its chosing doesnt need to worry about this.

They can Breakfast at the Big Bang and have Dinner at the resturant at the end of the universe.

Back